Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

by BOLD

NEW! Storewide SMART sales in seconds with sale timers & icons

Beautiful Photo Props

Loving it so far! So incredibly easy to set up and no trouble at all running my first sale :)

DPJ Wholesale

Great App! Easy to use. Excellent support.

Importados Power - Direto dos Estados Unidos para a sua casa!

I love it! Everytime that I try to create a new PROMO is painful because I have to create discount coupons. Now with this app I don't have to! Awsome :D

A Creative Shoe

Best app ever! I was using stockira and shopify assistant. Neither one worked correctly ever, but I had to use them if I wanted to put items on sale. I recently couldn't take 121 item off sale because neither app was working. Then I found product discount and all I can say is THANK GOD!! This app works wonderful with absolutely no problems and you can run all kinds of sales ex. Buy one get one. With the other apps you can't do this, only basic sales. This app is a must have for any business.

LeClub.nl

Amazingky great. I was busy for at least a day to design and fix our weekly offers. Now it took me 20 minutes!

The Public Concierge

i just installed this app and already I feel like Macy's!

Dai Duong Aachen

I just installed the app and i really love it. Good job. thanks the team

peachtreepetals

I just installed on this my store, www.peachtreepetals.com , and had a store wide sale. AWESOME! I have been needing this for the longest time. Great job!

Creative Woman Boutique

Finally, I was thinking of selling some items with discount like profesional e-stores. I will work on it in my next compaign :)

Daboxtoys Model Cars (DMC)

Have been looking for an app to help run discounts and promotions so am very glad to find this app. This will help us tremendously to move the older stock that has been sitting in our shelves for months.