Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

by BOLD

The #1 BFCM Discount app! Storewide sales with timers & icons

KB Uniforms

In the brief time that I've used Product Discount, it's already taken care of everything I've wanted it to and more. Great app!

EmojiStickers.com

I purchased both this app and "Quantity Breaks" from Shappify. So easy to setup and although I did have some questions, they got back to me quickly and resolved my minor issues very fast. Its rare that you see over 100 reviews and not a single complaint. Thanks, Shappify!

Morfars.dk

Not live with the app yet - just wanted to make a shout-out for the support: IT ROCKS!
Making it work with custom theme - no problem!
+1 to Shappify!

Digifuse

Great support and a fantastic and easy to use product. Extremely useful for enabling discounts and offers to boost sales. Easy to work with and very user friendly app. If you have any problems, the Shappify team are great and they are very quick to help out and sort out any problems you may have.

MCM Studio

This is my second favourable review in a week - because I'm just soooo impressed with the service levels of these guys! thank you James! Great work.

MCM Studio

I love this App to bits & pieces, makes my life sooo much easier. it works every time! But the best part is the wonderful support from Shappify. I have no HTML skills and Shappify did some coding for me to include the sales clock and sale tags on the collection pages. At no charge! I love the friendly, helpful attitude they have and nothings ever too much trouble for them!

Hflo LED outlet

Great app, I paid the one time payment of 100 dollar, and got my very first sale from the promotion I ran with this app. The support team, James is also very responsive in assisting me to customize the promotion icon at my store free of charge.

HealthQuest

I was so worried that I would lose my investment in the Product Discount purchase I made on my first shopify account when I upgraded to another website. The support I received from James was fantastic and he fixed the transfer magically, saving my investment! In double-quick time too! Thanks James!

Simplifi Fabric

TOTALLY WOULD RECOMMEND! James is awesome ... super fast at responding. He clarifies confusion you might have and helps you get it done!!!

HAZELTONS

Our installation was a little more complicated than the average install. But Shopify came through the day I installed the program and made the changes -- at 10:30 at night. Great program! Great support from James!