Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

by BOLD

The #1 BFCM Discount app! Storewide sales with timers & icons

tohl

I used this app for a discount and it is quite good and decent..................................................

November 10, 2020

Thank you so much for the review!

homiesmarbella

I really like the customization of the app. Very helpful for Black Friday sales. I recommend it! You can programe the days you want to have your discount on and off

November 5, 2020

Thank you so much for your review and recommendation. So happy to hear that the app provides the functionality you are looking for!

maracumangoshop

Hola, tengo la aplicación en periodo de prueba, no me muestra el precio regular tachado, solo el precio del descuento, ¿cómo puedo mostrar los dos precios?

Zocalo Foods

I've tried to like Bold Apps, I really have. And I'm not one to write a poor review without first trying to make an attempt to contact them numerous time. But there support has been completely non-existent. I've tried an app over a year ago and when I wrote to them just about a general inquiry, I never received a reply and since then found another app with much better response times. Last week I decided to give bold discounts a try and requested installation. It's been a week and once again I have tried contacting them and nothing. Supposed to have a 14 day trial, but cannot even use the app and now I'm down to 8 days left and still no way for the app to function on my site. If they are busy, I understand. But better communication would be best as to at least let me know if they received my request.

Decorfur

still trying to figure out not easy to use . not user friendly and there are many issues with this app

October 19, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. We are so sorry you were having issues, we do have a team dedicated in assisting merchants with the set up of our apps! And we would be more than happy to help you with any set up questions or any issues you may be having.

Spring Savings

Love this app so far.. easy to use and accessible . I love that syncs too my store so i don't have to waist my time

October 19, 2020

Thank you for your review, we really appreciate it! We love that you are happy with the app and very excited to see the growth and success of your store!

Watch Empires

It's nice that it help me to create the discount that Shopify cannot create, and it looks great. Unfortunately it need to be paid

October 13, 2020

Thank you so much for the review. We couldn't be happier that you are finding Bold Discounts to be useful and fitting in with the look and feel of your store. Due to feedback like yours, Bold has actually updated the pricing for Bold Discounts so you can access all the features you need at the $19.99 price point! For more information on the price change, you can check out this article: https://support.boldcommerce.com/hc/en-us/articles/360050105812-October-7th-2020-New-Price-Plan-Changes-with-Bold-Discounts-V2

Gogh Jewelry Design

Rajni and Bhumi are super helpful fixing any issues with the apps. The apps are great once fine tuned. It made me quite a return on my investment. Well worth it.

October 9, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! Providing an app that will bring your store a return on your investment is always our goal. We are also thrilled to hear that Rajni and Bhumi from our support team were able to help out.

Farstrup Comfort Center

It works great, but you need the 35 dollar version, if you want the prices to also change in the shopify system and not just frontend.

October 9, 2020

Thank you so much for your review. After hearing feedback like yours, Bold has actually updated the pricing for Bold Discounts so you can access all the features you need at the $19.99 price point! For more information on the price change, you can check out this article: https://support.boldcommerce.com/hc/en-us/articles/360050105812-October-7th-2020-New-Price-Plan-Changes-with-Bold-Discounts-V2

Toptentoy

Lo que he visto hasta el momento me gusta mucho, aunque aún la estoy testeando. Parece fácil e intuitiva.