Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

by BOLD

Storewide sales, discount, flash-sales, & scheduled sales.

Suecos® España

The app works well and we increased sales after installing it. Thank you to Rushi and Parminder for their help! Very nice and helpful.

West Coast Battery Store

I've been using this app for a while, as well as others by BOLD. What impresses me the most is the support. Everytime I have had any issue (mostly me not understanding how to set it up), they are very responsive and always sends me a follow up email resolving my issue. The integration of BOLD products with Shopify is amazing. Thanks team!!

Don't Mess With Ganesh

So easy to use!! Guri and Peter answered all my questions quickly - they are real pros!! Thank you.

Unik!

A very good application with very good support available and very competent! Do not hesitate, try it and you will adopt it!

BOBUX ESPAÑA

Easy to install and the support team was very helpful. We hope to see a double digit increase in shopping carts and increase in overall revenue.

COMMON S€eNTS BY FRENCH inc.

I used this app to help me make my sale items more attractive. The support specialist was patient and helpful thank you again!

JoJo Rings

I'm still in my free trial, but had a great experience. Cody + Abi helped me get my problems fixed quickly and efficiently! Excited to host my first sale using the discount app

Army and Navy

This app does exactly what we needed to do! We can call out sale items quickly and easily with a sale icon and the sale price already calculated. The developers have been great to work with and any issues have been quickly resolved.

BRUNETTE The Label

I used this app for our Black Friday sale and will be using it again for Boxing Day. Super user friendly app, and any issues I came across I simply reached out to their amazing customer service team - in particular Parminder was great to work with and so helpful! :)

WARROAD

I use the Bold Discount app to create pre-set site sales, with automated times/dates when they launch and close. Additionally, the customer support is fantastic! Henry and Samuel helped me with a discount code issue that Shopify support could not figure out! Thanks guys!