Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App | Reviews

by BOLD

Storewide sales, discount, flash-sales, & scheduled sales.

LLee Creations

Great app so far, but I feel like the pricing could be a little lower. Due to our relatively low volume of sales, the $19.99 price per month is a tad steep. Perhaps a tiered approach would work better for sellers with a lower sales numbers.

Gift Online

i used this app to help me do my work , i really like and i recommend this app for all user internet shop and thanks for all

Queen Skin Shop

good love it love good products premim hair skin glowy discounts remove yes i can love food animals yes

Fajas Colombianas Forma Tu Cuerpo US

not to easy to use, has some bugs. I have been trying to set up a discount for a while. But it looks nice.

Nabz Saad

The customer service is amazing, Rahul and Simran so helpful to solve my problem and answer all my questions. Thanks Rahul

Deans Discounts

Love this app. It does everything i need it to do. I wish i could customize the sale banners though

The Artisans Gifting Company Quilting Fabric and Notions

I used this app in the past to schedule daily discounts that my customers could see at the top of my page. I love the legacy version of the app because of the flexibility that it offers. It saves me time and allows me to schedule deals in advance with ease.

Love Laia

It works pretty well and it was easy to install and sink to my store front, but it would be better if you could select the customer group who would receive the discount.

BLX Eyewear

Great App. Highly recommended. Used to promote my product for a 3 day SALE. Easy to use and create discounts

Trendy Hand Designed Jewelry

The app does just what it states. Very easy to create a discounts with many other discount features.