Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

$19.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.4)
Developer
4.4
March 14, 2021

the app not working
the new version not working with me, A request has been sent, and is awaiting response,

الركن السويسري للساعات
Saudi Arabia
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
BOLD replied March 15, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. Our app specialist has reached in hopes to resolve any issues you were experiencing. Thank you for your patience.

Edited March 12, 2021

A robust app with good functionality; has some quirks in usability that you need to be careful for, and might be little expensive for some - but probably one of the better options in a sea of discount apps. What it lacks, it makes up for with TOP NOTCH customer support. shout out to Challi in customer service!

rugpublic
Time spent using app: About 3 years
February 25, 2021

Great app easy to use and understand................................................................

TheDesignerKlozet
Time spent using app: About 2 months
BOLD replied February 26, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are so happy that you like the app! Thank you for choosing Bold.

February 22, 2021

nice, helpfull.......................................................................................

Minga EU
Portugal
Time spent using app: 16 days
BOLD replied February 22, 2021

Thank you for your review! We are always happy to help!

February 22, 2021

very soon to describe the service
I did it recently
let's see how everything works this month, then I'll make the right observations

Stile di Strada
Time spent using app: 2 days
BOLD replied February 22, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are so excited for you to try our app!

February 19, 2021

Harpreet helped me fix the issue with strikethroughs not showing up on my original prices during a sale. Very helpful and fast!

Lavaa
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
BOLD replied February 22, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are just so happy that Harpreet was there to help you fix the issue you were having. We are always here to help.

February 12, 2021

I just had an issue with sale banners that were still showing up after the sale was over. I started a chat and within 5 minutes, the problem was fixed with advice for the future! Wonderful!!!!

The Glass Underground
Time spent using app: About 5 years
BOLD replied February 12, 2021

Thank you for your review. It makes us happy that we were able to help you and that your issues were resolved quickly! We are always there to help when you need us.

January 19, 2021

user support is horrible so far (waiting to see). theme install require manual work, and I asked for help. They responded the ticket quickly, but nothing was actually done properly and no discount showed up.

SHAPERX
Time spent using app: 8 days
BOLD replied February 2, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are very sorry that you experienced these issues during install. We are always working on improving our app and your feedback is very important to us.

January 7, 2021

i just installed the app and still don't know about it but i heard its good and useful but i should try

Nulive olives
December 29, 2020

I would give it zero stars if I could. Very unclear instructions and when I went to stop and restart the sale it removed all items from my sale collection. Removed tags from my shopify site that it did not put there. Now having to manually enter over 1000 product tags. Nothing they can do. One of the biggest sale days of the year ruined.

Mine & Yours - Vancouver Luxury Fashion Resale + Consignment
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
BOLD replied December 31, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. We sincerely apologize for any frustration this may caused you. Thank you for bringing this to our attention, we are constantly working on making our apps better.