Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

by BOLD

Storewide sales, discount, flash-sales, & scheduled sales.

Micheo Music

I used this app for creating a Gear Mania Sale in our shopify store and had great results. High fives and Two thumbs up! Great App

March 25, 2019

Thanks a lot for the review; we're glad that our discount app is meeting your business' needs! Best of luck with future sales, and please let us know if you need any assistance. Absolutely love the look of your red metallic Yamaha bass, by the way.

Metals And Supplies de México

Very nice and helpfull service by Jonnathan. Sin requerirle utilizar el idioma español el identificó que el sitio era Mexicano y asesoró en lengua nativa.

March 15, 2019

Thanks for the review! Please let us know if you need any further help. :-)

Tom of Finland Store

THIS IS THE WORST APP I HAVE EVER USED - AND THE SERVICE IS TERRIBLE! BE AWARE! I USED THE DISCOUNT TOOL AND IT MESED UP MY PRICING BELOW COST SO I LOST MONEY FOR AN ENTIRE DAY. THE SERVICE REP PROMISED TO FIX THE PROBLEM - AND SEIX HOURS LATER CAME BACK TO ME TELLING THAT I HAD TO MANUALLY CONFIGURE THE 850 AFFECTED PRODUCTS, THE ONLY THING THEY OFFERED AS REMIDY WS 6 MONTHS FREE - WHICH IS A JOKE. I LOST THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS AS A RESULT. ON TOP OF IT ALL - THEY SAID IT WAS MY FAULT. NEVER AGAIN.

Katie's Kids Clothes

Poor. This app was neither easy to use, nor quick.

Whilst the app works fine once it's published your items for sale, the store owner experience is pretty bad. Reasons:

1. The app removes the styling from the clock and other styling elements every time you launch a sale, meaning hardcoding the liquid files is necessary. You have to do this after each sale activates - not great if you're scheduling sales to start ahead of time. When running multiple sales, this means constant monitoring of the UI to ensure the site is displaying correctly.

2. We have 1700 varients in our store. It took 90 minutes to publish and unpublish a sale. Therefore, there is no way to start a sale at a specific time... sale prices gradually drip feed onto the site at a snail's pace. On our store, it was adding/removing items from sale at a rate of 18 a minute. That's not particularly quick given it only needs to update two fields for each product!

3. Worst of all, there is no 'cancel' button when you activate or deactivate a sale. If you mistakenly deactivate a sale, it doesn't check that you want to, it just starts removing sale prices... for the next 90-minutes. There is no way to stop this process. High risk if you're running a big sale with a lot of marketing activity supporting it.

All in all, for the monthly fee they're asking, not a particularly slick app. Won't be using it again.

Viper-shop

Excellent App , with a little work you can make it work with zoom apps to ! this app made my life easy and can boost sales by daily deals and wholesales ! I just in love with this app ! It have everything you need ! a timer and icons ! thanks

Coronation Apparel

Nice that the Bold Discount app makes discounts clear on the product page (not just at check-out). I still needed some help getting an old version correctly configured. Wow, Harpreet was incredibly patient and helpful. I had an old issue, he explained it clearly, waited until I experimented it with myself, and was generally a pleasure to work with. It can be confusing/wracking to work with these apps, but Harpreet made it easy. Would love to work with him again!

prettyclick

Nir was very well informed and tried to help me in everyway possible. was very patient with all my questions. and app is just amazing, i just wish once the product gets added to a certain discount group and if we try to add it again, it would give us a warning. nevertheless great app. i am loving it

Rockwell Time

App is great, it was a little confusing at first to set up with a discount but Sarah helped me step by step in a very short amount of time with clear instructions. Working great now, thanks again Sarah!

Tamphie

xdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd.

Mind-glowing

App works great. I does what it says. Customer service was stellar! They helped me out with installing the clock and the badge and it looks just great on my site