Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Storewide sales, discount, flash-sales, & scheduled sales.

$19.99/month. 14-day free trial.

Work Authority

Terrible app and terrible support, the app would not turn on properly for black Friday (variants wouldn't sync - had to reach out to support to trigger it). When it did turn on the app applied discounts twice (which caused a lot of havoc with customers and our stores). I set up the date range for BFCM and the app also didn't turn off properly so now I have to go through and manually update the prices back to their original in Shopify. Terrible app and terrible support, the app would not turn on properly for black Friday (variants wouldn't sync - had to reach out to support to trigger it). When it did turn on the app applied discounts twice (which caused a lot of havoc with customers and our stores). I set up the date range for BFCM and the app also didn't turn off properly so now I have to go through and manually update the prices back to their original in Shopify. Reached out to support several times and the issues were not resolved.

December 21, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. We sincerely apologize for the frustration this has caused. We take all feedback such as yours very seriously and will use it to work on better improving our product and customer service so things like this do not happen in the future.

OUT OF STOCK

The support Daniel and Jeff, are helpful and everything is sorted out swiftly. Strongly recommended.

December 20, 2021

Thanks for the kind review! We are so glad that Daniel and Jeff were able to help you quickly. Thanks for choosing Bold!

ELVIE JEWELS

BOLD use to be great, but they've changed their support, and it's now horrible, do not use, I wish they went back to how it use to be.

December 21, 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback. We appreciate all feedback as it helps us to improve our service. When our level of support falls short of our client's expectations, we take it very seriously. Our team has reached out in hopes of helping.

Glowee

Slow and horrible customer service. I wasted an hour with Rajni in the live chat and it was like talking to a brick wall, as he kept ignoring the issues I had.

What a Crock Meals to Go LLC

Easy to use app that we've used for years. Not a ton of frills, but it quite simply works when you need it to. The support team is quick to help, accurate with their work, and a dream to work with. Harpreet and Rajni in particular were exemplary. Highly recommended service.

November 3, 2021

Thank you for your review. We're glad Harpreet and Rajni were there to assist you. Thanks for the recommendation!!

QiLifeStore.com

Awesome app. needed to upgrade to version 2 so i could disable stackable discount codes. But so far so good, reliable and bug proof.

November 3, 2021

Thank you for the review. Thank you for choosing Bold, we look forward to working with you!

FSWERKS

SLOW... no options, and no stats... used twice and it was a nightmare, every time we had to turn on to test or turn off, had to wait like 30 mins for it to complete....much better ways to accomplish this by simple exports/imports using bulk edit tags etc... and did I mention SLOWWW. Heck I just noticed we been paying for this for years... heck I thought we cancelled it after the trial.. and its $20/month! It's not worth $2/month seriously... and did I mention SLOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW? Will be removing now.

September 7, 2021

Sorry for your negative experience with our app. Appreciate the feedback however, we'll let the developers know to look into speeding up sync time.

sellmystuffcanadamontreal

Ticket #1118678 resolved quickly and friendly. I like the app a lot, though wish there were more payment options. I barely use it and so $20/month is a little steep.

Miss Mary Mac

This app can now quickly add a sale or multiple sales to my shopify store, where as before it was a time consuming task.

July 13, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are so happy the app is quick and time efficient! Thanks for choosing Bold.

Déco Luminaire

I had some difficulty with the settings for my first discount group. I asked for help from technical support and Rajni helped me in a very efficient and friendly manner. Thank you Rajni :)

July 9, 2021

Appreciate the review. Happy to hear our team was quick to help you find a resolution. Kudos have been passed along to Rajni. Thanks for choosing Bold.