Smart Product Filter & Search

Smart Product Filter & Search

by Globo

Powerful product filter & collection filter & product search

Testing08

Very good app and excellent customer service

Night Radiance

App does what it says and for a better price then most. However, it created an issue with my sales prices. Contacted chat and it was fixed within 10 minutes.

Luckily my site did not have much traffic or that would have caused problems. Some kinks need to be worked out.

I'm using free theme debut.

Reel Fishermen

Great customer service, fair price, app works great!

Redbagz

Out of all the filters I use, this is the best one out there. And the customer service is on point, with pointers and tips on how to make it better for your personal site. Thanks Guy, Awesome Job.

Kiddohouse

Using this app for a months. Awesome app, easy to use. And the support was very responsive.
Highly recommend to use this app

Soccer Locker Au

Unbelievable product! Awesome customer service!

Instrument Furniture

Nice looking filtering and smooth use
BUT. It does not work properly and bugs if you use any 3rd party app for stock control (like bundles etc) which as I understand loads of shops do use as long as you have any variants of a product. So not really working. The devs were very unhelpful in regards to this: 'we may fix it in few months when we have time' ... well ok, bye

Pure Vida Online

Amazing and fast service. I had a problem with the filter showing up on my collections, within one day, an agent went into my site and fixed it all up for me!

I highly recommend this app to anyone looking for a great and user-friendly product filter.

Night Night Clothing

Great easy to use app. I contacted them for support on using the app and they managed to sort out all of my issues with fast responses. Would defo recommend.

Escape Watches

Easy to use and extremely user-friendly application, thanks for developing this, makes it a lot easier.