4.5

Merchants value this app for its ability to schedule sales and automatically adjust prices, saving time and effort, especially for stores with large inventories. The straightforward interface, reliable performance, and pre-scheduling of sales events are appreciated. The customer service is highly praised, and some merchants report increased sales and reduced organization time due to the app's features. The one-time payment model is preferred by some over monthly fees.

April 1, 2013

Wow! I've purchased three separate Shappify apps and these guys really are amazing. I had an issue installing one with my theme and they jumped right on it. Awesome app, even better support!

American Vision
Edited March 30, 2016

Excellent App! Allows me to run discounts on anything I want. Extremely intuitive to use and amazing results. THANK YOU!

Innervision Crystals
November 15, 2013

Fantastic sales app....easy and responsive, and the support staff is quick and knowledgeable. Would recommend this app to anyone looking for an easy way to have store sales.

Youthful Hands Needle Crafts
Edited November 23, 2023

Easy to use, does what it promises. And I like the one time fee as opposed to paying every month. This is such basic functionality that i think it should be standard shopify functionality actually.
Great service as well.

amazonias
Belgium
Over 8 years using the app
July 13, 2017

This app is a huuuuuge timesaver for us. Can't recommend it enough! Will make any sale so much more streamlined for you

Audiopaks
December 9, 2014

We were forced to leave MagentoGo by the end of the year, so we launched on Shopify on cyber Monday of all days! Shopify's limited discount abilities were an immediate problem; we needed a holiday sale. Product Discount came to the rescue. It was easy to set up, and I like that it added "Sale" banners to the things that we put on sale. It was easy to schedule and end time for the sale too. We added 10% discounts to selected products by creating a sale collection and without having to go into every product page to adjust prices, which saved a lot of tedious work. I especially like the one-time fee structure...no monthly payments.

Oberon Design
April 13, 2015

This app is a MUST HAVE app for every store. This is the second time I buy this app one each for my two Shopify stores because I find any store simply can't live without this app.

Crafio.com.my
Malaysia
May 3, 2016

I had a problem with my collection page and Dan from Bold Commerce takes my problem in charge from the start to the end! Incredibly satisfied with this simply apps who is saving me a lot of time. Honnestly a good investment for 99,99$. Thanks again to Dan with the very good service he gave me!

Mobilier Enora
Almost 8 years using the app
June 11, 2013

Another fantastic app from the team at Shappify. A great and easy way to set up sales on your store. The one off price is well worth it.

Digislider
Almost 8 years using the app
April 13, 2017

Definitely the best app out there for bulk discounts/sales adjustments. Our shop ( https://www.BIYHomebrewSupply.com ) has over 1600 items, and to try to do a sale on an entire category would take an entire day of pricing updates if done manually. This is a must-have app if you need to make bulk discounts without using a Shopify discount code, which is difficult to focus, plus could lose sales because people have to remember to type it in. I wish more of Bold's apps were a one-time fee like this one (the monthlies rack up so fast, it's hard to justify their expenses)

Biyhbs