Product Feed Generator

Product Feed Generator

by FeedGeni

The easiest way to create and manage product feeds

Yourturnkeystore 243

Great app. Works well. Looks great. Easy to setup. https://www.kinkytoy.store

American Fan

It seems like ultimate app for e-commerce store that should be at every marketpalce. From other side it is not user-friendly and takes MUCH TIME to understand how everything goes. Hope see result from it. Owner of https://nfl-gears.com

My Cell Phone Style

This is not a good app if you are a novice like me. I actually got charged $19.99 the first day, which i was supposed to be on the Free Trail Period. This is a bait and switch. i tried to ask for my money back the following day and the rep was very rude and basically told me because I had already tried pulling data over to Amazon that i could not get a refund. I don't believe that is what there refund policy states. Also, I was really asking for help as I received several errors on my initial download and the advice I got was contact your supplier.

Betterjewels

Sometimes slow, but the app is very useful. Definitely recommended.

Mfi Medical Equipment Inc

Not my favorite app, but seems to be the only one that supports Amazon marketplace and Shopify integration. Will update my review when I'm no longer running into issues.

We Vibe Outlet

I am surprised Shopify doesn't have a datafeed feature. With price comparison websites being crucial, we definitely needed a solution. Retailtowelpro allowed us to list our products on obscure Australian price comparison websites. It worked with all of them.

Tiesncuffs

My favorite app in the app store - integrates well and so easy

Bio Beds Plus

Really appreciated all of the help. Response was instant & person was very knowledgeable and patient. Got the feeds working & very pleased because in the past when I was doing manual feeds on my own I had errors but with Retailpower we have no errors so I expect that I'll get better performance from the Merchant Center now. Thanks, Retailtower !

Partyaroo

The set up was relatively simple, we encountered a number of errors trying to get our products on to Amazon but the support was quite quick to respond and were very helpful.

The only negative I would say is the lack of control over the feed (being able to do an if statement when matching feed titles would be a great feature) and generally not very clear to understand with how it works.

If you just want your products up on a marketplace then this is great, but if you want full control over your feed then it's maybe not the best option.

Landp

This app is a great resource if you are working with shopping engines. Just integrated the new Amazon selling feed and I can't tell you how much time this saves. If you have manually entered Amazon listings before, this removes the need to ever do that again. Highly recommend and the functionality is getting more robust daily. If you have problems just let support know and they fix it or help. 5 Stars for this one.