Smart Product Filter & Search

Smart Product Filter & Search

by Globo

Powerful product filter & collection filter & product search

Pluschoque-le-soleil

L'APPLI NE FONCTIONNE PLUS DU TOUT PLUTÔT DÉÇU ..........................................................................

March 17, 2019

Dear customer. We are so sorry for the problem. We have fixed it. Our team will contact to you to upgrade to version 5.0. We faced the problem because you are using version 4.0.
One again, We are so sorry for the problem

NYDHI BADMINTON STORE

This App works and suddenly it will be down and you will not see any filters. I am using this App from past 6 months and I have faced issue multiple times. Today the App is down and i am not able to see all the products in the website and it effected my sales. I am not sure if there is any maintenance activity or the developer doesn't care to inform about it. I request everyone to stay away from this app. Not worth having it. Make sure to select an App which has 24/7 support, a working phone number maybe and notify customers properly when App is going thru maintenance activities etc.

I am updating my review based on your reply here. If you have upgraded your App from Version 4 to 5, did you inform all your customers about the upgrade so the stores can check proactively to see if there are any issues and report them to you immediately. So you guys are upgrading an App and not testing if the App is backward compatible. Remember stores are paying for your App and this is not a free service.

March 17, 2019

One again, We are so sorry for the problem

KINGUELE.COM

Awesome filter ! AWESOME Support Team. I tried several filter apps before I found this one which. The design is a total success. The support team is very helpful and reactive. They were kind enough to integrate my app reviews (which is not Product Reviews) to their filter. Really thanks for that and for all the customizations.

I can only rate 5 stars : good app and amazing Support Team !

March 5, 2019

You make my day LOL. Thank you so much for your review. Don't hesitate to contact us if you get any problem.

discoverclothing.co.uk

Unused this appnforna few months and had the following issues.

Still showed out if stock products despite me bringing this to the developers attention who said they where releasing a fix and never did.

I created a filter for a collection of men and women, both filters then only showed women's items

They broke my search page with Thier app then fixed it. I had to constantly check pages to make sure they hadn't broken anything.

Pagination was hidden and didn't work correctly.

Thier app was hiding my in stock quantity on collections pages and overwrote my styling on this page.

Again ignored my email relating to both collection filters only showing women's items. So I uninstalled it.

Lucky I can code because thier filter really messed with your code on your collection pages. So I had to fix my site after installing the app

March 4, 2019

Dear Customer,

I'm sorry for all of your problems. We have replied to you, but we didn't got your response. Could you please check on spam folder of your email?
I hope to solve all issues with your theme and your store.

I'm looking forward to your response.

BABYGXRL

Great support team. Helped to customise the app and helped me figure out how to use it properly. Definitely recommend

frenchrosé.co.nz

Excellent app at a reasonable price. Needed something fixing and got great support (thanks Emma!) Recommended!

We chose to go with this app because it looked like what we needed and for a fraction of the cost compared to some of the other filter apps. Unfortunately we've had non-stop issues with the filter breaking our theme, so decided to uninstall it. However, the support team has been incredibly helpful and worked hard to try fix the problems.

M4M-Europe

There is something wrong with this app. Functionality is ok but the performance is not stable. App crashes and all filtered inventory goes off line.

The Urban Pet Store

I've had this app downloaded for over a week now and i'm really impressed. It filters the products exactly how i wanted and Emma is extremely helpful with answering all of my (many!) queries. She kindly offered to fix a few things i was struggling with and now it's all working perfectly. Thank you Emma! I can't recommend enough.

Shop Charged

I've only had this app for about a week but so far so good. Very user-friendly and quick customer service when I had a few customization issues.