Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

by BOLD

Storewide sales, discount, flash-sales, & scheduled sales.

Voss Helmets

So far so good with the customer Support from Kaiser! The app is doing what I expect it to, just loaded it today but it's doing exactly what it says and customer support (as I mentioned) over and above as well :-)

World Fitness

Best app very easy to use. Nick was very helpful. I would recommended this app over all similar apps online.

Natural Food Pantry Online Store

Very great customer service with Cody and Harry today. Very pleasant to deal with. Also very much like this App, it helps us a lot with scheduling sales to go live at the right time! Kudos to this App

Sea Breeze Traveller

I have had SO MANY QUESTIONS regarding these apps and needed help as I am using a third party theme and they have constantly been willing to help and extremely prompt with updating code etc. If something isn't working for you, just ask and they will help! Thanks guys and really appreciate it!

The Seventh Letter

Easy to navigate & the help center is fast and very helpful...
I would back Samuel in a bar fight!!

DB Orthodontics Limited

Great app!! perfect for creating discounts on many items and variants, great for buy one get one free offers. Cody is a great at helping set this app up.

Music Lovers Shop

I think the app will be great and I appreciate the great tech help I received from Cody this morning. He understood the problem quickly and resolved it all with patience and good nature. Nice work.

TesoroDelSol

I was having countless issues over a few days with this and other apps until I finally spoke to CODY who set everything straight and walked me through any glitches, coding, and install issues until everything worked perfectly again. Also spoke with Sam who was very helpful and courteous.

Kandi Kouture

Love this app. We used it for Black Friday and it worked amazingly well and VERY easy to use. When I first installed it I reached out to support for some customization and the team there was great. They helped me immediately and were very responsive and helped. Thank you Parminder and Guri

Handlz

Paul was really helpful in helping me install the app! It's so useful and so quick in allowing you to provide discounts across multiple products really quickly!