Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App , 1,209 reviews

4.4
November 20, 2020

I used it but GUI needs to do an update. Many things are hidden and not able to visible while setting up discounts

Stevensville Garden Gallery
Time spent using app: 10 days
BOLD replied November 23, 2020

Thank you very much for your review. We really appreciate any feedback you can give us on how to improve their user experience of our app.

November 20, 2020

I had an excellent support experience with Harpreet & Guri from the Bold team. Really stellar service! They kept me on chat with them until the issue was 100% resolved and tested. They truly saved the day. If there was a 6th star option I would have clicked that.

Inspirations Dancewear
Time spent using app: 5 days
BOLD replied November 23, 2020

Thank you so much for leaving such a great review. We are very happy to that Harpreet and Guri were able to help resolve any issues you were experiencing. Wishing you all the best with your BFCM sales!

November 20, 2020

I'm setting up a holiday BOGO sale with Bold Discount & Upsell. I had a few questions if I was setting up correctly. I live chatted with Challi and he was patient with all my questions and getting clarity. Thanks again Challi.

Made With Love Natural Skin Care
Time spent using app: About 3 years
BOLD replied November 23, 2020

Thank you so much for your review. Thrilled to hear that Challi was able to answer any questions you had regarding your set up. Wishing you all the best with your discounts during this holiday season!

November 20, 2020

Easy and straight forward! So much better than the vanilla discount functionality with Shopify! GREAT for organizing BFCM deals!

Lovely Leaf Naturals
Time spent using app: 12 days
November 19, 2020

I downloaded this app to use multiply sales during black Friday weekend. We will see how it works. It would have been nice to have more sale options like buy one get one a percentage off etc.

CinStylesOfficial
Time spent using app: 11 days
BOLD replied November 19, 2020

Thank you for your feedback! We are always looking for ways in which we can improve and your feedback is greatly appreciated. Good luck on Black Friday!

November 19, 2020

it would be nice to have a preview function and to see which items have already been selected for x amount percentage so you know not to double the discount on an item.

Smitn Bebe
Time spent using app: 4 days
BOLD replied November 19, 2020

We really appreciate your feedback on a preview feature. We are always striving to learn ways we can improve our app to better serve the needs of store owners like yourself!

November 17, 2020

Seems pretty easy to use but there are some loop holes that without a proper tutorial (i.e. how to change the color or styling of the old prices) is very confusing and it does not help that they only offer support during regular hours so if you run your business at night, good luck.

Grace Fluency
Time spent using app: About 2 years
BOLD replied November 19, 2020

Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate the feedback on how we can offer industry leading support!

November 17, 2020

Downloaded this app for the free trial. Realized it is very easy to input the discounts. I like it and will continue to use this app.

Quality Queen Boutique
Time spent using app: 20 days
BOLD replied November 19, 2020

Thank you so much for the review. We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying the app and finding it easy to use!

Edited November 30, 2020

I'm just learning my way around, and am planning to have Bold manage my BFCM sale. The Bold team has been very prompt and helpful with my questions and requests. Kelsey in particular answered quite a few questions that were beginner questions, and I appreciate her patience with me! Looking forward to seeing how this works in real time soon! Update: the app worked great, and I had one question about the way payments were processing, and needed some technical support once my sale was already in progress. Challi was super helpful and got me prompt support, which I really appreciate! Bold support has been awesome!

WomanShopsWorld
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
BOLD replied November 19, 2020

Thank you very much for your kind review. We are so happy that we were prompt and helpful, and that Kelsey was able to answer your questions! We are very excited to see the success of your BFCM sale!

November 15, 2020

Working really well so far. The real test will be Black Friday to Cyber Monday sale. However, I am confident it will deliver the goods.

Plunkett Pharmaceuticals
Time spent using app: 21 days
BOLD replied November 19, 2020

Thank you so much for the review and confidence in the app! Wishing you all the best on your BFCB sales. If any questions come up we do have extended support hours during those times, and would be more than happy to help.