Product Feed Generator

Product Feed Generator

by FeedGeni

The easiest way to create and manage product feeds

Kitchen Sink Focus

Amazing support by Retail Tower. One of RT's staff walked me through the whole process of uploading my product feed to Bing and Amazon. He was very patient with me since it's hard to figure out how to upload those feed by myself. In my opinion, Retail Tower now is way much better than the free RT back in the day. 5 stars for the new version. Keep up the good work RT team! Highly recommend!

STITCH & LOCKE

Wow! The new version of this app is way better than the old one! Fast product importing! Thanks guys!

Critical Cycles

Amazing product, and customer service is really helpful when you run into issues. We were able to resolve a small issue in 5 minutes via a conference meeting.

Helen's Jewels

This app is great, it allows your store to get more opportunities for traffic and sales by the access to many shopping engines!

Yoga Mat

Very easy to work with app that quickly allows us to create product feeds from our Shopify store.

BFCShops

Very nice app, does what it says.

Safety-Label.co.uk | Safety Signs, Safety Stickers And Safety Labels

the new layout is great, cool new features with this update!

DY Jewelry Store - Prom Jewelry

Nice app. We have used Retail Tower before for Google Product Feeds in Google Merchant Center. Thank you Retail Tower for the app!

Active Creatures

This is a great app and I particularly like the immediate and comprehensive support that is provided by the RetailTowerPro team.

VitaMonster

Great app if you want to list your store everywhere, a must have app. Awesome support too.