Product Feed Generator

Google Shopping, Facebook Feed, Bing Shopping and RSS Feed

Free plan available

Businesssafes

This app is great if you are looking for a feed for Google Shopping or your Amazon/ebay store. The customer service is excellent and the live chat feature is great.

Sportfunshop

I'm very satisfied. Great app and amazing support.

Masseys Outfitters

Easy to use app and works as described. Allows me to maintain a high quality product feed customizable to my needs. They have very helpful and responsive support that you can chat with directly in the app. It is reasonably priced and the best Shopping Feed App I've used with Shopify so far!

Blackbeltshop

great app. It has been a big help to www.blackbeltshop.us

Iboughtit Com

It does not work at all. After i contacted customer service, which by the way take for ever to answer, they could asnwer my question.

Cheap Tots Toys

since app update download feature is unavailable and most of the app is un responsive, contacted support the email platform crashed so had to start a live chat and asked how i can download my feed the response to this was its not working and they dont know when it will be working

Scopeuout Au

Easy to use platform that integrates with loads of different shopping platforms. The team at Retail Tower offer exceptional customer service. They're prompt at replying to emails and when you need a little extra help they go out of their way to Skype you and talk you through how to set things up. I literally couldn't speak more highly of this app and the support they give. Thanks!

Borizcustom

OMG world class support GREAT app LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT
already see sales up up up
thank for taking care of me !!!

Anastasia Boutique

Still continue,They lost our data and nothing there and they charged us BELLA
VP of customer experience not helpful at all in the middle of Skype she disappeared.
When i can't connect to the App which i pay for every month what should i think?
Not good

Ilife Online Store

Great service and company, best prices and product on the market and also the best customer service.