4.5

Merchants find this app beneficial for easily applying and scheduling sales, especially for large inventories. Its backup service and flat fee payment option are appreciated. Customer service is praised for its responsiveness. However, some merchants report occasional performance issues.

November 14, 2023

Great App easy to use, we use it for all big sales using collections

PYRA ELEMENTS
About 1 year using the app
BOLD replied November 22, 2023

Thanks for leaving a review. Bold Discounts is certainly a great application to use for placing your collections on a sale. Thanks for choosing Bold!

October 18, 2023

Download the app, they charged me $99, I message for help installing and they don't integrate with my cart app, now they are REFUSING to refund me. This is all within 2 days.

STAY AWAY.

Happy Hydro
Over 1 year using the app
November 14, 2023

I needed help with the app. Chintak helped me sort it out quickly. Staff like him is what makes this app so great!

The Episodes Project
9 days using the app
BOLD replied November 17, 2023

What a lovely review for our support specialist Chintak. We are so glad to hear of the great service he provided right when you needed it. We will be sure to pass along your kind words! Thanks for choosing Bold!

August 11, 2023

We launched our website recently and used Bold to run our launch sale/discount.
We have wholesale and retail customers, and Bold helped us stack the sale/discounts.
While we ran into some hiccups, the Bold team were highly responsive, reliable and available to help us sort it out.
We feel confident using Bold to run our discounts in the future.
If you're going to use Bold, ask for Irfan, he's just the best!

Majestic Giftware
2 months using the app
BOLD replied August 14, 2023

Thanks so much for your review! We are always here to help when facing bumps in the road. We'll be sure to pass along your kind words to Irfan! Cheers!

October 5, 2023

App is very robust and does as it advertises very well. Very happy with the app.

Goldtex
6 months using the app
BOLD replied October 11, 2023

Thank you for your kind review and thanks for choosing Bold! We are very happy to have you as our customer as well. Cheers!

Edited November 30, 2023

Update: Let me explain to you I am not putting your app or allowing you permission to my store as I did research on your company and trusted your app. I set up the app set the sale to start at 12:01 am est on Black Friday. It took a long time to turn on all products after 45 min it was finally done. Worked great all day. Then a customer reaches out to me to let me know there is no sale on my website at 6pm est (6 Hours before the sale was set to end) So i looked into it and your app had already turned off the discount/sale I have set for 11:59pm est the same day. A few minutes later I received an order that should have charged the customer $36.99 and sold the item for $9.00. The regular or original price after your sale went off I have $9.00 in the store after researching I found several more. I don't use any other discount services so this was all on your app. Bever in 7 years have I ever had this happen.
Your app was working awesomely then 3/4 through the day on Black Friday it cancelled my ongoing sale for the day did not return all prices back to normal. Customer were paying 1/5 of the price is how I caught it. This is crazy.

Coastal Gifts Inc
About 20 hours using the app
BOLD replied November 30, 2023

We are incredibly sorry to hear about the problem you encountered during your sale. I can confirm our team has reached out to you to help. We take this very seriously and would love the opportunity to investigate the issue thoroughly. Thanks for writing in to let us know!

October 26, 2023

Tremendous help with activating/de-activating flash sales!

Dive Bar Nutrition
Almost 2 years using the app
BOLD replied November 22, 2023

Thanks for leaving a review! We are glad to hear that Bold Discounts has been helping with activating and deactivating flash sales on your store. We wish you all the best with using Bold Discounts. Cheers!

September 25, 2023

Does the job but is a bit clunky.

illy Coffee from the Kaffeina Group
About 6 years using the app
BOLD replied October 2, 2023

Thanks for your feedback and your review. We appreciate you taking the time to write in!

July 20, 2023

I had a glitch with discount not working properly (due to my not allowing it time to synch). The customer service on the chat was fabulous. A very appreciative shout out to Krupa and Irfan for staying with me for over an hour and taking me through the fix step by step.

The app is really handy. I find it slightly clunky but it works as intended and perfect for my store's needs.

Kristen Mara
3 months using the app
BOLD replied July 24, 2023

Thanks for taking the time to write in with your review. Your feedback is greatly appreciated! We are so glad to hear that Krupa and Irfan were able to help you out so effectively. We will be sure to pass along your kind words. Thanks for choosing Bold!

July 12, 2023

Great experience! I wanted to add custom CSS to personalise our sales icon. Using Mohammed Q. at customer service was brilliant and easy! Very swift responses and found a solution in no time at all!

Diabeticsupply.co.uk
Over 1 year using the app
BOLD replied July 13, 2023

It makes our day to read reviews such as yours! We are always happy to help wherever we can. Thanks so much for taking the time to write in, and thanks for choosing Bold!