4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its customizable filters, seamless integration, and detailed customer search analytics. Many praise the support team for their quick responses and custom coding solutions. However, some suggest more flexible pricing for multi-store owners and a few have reported occasional disruptions to their store's layout.

February 23, 2023

Support was really helpful, fixed a few things specific to my theme and made sure everything was working properly!

Unique Tile
December 1, 2019

Great app...until it suddenly froze up on when I tried to reindex my site on BLACK FRIDAY WEEKEND! Removing it broke my entire site. From what I can tell, they changed the way the app worked like the day before Black Friday. How stupid is that? I really loved this app, but now I am so frustrated I could cry. We are losing sales and everything on my site is broken and none of the links I relied on with the app filtering are working.

Pactimo
Globo replied December 4, 2019

Hi There,

I'm sorry for your inconvenience. After check with Shopify API team. I found this bug is only appear in some stores. It because we changed to Bulk API to sync products and also bugs of Bulk API.
We have fixed the bugs in out end. But we still looking for Shopify API to fix the bug from BULK API.

October 12, 2022

Amazing support! The app works as just as described and they didn't hesitate to help me personalise it. Very fast too :)

Dabadu
Spain
September 19, 2022

The app is almost as good as their customer service. The app provided nearly EVERYTHING my site needed right from the get-go - and the one thing it didn't, they QUICKLY resolved with a free customization. Highly recommend trying this app.

GunWraps.com
December 2, 2020

Good app, nice addition for your webshop. If there are problems with the app, they will respond within 24 hours and resolve it quickly.

Quapi Kidswear
Netherlands
April 18, 2018

It's really great app and we are really happy with it. :) The support team is great and revert back to us in minimum time.

Salabuy
Saudi Arabia
April 5, 2022

Pretty easy to customize (if you have code skills, you do wathever you want, but if you don't, still easy, and have a lot of options ), excellent support, probably the best search app available on shopify!

meumoveldemadeira
Brazil
September 19, 2022

Assistenza rapida e molto professionale , ha risolto tutte le modifiche richieste al sito senza problemi adattandole alle mie esigenze. Consiglio assolutamente!!! Bravissimi !

Evolution Wheels 2
Italy
October 10, 2022

i just had to delete this app. it started crashing my collection pages or completely not loading them. very NOT useful.. i wanted to love this app, but this is just not ok.. when it actually worked, it had all the features i needed. that's why this is 2 stars not 1.

Strength Warehouse USA
August 4, 2022

This App is easily the best on the market. Easy to use and the lowest price for a similar solution. But the #1 thing I got to say is the customer service is top notch! Their development team can tweak things unbelievably fast and provide you with exactly what you need. 5/5, 100 out of 100! These guys rock!

PREMIER TIRES & WHEELS