Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

by BOLD

The #1 BFCM Discount app! Storewide sales with timers & icons

Bee Hive Climbing

After setting up this app, discounts and sales has been a breeze! Now we can focus on Climbing Higher!

T.I.L. Darling Members Only

Very good support. I had some issues but they were addressed fairly quickly.

American Vision

Wow! I've purchased three separate Shappify apps and these guys really are amazing. I had an issue installing one with my theme and they jumped right on it. Awesome app, even better support!

Tiny Toppers

Fantastic App! I needed a little help adding the sales icon to my collections page. Shappify support promptly helped me out. They had the icon installed and well positioned quick! Thank you!!

cornflowerblue

This is a great app. The support from Shappify was excellent as always.

AnotherRepublicShop

Great App & a great & quick support! I am impressed!

ZAPATOO

Buenísima aplicación. Ahorra un montón de tiempo que antes necesitaba para preparar los descuentos. Ahora preparo promociones por colecciones enteras en un abrir y cerrar de ojos. La recomiendo sin dudar.

Sirenas By Lyla

I love this app. it updates immediately. Thank you!!!!!

KB Uniforms

In the brief time that I've used Product Discount, it's already taken care of everything I've wanted it to and more. Great app!

EmojiStickers.com

I purchased both this app and "Quantity Breaks" from Shappify. So easy to setup and although I did have some questions, they got back to me quickly and resolved my minor issues very fast. Its rare that you see over 100 reviews and not a single complaint. Thanks, Shappify!