Smart Product Filter & Search

Smart Product Filter & Search

by Globo

Powerful product filter & collection filter & product search

Ettika

This app is easy to use and the customer service is friendly and prompt.
We use this app on multiple stores and we find it helps our customers sort through our products much easier.

EQREA

We use this smart filter function. Customizing is easy even in source code. In addition their trouble support is so quick and exact. Thank you for supporting!

my-trottinette.fr

Application géniale ! je recommande fortement. De plus le SAV technique est rapide et très compétent. Merci à Helen du support client pour son aide.

BarStoolStats

Excellent service, excellent app. Check out how it looks set up here

blueseventy outlet

Very impressed with this app so far from a few weeks of use. Had a few questions on set up and received a reply within 24hrs from customer service (who appears to be on opposite side of the globe so I'm happy with that timeliness). The Filters were easy to set up, easy to implement, seamless integration with my theme at a click of the button and I haven't seen lag on my site from the addition. Customization for swatches was a breeze and it displays great on desktop and mobile. Very happy so far.

BBC PopUp

App works well but it is important the store's owner create the rules, tags and apply it correctly otherwise there isn't an App to organize your filter criteria. The color swatch is great! Very easy to use it. And the support is rapid and efficient. I recommend this APP.

plumbhub.co.uk

Great app with amazing support. We were happy with this app when it was just a navigational filter app, so now that it includes a free search feature too, it's even better for the same cost. Every time we've wanted to adjust something or where there have been little niggles with the app not quite working right, support has always resolved the matter really quickly.

To summarise, it's easy to use once you know what you're doing and if you don't - just contact support and they'll help :-)

Lillepip.dk

Great app and more important the support is very good. We've got quick help when we have had questions or needed to customize the app. Thanks a lot for that :)

WhateverBeauty.com

THE BEST product filter ever. Easy to install, easy to use, has a lot of option, you can apply different filters to different categories. Very fast, I have custom theme with integrated category filter in it and its 5 times slower then if I use Smart Product Filter & Search!!! Recommend!!!!

H. Stockton

Love the app, very helpful in getting it set up and troubleshooting some issues. Looking forward to working with them more. Thanks!