Product Feed Generator

Google Shopping, Facebook Feed, Bing Shopping and RSS Feed

Free plan available

THE ORGONE SHOP

Fantastic. The support team really helped me with my feeds and getting my shopping campaigns sorted out. Thank you so much Naana!! <3

NOLUXURY

This app is very intuitive and simple to use. The customer care help you for all problems immediately and find together a solution. In one occasion we get a call, so the best help center in the hystory.

The Chic Outlet

Love how quickly the team built the automated feed for me. No issues or concern with how support supported me. Great experience would recommend.

Thomas Earnshaw

Such a great and straightforward application for managing our feeds needed for Affiliate Networks. The support is great and fast as well. Congrats guys!

Thunders Love | Socks

Fantastic Customer Service!! They are very efficient and solve your problems very quickly.
As the moment app with the best customer service that we have.

Swing Design

Hi, the app continues to be down for me, been months of issues with the feed not updating or not being able to generate an updated feed. UPDATE - Hi the server has been down for 2 days now as of 8-27-2019

April 23, 2019

Thank you for reaching out. Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. For some reason, we only discovered an email from you dated 23rd April. Perhaps the previous ones were not coming in? We have replied and await your response :)

Tomenyc

Awesome app and Bella is amazing in customer service. SO VERY patient :)

Terrys Fabrics

Great app and great customer service. This app really allows you to properly customise your feed and get it into the right format to work for all of your sale channels. And when a feature isn't present (or doesn't work as expected) their customer service team is extremely responsive, and open to development changes. For instance, I request more than 4 inventory rules, to add rules to display colour, pattern and material within the feed - and they made it possible to add over 60 rules to meet a range of different variables (and this was done within 48 hours). The app also allows you to create custom feeds which can be used for other purposes too (such as creating a feed of products with missing images, or missing descriptions, etc). And that's just one example. You can get really creative with the feeds you can make, and use them to power some cool features (providing you have some coding experience, or access to developers). Really great app, couldn't recommend it enough.

Swimsale

They setup 1 out of 2 feeds (Google; but not Amazon) over a two week period; with wasting so much of my time... wish I never started with them.

Top Beauty Finds

Exceed expectations. The default setup is somewhat helpful, but with minor tweaks that takes literally 5 minutes (including reading the instructions), and with no code at all, we've managed to create an awesome box.
I write this review after we ran a test campaign to send traffic. one week with, one week without the box. The average order increased from 1.08 items per order to 1.47 items per order, which is impressive by all standards.