Product Feed Generator

Google Shopping, Facebook Feed, Bing Shopping and RSS Feed

Free plan available

Mfi Medical Equipment Inc

Not my favorite app, but seems to be the only one that supports Amazon marketplace and Shopify integration. Will update my review when I'm no longer running into issues.

We Vibe Outlet

I am surprised Shopify doesn't have a datafeed feature. With price comparison websites being crucial, we definitely needed a solution. Retailtowelpro allowed us to list our products on obscure Australian price comparison websites. It worked with all of them.

Tiesncuffs

My favorite app in the app store - integrates well and so easy

Bio Beds Plus

Really appreciated all of the help. Response was instant & person was very knowledgeable and patient. Got the feeds working & very pleased because in the past when I was doing manual feeds on my own I had errors but with Retailpower we have no errors so I expect that I'll get better performance from the Merchant Center now. Thanks, Retailtower !

Partyaroo

The set up was relatively simple, we encountered a number of errors trying to get our products on to Amazon but the support was quite quick to respond and were very helpful.

The only negative I would say is the lack of control over the feed (being able to do an if statement when matching feed titles would be a great feature) and generally not very clear to understand with how it works.

If you just want your products up on a marketplace then this is great, but if you want full control over your feed then it's maybe not the best option.

Landp

This app is a great resource if you are working with shopping engines. Just integrated the new Amazon selling feed and I can't tell you how much time this saves. If you have manually entered Amazon listings before, this removes the need to ever do that again. Highly recommend and the functionality is getting more robust daily. If you have problems just let support know and they fix it or help. 5 Stars for this one.

Australian Gifts Online

Great App which makes uploading to Google and comparison sites really easy. Latest update was also great improvement.

Powerblanket Shop

We've had a little issues, but all in all so far so good.

Vitchelo Outdoor Gears

I do not know what I would do without this app when it comes to Shopping engine data feeds. Very helpful and worth any penny. When you're investing money on Google Shopping Ads you will understand :-)

Great support, thank you guys. Keep up the good work!

Ruff Shop

As of 19th January 2016:

* eBay marketplace functionality (I couldn't even install it) was broken. Told this was in beta.
* Amazon Marketplace - advertised as a marketplace, but not available.

Awful. How can Shopify recommend this?