4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for enhancing customer browsing and improving store functionality with customizable filters and intuitive search options. It's praised for its reliability, seamless integration, and ability to handle large product catalogs. The support team is noted for their exceptional service and quick issue resolution. Merchants report increased customer satisfaction, sales, and good value for its price.

June 2, 2022

The team at Globo was amazing and got their tool to work well with our theme collection look and feel!

Therafit Shoe
Edited June 9, 2020

Constant issues. I've had the app for 10 months and almost MONTHLY I find a new issue where the app isn't working properly and I have to contact support. It's a waste of my time and I should not have to keep checking the app if it's doing what it's supposed to.
Support is fairly quick at responding to issues but ultimately the app doesn't function properly and it's been a waste of money and time for me.

HAZEL MAI
12 months using the app
Globo replied January 8, 2020

My pleasure! happy to help. Helen

July 9, 2022

Awesome support when we needed assistance integrating and working out some bugs. Works perfectly as we were needing!

Hello Pink LLC
September 6, 2022

Beautiful app. Customer service was a DREAM to work with and adjusted anything we need to match our theme. Lots of customizations to get the filters as you need them. Very happy overall.

NOM Maternity
November 15, 2022

I ran into a bit of trouble setting the app search features on to our theme but I reached out to their support and they were more than helpful to assist me in getting it set up. A+ for customer support. I just hope you guys can implement search features to look up blogs within the future.

Innovet Co
January 13, 2023

Does the job. We are currently using search faucets , but will consider other uses as well. Customer support is awesome. Very happy with the service.

YourTay
October 29, 2019

Great and easy to use app. Brilliant and fast support. We use the product filter and toggle to show second picture.

DeeCee style Online Outlet
Switzerland
April 8, 2020

Great app and great support! Quick reply and help every time. I use this app on two of my stores and I would choose it again.
Highly recommended!

Bocane.com
Romania
December 3, 2021

Great product and super responsive and helpful support. It has allowed us to sort and filter as needed.

Sockwell Japan
Japan
November 24, 2021

Have used this app on a few stores and is really easy and intuitive. We had a couple of slight bugs recently relating to some specific custom coding on our side, which the Globo team were able to jump in on and rectify quickly and effectively. Thanks guys!

Created Brilliance