Smart Product Filter & Search

Smart Product Filter & Search

by Globo

Product filter, collection filter, product search, search bar

The ShoeFairy

Used this app to add filters. Works well with one tinny glitch that was quickly resolved in couple of minutes.

September 10, 2019

Good customer service is our prime goal. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to assisting you with more apps by Globo

TEMA Athletics

Terrible for mobile. When a user goes on mobile and filters by type it breaks the UI of my entire website. Now that I uninstalled it my customer can not even see the first page of my items. I am trying frantically to see what happened.

Update: My brother helped clean up. These folks do not uninstall the app properly and leave code-behind in your files.

September 10, 2019

Hi There,

I'm sorry for your bad experience with the app. Our team is still trying to connect to you.
We are available to solve the problem and help you fully uninstall if need.

Helen

Amely.gr - Γυναικεία ρούχα - Φορέματα, ολόσωμες φόρμες

A must have app, especially if you sell something like clothes. Color swatch, subcategories/tags and search results help your customers find what they like and buy.

Eliot Grey

We used this app for the very first time and can clearly say, it does exactly what it's designed to do. We love and so do our customers.
Eliot Grey

Awe Inspired

Helen and Globo have been wonderful! They've helped implement timely changes in the app and communication has been wonderful!

BioStarUS

This app has helped customers navigate our products so much more easily. It's easy to work with, for the most part. Since it does so much, there can be needed tweaks that aren't obvious at first, but the support is amazingly helpful and fast with customizations and questions.

September 3, 2019

Thank you so much for the amazing review!! Best wish for more sales ;)

Helen

Simply Sass Boutique

Absolutely love this app for my site! It's made my free theme look custom and has made it easier for my customers to search and filter my products. The customer service has been great any time I've needed help or had questions

BearCamp

Good value app & good customer service. would recommend to other stores who want to have a nice filtering menu

Recaff

Great app if you have a large inventory. Integrates well with the Minimal theme that my store uses. Had a minor issue that I raised and the team solved it within the day.

Askina Collection

I've been using this app for a month, it is pretty easy to use and a very useful app. The support is very prompt to reply and resolve any minor or big issu that might arise. I highly recommend this app, it is worth uploading it.