Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App | Reviews

by BOLD

The #1 Black Friday Discount app! Storewide sales with timers

Copious Crafts

I could not manage my Flash Sales without this app. Conducting timely sales is an important aspect of my business and this app has helped me achieve my goals.

Southern Mobile Accessories

simple and useful integration - can't wait to start the sales and enjoy the automation - I highly reccomend

Untold Rebel

The customer service is amazing, Aryan and the app specialist Mayank, Esha is so helpful to solve my problem and answer all my questions. We have been using the upsell app for quite a while, and it definitely increases our revenue, and I can't wait to see the result with the Bold Discount app.

VEXIL BRAND

Just installed app so we will see how it goes! .........................................................................................................................................

POLKA LUKA

In new version one minute the price is showing with discount applied, but then when I go back 5 minutes later, there is no longer any discount applied to product price. Very strange.

Pactech Mayoreo

A great solution for business! We need individual discounts and it works perfectly, with more features included!

TUOPIN

Set discounts for goods, a very good tool, you can choose him if you need it, use it for value, and like it.

Gloriosa-Boutique

After the team helped me to install it, i am very happy for having chosen it for my store had discount prices in all products with the use of one button.

Rozyana

Remove your code from my theme ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Library Store

Very easy to set up. I think this will save us a lot of time in the future. Set up my first discount in seconds and the install was easy too.