Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

by BOLD

The #1 BFCM Discount app! Storewide sales with timers & icons

Purfect Choice Pets Plus

Does not work well with Spocket. It slashes Spockets compared at prices rather than the price I set, so you can't actually see the discount, because the price doesn't change, and it messed up the theme of my store and now I can't fix it.

Mockingbird on Broad

I am so confused with the upgrade. I cant get the sale to tag onto the Wale page. The Discounts are not applying. I am so frustrated!

LOIRPEL APPARELS

Top! Un vrai gain de temps pour organiser ses promotions! Merci pour cette application! C’est vraiment top merci!

Sterling Sleep Systems

This product is one giant glitch, and does not work nearly as well as the old version. The old version was slow, but at least it changed the prices on the product in admin. This new version is a work around, i cant find half of my products in the search tool to add to each sale, and half the time it errors out, and they are charging $5 more per month for this. If i want the same function i had before, i have to upgrade to advanced which has a much higher monthly fee. i really want the old version back. DO NOT BUY THIS APP!!!

BW Tribal

We already paid a yearly fee of $99 in May, now asking me to pay $20/ month on top? Ridiculous! Would like refund please!

Area Labs

The site-wide discount functionality works but has a few issues:
- You have to goto Help > Liquid Installation, otherwise the app doesnt' work
- The app doesn't show discounts for "Frequently Bought Together" items
- When the discount is live, abandoned cart emails do not get sent because the orders are created as "Draft Orders" instead of normal orders. Beware, don't try to manually send Abandoned Cart emails, otherwise the emails are sent with an empty body because the template cannot find any items in the Draft Order.

Cyndi Williams Beauty

Super easy to install and set up!!! The only thing missing is the ability to edit the colors of the sales tags. ;) LOVE IT!

LLee Creations

Great app so far, but I feel like the pricing could be a little lower. Due to our relatively low volume of sales, the $19.99 price per month is a tad steep. Perhaps a tiered approach would work better for sellers with a lower sales numbers.

Gift Online

i used this app to help me do my work , i really like and i recommend this app for all user internet shop and thanks for all

Queen Skin Shop

good love it love good products premim hair skin glowy discounts remove yes i can love food animals yes