Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Storewide sales, discount, flash-sales, & scheduled sales.

$19.99/month. 14-day free trial.

Arzinger Design

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Super easy to use and this is a way to allow double discounts. I would highly recommend to anyone. I especially love the countdown timer.

November 24, 2020

Thank you so much for your review. We are thrilled that you are enjoying the app and that you found it easy to use! It's looking great! We are wishing you successful Black Friday Cyber Monday.

Vitta Gold

Time spent using app About 3 hours

The app bugged my Currency Converter App, 4 hours before our Worldwide Black Friday Campaign. Not live support at this moment. They didn't inform that the app is not compatible to this kind of app, and it is really ruining the most important day of the year for our business. I'll update my review if they solve my problem within the next few hours.

November 25, 2020

Thank you for your honest feedback - we are sorry to hear about the technical issues you were experiencing with the compatibility with your other app and would like a second chance to get you set up for success! We have confirmed that one of our experts has reached out via your ticket email, please keep an eye out and we are standing by to help!

WEAT EU

Location Germany

We installed this app for Black Friday and had some issues with it due to our Theme. Challi was amazing and provided super quick and immediate support and found the trouble that the theme was causing super quickly. Thank you so much!

November 24, 2020

Thank you so much for the review. So glad that Challi was able to provide you with quick support. Wishing you a successful Black Friday and Cyber Monday!

Pablo & Rusty's Coffee Roasters

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Awesome Shopify app to schedule/customize discount. Very easy to use and straightforward. Awesome and fast support as well! I very much recommend these guys!

November 24, 2020

Thank you for your kind review. We are so happy that you found the app easy to use, it looks great :) Our support team will always be there if you need us. Wishing you a successful Black Friday and Cyber Monday!

Creativity School

It's straight forward and simple. I like it. It was easy to use and applied well to our store. I will recommend to others.

November 24, 2020

Thank you for your review. We are thrilled you like the app and we are so glad that set up went seamlessly. Looks great!

rainandbow.com

Time spent using app 25 minutes

Great support, great product! Was easy to install and they are quick to respond with any custom tweaks. Thanks so much to the entire team

November 24, 2020

Thank you kindly for your review. We are pleased that we were able to promptly assist you. Wishing you a smooth and successful Black Friday and Cyber Monday!

Downtown District Marketplace

I downloaded the app to test out the ease of use for adding hundreds of products to a sale. I had some issues with the coding and CHALLI was a great help!

November 24, 2020

Thank you for your review. We are so happy that Challi able to help you out, wishing you a smooth and successful Black Friday and Cyber Monday!

Swanky Boutique

Location Malta
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Just started using. Not bad and seems reliable. However functionality for adding countdown banners on front end page for example is missing. Rendering of prices takes a bit longer so the actual discounted price loads with a delay. Also you need to manually configure the sale icon.

November 24, 2020

Thank you for your review. We are always looking for ways in which we can improve our app, we really appreciate your feedback!

FNX Brasil

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 16 hours

Incredible customer support form Laurel. Solved an issue, helped with some customization and when a thing was not possible, suggested another and helped so much.

November 23, 2020

Thank you so much for the review. We are so glad to hear that Laurel was able to offer you solutions and help with the customizations that you needed. Wishing you all the best with your discounts!

STAC First Aid

Location Ireland

I used app for flash sale, it worked well. The count down clock helped the customers act fast, and the admin in so far as discounts will not be left in the system.

November 23, 2020

Thank you so much for the review. We are so happy to hear that you found the countdown clock effective in driving your sales!