4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for enhancing product filtering and search capabilities. They praise its customizable features, seamless integration, and user-friendly interface. The support team is recognized for their responsiveness and quick problem-solving. The app is also valued for managing large product catalogs effectively and blending with the store's design. Merchants believe it offers a good balance between cost and functionality.

July 18, 2020

A great app! Easy to use and the support team are hands on, helpful and helped create our vision - very happy client

Ethnikids
South Africa
December 1, 2019

Great app...until it suddenly froze up on when I tried to reindex my site on BLACK FRIDAY WEEKEND! Removing it broke my entire site. From what I can tell, they changed the way the app worked like the day before Black Friday. How stupid is that? I really loved this app, but now I am so frustrated I could cry. We are losing sales and everything on my site is broken and none of the links I relied on with the app filtering are working.

Pactimo
Globo replied December 4, 2019

Hi There,

I'm sorry for your inconvenience. After check with Shopify API team. I found this bug is only appear in some stores. It because we changed to Bulk API to sync products and also bugs of Bulk API.
We have fixed the bugs in out end. But we still looking for Shopify API to fix the bug from BULK API.

December 2, 2020

Good app, nice addition for your webshop. If there are problems with the app, they will respond within 24 hours and resolve it quickly.

Quapi Kidswear
Netherlands
October 12, 2022

Amazing support! The app works as just as described and they didn't hesitate to help me personalise it. Very fast too :)

Dabadu
Spain
September 19, 2022

The app is almost as good as their customer service. The app provided nearly EVERYTHING my site needed right from the get-go - and the one thing it didn't, they QUICKLY resolved with a free customization. Highly recommend trying this app.

GunWraps.com
April 18, 2018

It's really great app and we are really happy with it. :) The support team is great and revert back to us in minimum time.

Salabuy
Saudi Arabia
September 14, 2020

Great product and great customer support. I had a few issues and the developers were quick to resolve it. I am totally impressed and highly recommend this great and easy to use app.

Rathi Silks
September 19, 2022

Assistenza rapida e molto professionale , ha risolto tutte le modifiche richieste al sito senza problemi adattandole alle mie esigenze. Consiglio assolutamente!!! Bravissimi !

Evolution Wheels 2
Italy
October 10, 2022

i just had to delete this app. it started crashing my collection pages or completely not loading them. very NOT useful.. i wanted to love this app, but this is just not ok.. when it actually worked, it had all the features i needed. that's why this is 2 stars not 1.

Strength Warehouse USA
January 31, 2023

I absolutely love this app. I wish it was a little cheaper, but it is truly amazing and the customer service is EXCELLENT.

My Little Magic Shop