Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

$19.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.4)
Developer
4.4
November 24, 2020

We were in need of multiple discount codes available at the same time with a sitewide discount happening at the same time. This worked perfectly for it. Very happy with the end results. UI could use some work, but overall I recommend it.

La Fiorentina
Time spent using app: 3 months
BOLD replied November 25, 2020

Thank you so much for the feedback and recommendation. Very happy to hear that the sitewide discounts worked well for you!

November 24, 2020

Very helpful customer service! Chilli helped me make all the changes I needed to customize this for my sale

Palermo Body
Time spent using app: 9 days
BOLD replied November 25, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback! Thrilled to hear that Challi was able to help with the customization you were looking for.

November 24, 2020

I Had super high hopes for this app but upon installing their "One click install" option, it glitched. my storefront on would sync half of the products. I put in a ticket and am now at the end of my trial and STILL have NO RESOLUTION. I've followed up multiple times and all I keep getting is we'll update the ticket and have someone get back to you... in the meantime, I have an app that I'm testing and it isn't working correctly which is costing me sales. I can see the potential in the app but the customer service does not make it worth it. if you are going through a sale and the app glitches, don't expect speedy resolutions.

Sunshine And Pixels
Time spent using app: 12 months
BOLD replied November 25, 2020

Thank you for your honest feedback - we are sorry to hear about the lack of communication from our end and would like a second chance to get you set up for success! We have confirmed that one of our experts has reached out via your ticket email, please keep an eye out and we are standing by to help!

November 24, 2020

worst app ever. It has stucked and now i have in my shop double discounts on my products. i don't recommend it.

pinkypromiseaccs
Greece
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
BOLD replied November 25, 2020

Thank you for your honest feedback - we are sorry to hear about the technical issues you were experiencing and would like a second chance to get you set up for success! We have confirmed that one of our experts has reached out via your ticket email, please keep an eye out and we are standing by to help!

Edited November 24, 2020

Easy to use and managed.
lets see how it will impact the speed after I will RUN campaign
I wish it will be video training too

Queen and Collection
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
BOLD replied November 24, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! We really appreciate the feedback regarding a training video for Bold Discounts. Wishing you all the best with your BFCM campaign!

November 23, 2020

Super easy to use and this is a way to allow double discounts. I would highly recommend to anyone. I especially love the countdown timer.

Arzinger Design
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
BOLD replied November 24, 2020

Thank you so much for your review. We are thrilled that you are enjoying the app and that you found it easy to use! It's looking great! We are wishing you successful Black Friday Cyber Monday.

November 23, 2020

The app bugged my Currency Converter App, 4 hours before our Worldwide Black Friday Campaign. Not live support at this moment. They didn't inform that the app is not compatible to this kind of app, and it is really ruining the most important day of the year for our business. I'll update my review if they solve my problem within the next few hours.

Vitta Gold
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
BOLD replied November 25, 2020

Thank you for your honest feedback - we are sorry to hear about the technical issues you were experiencing with the compatibility with your other app and would like a second chance to get you set up for success! We have confirmed that one of our experts has reached out via your ticket email, please keep an eye out and we are standing by to help!

November 23, 2020

We installed this app for Black Friday and had some issues with it due to our Theme. Challi was amazing and provided super quick and immediate support and found the trouble that the theme was causing super quickly. Thank you so much!

WEAT EU
Germany
Time spent using app: 14 days
BOLD replied November 24, 2020

Thank you so much for the review. So glad that Challi was able to provide you with quick support. Wishing you a successful Black Friday and Cyber Monday!

November 23, 2020

Awesome Shopify app to schedule/customize discount. Very easy to use and straightforward. Awesome and fast support as well! I very much recommend these guys!

Pablo & Rusty's Coffee Roasters
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
BOLD replied November 24, 2020

Thank you for your kind review. We are so happy that you found the app easy to use, it looks great :) Our support team will always be there if you need us. Wishing you a successful Black Friday and Cyber Monday!

November 23, 2020

It's straight forward and simple. I like it. It was easy to use and applied well to our store. I will recommend to others.

Creativity School
Time spent using app: 9 days
BOLD replied November 24, 2020

Thank you for your review. We are thrilled you like the app and we are so glad that set up went seamlessly. Looks great!