Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Storewide sales, discount, flash-sales, & scheduled sales.

$19.99/month. 14-day free trial.

TUOPIN

Set discounts for goods, a very good tool, you can choose him if you need it, use it for value, and like it.

Gloriosa-Boutique

After the team helped me to install it, i am very happy for having chosen it for my store had discount prices in all products with the use of one button.

Rozyana

Remove your code from my theme ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Library Store

Very easy to set up. I think this will save us a lot of time in the future. Set up my first discount in seconds and the install was easy too.

Greer Merchandise

Updated November 26.2020: Your app just messed up our store so bad. I had to uninstall it and go back to manually discounting everything during Black Friday. Buy Buttons and Quantity boxes won't show up on any iOS devices, which is over 80% of our traffic. It works fine with Android devices. PLEASE do not offer this product until it is properly fixed. I should have known not to have you guys install this when the installer was broken and didn't work in the first place. Theme being used is Mobilia by Out of the Sandbox which is used by a great deal of sites. Previous Review:
I am glad that I did a test item instead of relying on this to work next week for Black Friday. The installer did not work but there was no way of knowing that it didn't work, because no errors were given. I chatted with support and they did say that they could manually install it for me but could not tell me if the process would take hours, days, or weeks when I asked. I was told that recently it was weeks but that they had hired more people so it might be less.

Go Dive Tasmania

Terrible customer service. After deleting the app per their instructions it had still left code on my website. It has now change the way my products display and left some products that never had discounts with multiple prices. I have sent 2 emails, I have also had Shopify help contact them with no reply! WOULD NOT RECOMMEND!

Makeuproomclothing

Gracias por tanta s opciones.
En su maravillosa aplicación
Gracias por tanto apoyo en este mundo

Coolpebbles

The app is great. If your theme is a bit complex, the bot installation might mess up things a bit so I recommend using the expert install. Priyanka from costumer support did a fantastic job and together with Jade from the developers team, fixed my issues in matter of seconds.

Gaudi Muebles

It worked just how I expected it! It's a bit pricey but worth it. I was looking for an easy option and Bold Discounts was perfect Thanks.

Tero Hollanti

Cool app for an change. Discover your discounts.. of course I'm new with this kind of business. I mean sales.