Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

by BOLD

The #1 BFCM Discount app! Storewide sales with timers & icons

Gaudi Muebles

It worked just how I expected it! It's a bit pricey but worth it. I was looking for an easy option and Bold Discounts was perfect Thanks.

Tero Hollanti

Cool app for an change. Discover your discounts.. of course I'm new with this kind of business. I mean sales.

The Handicraft Studio

I used this app to create multiple discount rates for different products. It was really user-friendly, very intuitive and perfect for my need. I selected it from a list of suggestions by the Shopify Support staff and have so far only explored this feature f multiple discount rates.
Am eager to explore it more. Thank you!

What I'd love to see is the following:
1) List of all products in my webstore with an input box to enter what discount I want to offer for that product
2) When creating multiple discount rates for the products, it would really help if a product that has already been marked in a Discount X% list is not shown as an option in the Discount Y% list when I am selecting products for Discount Y%. I had to go back and forth a lot, till I finally colour coded my product list in Excel with different colours for each slab, so I could cross check whether I had already assigned a discount for a product or not.

That said, I still think it's a great app!

Fairyspringspharmacy

great app. very easy to use. used other apps before and this is by far the best. Highly recommended to others.

Eloura Australia

So far so good. But i haven't tested the first sale through the app yet. I hope it goes well. Will report back after rhis.

Flipped Out 360

Great App! Love the flash sale it offers, and the help page is very insightful and clear to understand.

Skinz Cosmetics

I use this app to help manage sales campaigns on my store. Bold discounts provides great customer service and quality product. I love the ease of using the app.

Drink Rumble

Bold allowed us to supercharge our subscriptions when starting from 0. Easy to use and get up and running.

Posh Active

I thought this app could do discounts with tiered pricing. Doesn't seem to be able to do this. Otherwise a very simple product to use.

Aroma Beauty

I used this app to set up my site wide sale and it was done in less than 5 minutes! Great App.
Only criticism I have is the plans could be cheaper but overall happy