Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Storewide sales, discount, flash-sales, & scheduled sales.

$19.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Babys Passion

Time spent using app About 2 months

Useful, Phenomenal App. I can use this to skyrocket my sales by offering discounts. Irfan from Bold Discounts Customer Service is excellent in his help to setup the app and troubleshoot any future issues that arise. I appreciate Irfan. It would be amazing if the Duplicate Product costs changed automatically with the Original Product price change. Currently I have to turn off the Discount and Turn it back on, then go into the Bold Upsell app to manually reconfigure all the Upsell offers again. The duplicate product price automatically changing would be better than this manual method.

January 21, 2022

Thank you for your kind review and helpful feedback! We are so glad that you are enjoying the app and that Irfan was there to support you. We are looking forward to seeing your sales skyrocket too! Thanks so much for choosing Bold!

Valka Yoga

Location New Zealand

Good app in theory - sets up a discount separate from the discount codes on Shopify. This creates potential for abuse by customers who can use existing discount codes to stack two discounts. This needs to be fixed immediately.

January 3, 2022

Thank you for your feedback! We do have a version of Bold Discounts that will prevent discount code stacking. Our team has reached out to help provide you with some more information on how to proceed with the best solution for your needs. Thanks for taking the time to write in, and thanks for choosing Bold!

The Holiday Shoppe

I used the app last year and had some issues that were finally resolved. This year, Irfan helped me instal the app. He was professional, polite, tech- savvy and very helpful. I hope everything will work smoothly when it starts tomorrow. Thanks so much for all your help Irfan!!!

January 3, 2022

We are so glad to hear that Irfan was able to give you the support you needed. We are always happy to help! Thank you for taking the time to leave your review!

Murphys Shoes

Location Ireland
Time spent using app About 1 year

Super customer service from Chandan, solved my problem really quickly and came back to me when she said she would too...thank you!

December 20, 2021

Thank so much for your review! We are glad that Chandan was able to help you so quickly. We are always happy to help! Thanks for choosing Bold!

TheSkinRelief

I bought a lifetime license of this app from this company 2-3 years ago and never really used it. Now I want to use it for a new store but they would not honor their own 'lifetime' license anymore and would like to charge now ever month. Their definition of 'lifetime' is a simple gimmick to get a sale. Find other apps...

December 21, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I am sorry we fell short of your expectations here. Reviews such as yours give us the opportunity to see how we can do better.

Work Authority

Time spent using app Over 5 years

Terrible app and terrible support, the app would not turn on properly for black Friday (variants wouldn't sync - had to reach out to support to trigger it). When it did turn on the app applied discounts twice (which caused a lot of havoc with customers and our stores). I set up the date range for BFCM and the app also didn't turn off properly so now I have to go through and manually update the prices back to their original in Shopify. Terrible app and terrible support, the app would not turn on properly for black Friday (variants wouldn't sync - had to reach out to support to trigger it). When it did turn on the app applied discounts twice (which caused a lot of havoc with customers and our stores). I set up the date range for BFCM and the app also didn't turn off properly so now I have to go through and manually update the prices back to their original in Shopify. Reached out to support several times and the issues were not resolved.

December 21, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. We sincerely apologize for the frustration this has caused. We take all feedback such as yours very seriously and will use it to work on better improving our product and customer service so things like this do not happen in the future.

OUT OF STOCK

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 7 years

The support Daniel and Jeff, are helpful and everything is sorted out swiftly. Strongly recommended.

December 20, 2021

Thanks for the kind review! We are so glad that Daniel and Jeff were able to help you quickly. Thanks for choosing Bold!

ELVIE JEWELS

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 3 years

BOLD use to be great, but they've changed their support, and it's now horrible, do not use, I wish they went back to how it use to be.

December 21, 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback. We appreciate all feedback as it helps us to improve our service. When our level of support falls short of our client's expectations, we take it very seriously. Our team has reached out in hopes of helping.

Glowee

Location Netherlands

Slow and horrible customer service. I wasted an hour with Rajni in the live chat and it was like talking to a brick wall, as he kept ignoring the issues I had.

What a Crock Meals to Go LLC

Time spent using app About 4 years

Easy to use app that we've used for years. Not a ton of frills, but it quite simply works when you need it to. The support team is quick to help, accurate with their work, and a dream to work with. Harpreet and Rajni in particular were exemplary. Highly recommended service.

November 3, 2021

Thank you for your review. We're glad Harpreet and Rajni were there to assist you. Thanks for the recommendation!!