Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

by BOLD

Storewide sales, discount, flash-sales, & scheduled sales

Inspirations Dancewear

I had an excellent support experience with Harpreet & Guri from the Bold team. Really stellar service! They kept me on chat with them until the issue was 100% resolved and tested. They truly saved the day. If there was a 6th star option I would have clicked that.

November 23, 2020

Thank you so much for leaving such a great review. We are very happy to that Harpreet and Guri were able to help resolve any issues you were experiencing. Wishing you all the best with your BFCM sales!

Made With Love Natural Skin Care

I'm setting up a holiday BOGO sale with Bold Discount & Upsell. I had a few questions if I was setting up correctly. I live chatted with Challi and he was patient with all my questions and getting clarity. Thanks again Challi.

November 23, 2020

Thank you so much for your review. Thrilled to hear that Challi was able to answer any questions you had regarding your set up. Wishing you all the best with your discounts during this holiday season!

Lovely Leaf Naturals

Easy and straight forward! So much better than the vanilla discount functionality with Shopify! GREAT for organizing BFCM deals!

CinStylesOfficial

I downloaded this app to use multiply sales during black Friday weekend. We will see how it works. It would have been nice to have more sale options like buy one get one a percentage off etc.

November 19, 2020

Thank you for your feedback! We are always looking for ways in which we can improve and your feedback is greatly appreciated. Good luck on Black Friday!

Smitn Bebe

it would be nice to have a preview function and to see which items have already been selected for x amount percentage so you know not to double the discount on an item.

November 19, 2020

We really appreciate your feedback on a preview feature. We are always striving to learn ways we can improve our app to better serve the needs of store owners like yourself!

Grace Fluency

Seems pretty easy to use but there are some loop holes that without a proper tutorial (i.e. how to change the color or styling of the old prices) is very confusing and it does not help that they only offer support during regular hours so if you run your business at night, good luck.

November 19, 2020

Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate the feedback on how we can offer industry leading support!

Quality Queen Boutique

Downloaded this app for the free trial. Realized it is very easy to input the discounts. I like it and will continue to use this app.

November 19, 2020

Thank you so much for the review. We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying the app and finding it easy to use!

WomanShopsWorld

I'm just learning my way around, and am planning to have Bold manage my BFCM sale. The Bold team has been very prompt and helpful with my questions and requests. Kelsey in particular answered quite a few questions that were beginner questions, and I appreciate her patience with me! Looking forward to seeing how this works in real time soon! Update: the app worked great, and I had one question about the way payments were processing, and needed some technical support once my sale was already in progress. Challi was super helpful and got me prompt support, which I really appreciate! Bold support has been awesome!

November 19, 2020

Thank you very much for your kind review. We are so happy that we were prompt and helpful, and that Kelsey was able to answer your questions! We are very excited to see the success of your BFCM sale!

Plunkett Pharmaceuticals

Working really well so far. The real test will be Black Friday to Cyber Monday sale. However, I am confident it will deliver the goods.

November 19, 2020

Thank you so much for the review and confidence in the app! Wishing you all the best on your BFCB sales. If any questions come up we do have extended support hours during those times, and would be more than happy to help.

BJJ MALL

Not showing discounts on all products , customer service not responding, very bad for black friday, cost us money. Not recomanding this app.

November 19, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. We sincerely apologize for any delays you may have experienced! An app specialist is looking into your ticket, he has sent over an email and we are now waiting on a reply. We are happy to help you resolve the issues you are having.