Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

by BOLD

The #1 BFCM Discount app! Storewide sales with timers & icons

HA Motorsports

Installed this app to try it out before our annual Black Friday Sale. The app didn't work quite right with our store layout on the product page as we'd like, so uninstalled the app. I had an issue uninstalling (my mistake) and Laurel helped through a quick chat get it resolved in no time. A+ customer service even though we decided not to use the app.

November 25, 2020

Thank you so much for your review. We are just happy that Lauren was able help you! We wish you a smooth and successful Black Friday and Cyber Monday.

Eat Crawlers

I didn't work. Discounts were applied to orders for only the first 3 hours. I tried to make contact with the team as this was seriously affecting my black Friday sales. No response.

November 25, 2020

Thank you for your honest feedback - we are sorry to hear about the lack of communication from our end and would like a second chance to get you set up for success! We have confirmed that one of our experts has reached out via your ticket email, please keep an eye out and we are standing by to help!

Racket Academy

Great APP, used to discount my whole store with ease. Easy set up and execution will be using it in the future

November 25, 2020

Thank you so much for the amazing review! Wishing you all the best with your future sales.

La Fiorentina

We were in need of multiple discount codes available at the same time with a sitewide discount happening at the same time. This worked perfectly for it. Very happy with the end results. UI could use some work, but overall I recommend it.

November 25, 2020

Thank you so much for the feedback and recommendation. Very happy to hear that the sitewide discounts worked well for you!

Palermo Body

Very helpful customer service! Chilli helped me make all the changes I needed to customize this for my sale

November 25, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback! Thrilled to hear that Challi was able to help with the customization you were looking for.

Sunshine And Pixels

I Had super high hopes for this app but upon installing their "One click install" option, it glitched. my storefront on would sync half of the products. I put in a ticket and am now at the end of my trial and STILL have NO RESOLUTION. I've followed up multiple times and all I keep getting is we'll update the ticket and have someone get back to you... in the meantime, I have an app that I'm testing and it isn't working correctly which is costing me sales. I can see the potential in the app but the customer service does not make it worth it. if you are going through a sale and the app glitches, don't expect speedy resolutions.

pinkypromiseaccs

worst app ever. It has stucked and now i have in my shop double discounts on my products. i don't recommend it.

November 25, 2020

Thank you for your honest feedback - we are sorry to hear about the technical issues you were experiencing and would like a second chance to get you set up for success! We have confirmed that one of our experts has reached out via your ticket email, please keep an eye out and we are standing by to help!

Queen and Collection

Easy to use and managed.
lets see how it will impact the speed after I will RUN campaign
I wish it will be video training too

November 24, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! We really appreciate the feedback regarding a training video for Bold Discounts. Wishing you all the best with your BFCM campaign!

Arzinger Design

Super easy to use and this is a way to allow double discounts. I would highly recommend to anyone. I especially love the countdown timer.

November 24, 2020

Thank you so much for your review. We are thrilled that you are enjoying the app and that you found it easy to use! It's looking great! We are wishing you successful Black Friday Cyber Monday.

Vitta Gold

The app bugged my Currency Converter App, 4 hours before our Worldwide Black Friday Campaign. Not live support at this moment. They didn't inform that the app is not compatible to this kind of app, and it is really ruining the most important day of the year for our business. I'll update my review if they solve my problem within the next few hours.

November 25, 2020

Thank you for your honest feedback - we are sorry to hear about the technical issues you were experiencing with the compatibility with your other app and would like a second chance to get you set up for success! We have confirmed that one of our experts has reached out via your ticket email, please keep an eye out and we are standing by to help!