Smart Product Filter & Search

Smart Product Filter & Search

by Globo

Product filter, collection filter, product search,smart search

BarStoolStats

Excellent service, excellent app. Check out how it looks set up here

blueseventy outlet

Very impressed with this app so far from a few weeks of use. Had a few questions on set up and received a reply within 24hrs from customer service (who appears to be on opposite side of the globe so I'm happy with that timeliness). The Filters were easy to set up, easy to implement, seamless integration with my theme at a click of the button and I haven't seen lag on my site from the addition. Customization for swatches was a breeze and it displays great on desktop and mobile. Very happy so far.

BBC PopUp

App works well but it is important the store's owner create the rules, tags and apply it correctly otherwise there isn't an App to organize your filter criteria. The color swatch is great! Very easy to use it. And the support is rapid and efficient. I recommend this APP.

plumbhub.co.uk

Great app with amazing support. We were happy with this app when it was just a navigational filter app, so now that it includes a free search feature too, it's even better for the same cost. Every time we've wanted to adjust something or where there have been little niggles with the app not quite working right, support has always resolved the matter really quickly.

To summarise, it's easy to use once you know what you're doing and if you don't - just contact support and they'll help :-)

Lillepip.dk

Great app and more important the support is very good. We've got quick help when we have had questions or needed to customize the app. Thanks a lot for that :)

WhateverBeauty.com

THE BEST product filter ever. Easy to install, easy to use, has a lot of option, you can apply different filters to different categories. Very fast, I have custom theme with integrated category filter in it and its 5 times slower then if I use Smart Product Filter & Search!!! Recommend!!!!

H. Stockton

Love the app, very helpful in getting it set up and troubleshooting some issues. Looking forward to working with them more. Thanks!

DNA Collectibles

Very satisfied, it does the job properly, a lot of possibilities are available, and very used friendly for the visitors and to set up in your store.
We recommand it!! And not very expensive, so don't hesitat

the curve closet

I used this app as recommended by many to do have a good filtering system so that customers file it easy to search for products as they wish. And they resolved a bug which came quite recently pretty quickly as well.. So fully recommending investing on their app for your website..

Bronzhaus

Great app with the functionality I was looking for. Best part is the support, the support team has been very responsive and helpful. The newest update has also improved the plugin. Highly recommend this plugin if you have lots of products and would like to have custom filters.

March 28, 2019

We value your review. Thank you so much. If you need to custom the app or face any issue, please don't hesitate to contact us!