4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its customizable filters, full-text search, and ability to manage large product catalogs. It's user-friendly, easy to integrate, and performs reliably even with extensive catalogs. The support team is praised for their quick, efficient problem-solving and ability to provide custom solutions. Many have found the app to be a valuable solution to various Shopify store issues, with fair pricing for the features and support offered.

June 4, 2021

I can't tell how fast and easy it was to integrate this app. I tried a few ones and this is just what I needed. I also needed customization, done in no time - thanks! Reliable app and support, this is the most important for a running shop.

NEOFABRIK klímaszerelés Kecskemét - Budapest
Hungary
April 14, 2023

We would leave a 8-star review if we could!! Really great app, it does exactly what it promises. Filtering and searching our collection become super smooth. We did notice an immediate bump in conversion rate that we attribute to starting to use the app, so financially also starting to use the app makes total sense. What interested us as well a lot is the ability to show Variants as individual products on the collection pages, which is somehow difficult to do (we're on the Prestige theme) but for our products to show-off the various colorways of a t-shirt for example, quite essential. The app does this smoothly. Final cherry on top is the absolutely stellar support team: Helen and her colleagues are very fast to reply, very friendly and follow-up on even the craziest / most challenging requests, until they are solved. There are other apps out there that offer good support, but the Globo team really takes it to a whole other level!!

HONEST BASICS
Germany
June 9, 2023

Great app! Great service! The development team assisted me with making changes to accomodate my needs. Tried so many apps and this one was by far the best. Highly recommend!

SoleProviderAU
May 26, 2023

Helen was very helpful (and quick) as we were setting up for the first time. The app does exactly what we needed. Highly recommend this team.

Grant Stone
December 15, 2022

This app has been very versatile and easy to use so far! You can set your filters by product collection, tags and many more options, and even change the order they appear. Looks great on mobile and desktop. The team is very quick to respond to my questions too.

Creative Edge Art Collective
December 29, 2021

This app does exactly what I hoped, simple to use and great support for small retailers with no tech department!

sw19london
February 28, 2022

This is our favorite "go-to" filter app. It's not complicated and it works. The support has been amazing! They helped us with some customization. Very happy with the results.

chefsinthekitchen
February 3, 2022

Really good app, easy to use and if you have any question they have a good support team!
100% recommended!

Decorya
Spain
October 1, 2021

This is a great app with a lot of useful features that enhance your website. The support team is fantastic, extremely quick replies, they did some custom changes for me within an hour of me asking! Amazing service. Hanna from the support team is great.

KWJ Performance
December 31, 2021

This is the last filter app you need to download. Support has been awesome with my customization too!!!

JDMuscle