Reviews (1,633)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its customizable filters, seamless integration, and detailed customer search analytics. Many praise the support team for their quick responses and custom coding solutions. However, some suggest more flexible pricing for multi-store owners and a few have reported occasional disruptions to their store's layout.

June 1, 2021

extreme bad experience after few hours from installation, filter doesnt work and big failure from customer service only u contact them from mails no instant support we dont expect such service from u

Brands Fans
Egypt
7 days using the app
Edited November 13, 2020

This app is locked up on my theme. Can't do anything with it unless I pay for it first. The contact us page is also locked. I can't contact them from the app. The integration page is also locked, so I can't uninstall the app from my theme. I Sent the company an email, still waiting on a reply. I need to Find another app that is easier to work with. Fast forward! 6 days later and it has been such an hassle to get this app remove from my theme. The entire app was lock before the free trial was expired, even the contact form and the integrate page. Sometime it's best to pay a little bit extra to get good service and a better quality product.

Sappy ~Inspo~ Tees
7 days using the app
May 15, 2018

Broke our site. added extra code that messed up our theme page numbering and sorting. Even after the app was deleted the code stayed!

Kosscreative
6 days using the app
Edited May 16, 2023

Useful app that allows filtering per collection instead of having to share filters with all collections.

The customer support I was in contact with was helpful and quick to respond, however the guides that were found online could be improved with more information.

A chat or call system to speak to customer support would also go a long way with the usage of this app.

Toptoys2u Limited
6 days using the app
December 12, 2018

This app messed up my whole site. Even after I uninstalled it, I'm still trying to fix what it messed up.

Carolyn Hearn Designs
5 days using the app
June 20, 2023

Wicked fast customer service, literally responded within the hour of requesting help. Highly recommend!

Fore & Wharf
About 3 hours using the app
July 1, 2022

App has a lot of settings and super fast and great support. Btw, default sorter is great for my needs for now. Maybe in future i will come back to this app

tarazzfx
Ukraine
About 1 hour using the app
October 1, 2021

This is the worst app I have ever seen. It doesn't syncronice with my themes (debutify, venture). I tried it on both.
Also, i tried to contact them and you can only write them an email. Bad bad experience.

Kids Republic Chile
Chile
About 22 hours using the app
December 5, 2019

Ho provato la versione gratuita. La ricerca veniva bene con diverse opzioni, ma le pagine di elenco prodotto venivano modificate in peggio. Una volta rimosso l'app mi ha rimosso tutti i sistemi di ricerca dal mio shop, anche quelli di default!!! sconsiglio l'app, se non volete crearvi problemi al vostro shop in seguito.

CustomGarageCGRG
Italy
About 19 hours using the app
February 9, 2019

There is something wrong with this app. Functionality is ok but the performance is not stable. App crashes and all filtered inventory goes off line.

M4M-Europe