Smart Product Filter & Search

Smart Product Filter & Search

by Globo

Product filter, collection filter, product search, search bar

VintageDiamondRing

I love using the app and any questions/problems i have its answered and fixed right away! Excellent service! Customer Service is second to none!

VintageDiamondRing.com

January 9, 2020

Thank you for the kind of words! Happy to help! 🥳 Helen

MANDALA

App works great. The support was super nice and really quick when we needed help to make search work.

Bouu

Fantastic app, great support whenever you need it as well. A must-have for any store with a larger inventory or smaller inventory, but would like to improve the functionality of their product catalog and user experience.

September 23, 2019

Thank you for your support. We wish you all the best in your business and if you'll need any help regarding the app or development your Shopify store - Just let us know. We will do our best

Calico Ceramics

Really great app. Very reasonably priced, loads of customisation and PHENOMENAL support! I had an issue with theme integration on my collection pages, Joel responded over the weekend to request access to my themes and resolved the issue in just twenty minutes first thing on Monday! He was super courteous and helpful throughout. So impressed. I think the majority of reviews under four stars are very harsh and I'd highly recommend you give it a try yourself - the trial period is very reasonable too.

September 23, 2019

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. Joel will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. 😍
Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any more questions, comments, or concerns.

The Shoe Fairy

This app is great! It does everything I need it to and the support team is very helpful. I feel like my collection pages are much more user friendly now.

My sweet Sale

The customer support is phenomenal. I had two issues with layout that went beyond the basic functions they have set in their control panel, and they fixed them both for me right away.

Custom Carmats

Works perfectly and has lots of features which are easy to use. The support team working behind the scenes are always receptive to help requests and quick to turnaround help when needed. HIGHLY recommend

Ace Sports LLC

Great filter app, easy to use and intuitive. Achieves desired results. Dev team is super helpful and responsive and we went above and beyond to help us with some theme integration issues.

koncheflb

A great app. The most interesting feature in this app is its ability to create several filter from the tags only. this avoid using app with lots of products options and even Metafields. The out of the sehlf filtering can be edited with several styles which is also good for the customers in case there's lot of products to browse.

Pursh Collection

This app is amazing! For a smaller start-up, it delivers multiple features at an affordable cost. Advanced filtering, enhanced searching, additional layouts to collections pages to allow for view and buy now/add to cart - it's like multiple apps in one!

The support is super as well! They were able to make tweaks immediately for me to ensure the app was working perfectly on my theme. My experience and my customer's experience is much improved. Thank you!

September 12, 2019

Thank you for your amazing review!!! Our team will definitely be happy to read what you wrote.
Please feel free to reach us via contact@globosoftware.net if you have any questions or suggestion about the app.
Helen