Product Feed Generator

Product Feed Generator

by FeedGeni

The easiest way to create and manage product feeds

Matero

EDIT: I'm changing the review from 1 star to 3 stars for their effort to helping me here pretty quickly. The issues do still exist but they are willing to listen and resolve them. I'm pretty suspicious of these reviews here considering how many things just don't work on the app. Feed doesn't import new products. It erases Facebook category matching. No idea how long this has been like this but it's pretty pricey for not to be aware of this.

December 11, 2020

Hi Matero,

Thank you for your review. Just to clarify a few points, I did look for the product you are talking about and it is in the app, this might be you were looking for it at the wrong part of the app. It does import new products every 24hrs as mentioned in the app.

Also on the Facebook category does match and I see it correctly matched in your feed. I have however sent you a personal email, kindly do respond to it and I will work with you and explain things to you about your concerns.

NB: You are currently on our $19.99 plan and I understand price can be a little sensitivity during this time of global pandemic. But it is the best we can offer to keep the company running, looking at the fact that what we offer for $19.99 is offered by others for $49.

Thank you and looking forward to working with you in resolving your concerns.

L'INTERVALLE

Custom feeds for any selling channel, easy to use.
Super helpful team, easy to communicate with the team.

George and Willy

Used this app to import our product catalog to Pinterest. Amazing customer support, always respond to inquiries in a timely manner. Would definitely recommend. Thanks FeedGeni

ColinBradleyArt

The support on this app is incredible. Honestly they helped customise a feed for Awin which took various emails back and forth for about 2 weeks. They have been so helpful and would recommend them to anyone.

denneberg-weine.com

Great! They were working until my products were online. I will do the upgrade to get all my products online!

Noah’s Forest Friends

The app has a lot of potential but can be slow to load at times.

Support are keen to help but fixes to bugs (yes they are bugs even though they say they aren't) within the platform can be very slow.

Help links don't work and you get sent to article doesn't exist errors and the inventory filter doesn't save what it says the condition is e.g. greater than saves as equal to or greater than.

Just needs some attention to detail and documentation so if you want to just dump all products into a feed then this is the app for you.

Sadly not for us and we have moved to a different provider.

May 11, 2020

Thank you for your feedback Adam, we are continuously working on the product to improve it and feedback like yours helps us make the product more better.

THE ORGONE SHOP

Fantastic. The support team really helped me with my feeds and getting my shopping campaigns sorted out. Thank you so much Naana!! <3

NOLUXURY

This app is very intuitive and simple to use. the strong point is the help service, that answer to your questions immediately and help you to solve all problems. We are happy with this service ;)

The Chic Outlet

Love how quickly the team built the automated feed for me. No issues or concern with how support supported me. Great experience would recommend.

Thomas Earnshaw

Such a great and straightforward application for managing our feeds needed for Affiliate Networks. The support is great and fast as well. Congrats guys!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7