Product Feed Generator

Product Feed Generator

by FeedGeni

The easiest way to create and manage product feeds

Landp

This app is a great resource if you are working with shopping engines. Just integrated the new Amazon selling feed and I can't tell you how much time this saves. If you have manually entered Amazon listings before, this removes the need to ever do that again. Highly recommend and the functionality is getting more robust daily. If you have problems just let support know and they fix it or help. 5 Stars for this one.

Australian Gifts Online

Great App which makes uploading to Google and comparison sites really easy. Latest update was also great improvement.

Powerblanket Shop

We've had a little issues, but all in all so far so good.

Vitchelo Outdoor Gears

I do not know what I would do without this app when it comes to Shopping engine data feeds. Very helpful and worth any penny. When you're investing money on Google Shopping Ads you will understand :-)

Great support, thank you guys. Keep up the good work!

Ruff Shop

As of 19th January 2016:

* eBay marketplace functionality (I couldn't even install it) was broken. Told this was in beta.
* Amazon Marketplace - advertised as a marketplace, but not available.

Awful. How can Shopify recommend this?

4della Thong

I sell apparel and the app was able to import all attributes like size and color for my variants and the feed was perfect. For those products that don't have attributes from my store, I was able to use their ATTRIBUTE MAPPING feature to set them in my feeds. Great app!!!

Repeaterstore

This is a placeholder review for the moment - more details coming soon.

MassageTableUSA

The developer is based in Ghana, Africa. Customer support consists of "Samuel Tuffuor" who will send you automated e-mails even after you uninstall the app. He promised to get my feed working when he got "to the office" but never followed up.

Terrible App that shouldn't be allowed on the Shopify Store at all.

Koala Logic

We've ran into a number of issues with this application. If you're just using it for Google Shopping there is also a free app available for this that works better.

Sohoconcept Furniture

Great way to establish a Google Shopping Product feed for the first time.