Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

by BOLD

NEW! Storewide SMART sales in seconds with sale timers & icons

Ke`Chic Boutique

Product discount makes discounting only certain items in my store super easy! It even transfers the sales to my facebook store eliminating the need to manually update facebook

Monogrammed Me

This app truly makes me feel like I'm one of the big boys as far as online shops go.... I love the look and feel of the discounts and managing on the backend is a breeze!

JustNetworking.Us

This product is awesome! I am able to run all kinds of sales. There is end of what I can giveaway or discount!!! Thank you!!

Princess Sparkle

Great App! Very Easy to use & love the new countdown feature!

Pro Store Europe

Well guys, this is defo the BEST app in shopify by a long long way. Its what we have been looking for a long time now. When the app was fist launched i emailed suggesting to put a countdown clock and guess what its here!! Not only is it a great app but the guys that came up with it listen and reply to you in a heart beat! Keep up the good work :)

Bento&co | La Boutique du Bento

This App works really well: it's easy use and it's fast (much more than another app...)
We could save hours of work planning our last SALE on our 3 shopify Stores.

Yellow Dog Knitting

I had a little glitch and they took take of it right away, even on a holiday weekend. THATS SERVICE!

XSICS Label

Jay was serious in getting happy customers. I was astonished by his sincerity to respond to my emails. Superb customer service. Fantastic app. Look at Product Upsell - from Shappify too!

MCM Studio

YAYYYYY!! Thanks Shopify - this saves me hours of work!!! Well done.

LA NY Couture

Great app so far. It is nice to be able to customize deals and also I think it makes a difference when the discount price is already given vs. having customers enter a coupon code all the time. Wish this feature came standard with Shopify.