Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

by BOLD

The #1 BFCM Discount app! Storewide sales with timers & icons

No.42 Interiors

Great support - Kelsey was quick / efficient and very helpful.
Would recommend this app for feature and amazing support :)

homeaticpk

Hello Hello HelloHello Hello HelloHelloHelloHello HelloHelloHelloHelloHelloHelloHelloHelloHelloHelloHello

Martha of Miami

I used this app and it worked great during the free trial. Once I used it for a bigger discount on more products, that's when the issue started. First problem, it turned all my "Out of stock" products in to "Sold Out" even though they had been selected to "Continue Selling When Out of Stock". Second problem, after I deleted the discount to correct the issue, the discounted price still continued to show and products continued to show "Sold Out". I manually changed over 100 products to remove the discounted price, but after a few minutes they all went back to the discounted price. I then tried an Import CVS file of all my products with the correct price, and after a few minutes I had the same discounted price and "Sold Out" appear. When I reached out to customer service, the representative kept blaming other applications in my store on the issue. I hadn't had any issues with the other apps that have been working great for months now. I have used the Shopify platform for 5 years, I have a pretty good idea on how the apps work and how they integrate. This new app triggered a series of problems on my website, and they would not want to admit it. I just wanted to uninstall and reinstall the application to see if the problem could be resolved, but they would avoid answering me on whether I could do that or not, so I am uninstalling. I liked the app before the issues. Hopefully, you won't have my same issue. Good luck.

imma.shop

I have been searching and trying different app that can work on extra discount offer. This one work the best so far and the supporting team is very responsive on my inquiry. Thank you!

BIG LOViE

It's not working great and i've been waiting almost 10 days. still not help getting the app installed correctly. My sale is over now so it was messed up the entire sale.

ShootSmooth™

its goodddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Eighty Club

Great app so far!
Very easy to use and lots of features.
Much nicer to use than organising discounts in Shopify

Decorema

Great app, thanks for the support also. I will see if it works with the currency switcher we have applied for Swedish kronor.

Mimadogs Chile Oficial

genial nos gusto mucho esta genial nos gusto mucho esta appgenial nos gusto mucho esta appgenial nos gusto mucho esta app

PPE SUPPLY HOUSE

Prices sometimes come up correct and other times are incorrect. It is become a mess with our customers