Smart Product Filter & Search

Smart Product Filter & Search

by Globo

Product filter, collection filter, product search, search bar

Style w/ Purpose

The Free option is really easy to use and very helpful. Their support team help is awesome and really helped me out.

Camusy

It is a great app. I used it for my collection of products. There is a great support too. Good job !

EarArt by Renate

Great app, I can have my products filtered by colour, size, price, shape, collection etc. Great support too.

JDStore Fashion

Great App. Being using it for months now, very satisfied. The app is great and the support team is even better. Will definitely stick to it. A+++

February 10, 2020

Thank you so much for your lovely review!! 👍Helen

Jade Black

Works well and they provide great customer service. Definitely recommended for stores with a medium to big catalog.

The Alchemist's Kitchen

We used this app to add a filter to the top of our collection page but experienced some difficulty with customisation of colors/style. We switched to an alternate plugin, but the support staff at Globo were helpful even uninstalling their code.

Sarah & Sandeep

Great app and great support.

The support sorted all our issues with our custom design.

Highly recommended.

Azuco Jewelry

Fantastic app for online store and best customer service to solve any question/request you have! All for the price of a cup of coffee per month. Worth every penny.

pagehardware4less

I needed help with sorting and creating Custom Searches. I got a response even during Chinese New Year! They did everything to help me know and understand what I needed.

Fashion Silver Jewellery London SE17

I needed to "tide up my product page" and this app did it for me. The support has been absolutely fantastic and they help all the way..Thank you!
Update: my website search product page was not in line with the app and the support fixed it for me, Great!