Smart Product Filter & Search

Smart Product Filter & Search

by Globo

Powerful product filter & collection filter & product search

Kiddohouse

Using this app for a months. Awesome app, easy to use. And the support was very responsive.
Highly recommend to use this app

Soccer Locker Au

Unbelievable product! Awesome customer service!

Instrument Furniture

Nice looking filtering and smooth use
BUT. It does not work properly and bugs if you use any 3rd party app for stock control (like bundles etc) which as I understand loads of shops do use as long as you have any variants of a product. So not really working. The devs were very unhelpful in regards to this: 'we may fix it in few months when we have time' ... well ok, bye

Pure Vida Online

Amazing and fast service. I had a problem with the filter showing up on my collections, within one day, an agent went into my site and fixed it all up for me!

I highly recommend this app to anyone looking for a great and user-friendly product filter.

Night Night Clothing

Great easy to use app. I contacted them for support on using the app and they managed to sort out all of my issues with fast responses. Would defo recommend.

Escape Watches

Easy to use and extremely user-friendly application, thanks for developing this, makes it a lot easier.

Schutique Shoes

Amazing post-implementation service!

Frpro Com

This app is very useful. It gives you so many features. Now I have option to sort products, to filter them with custom fields like safety hazard level, industry, protection level etc, all done through tags, which makes it very easy.

CSS files and quick view template are editable and are in the theme as well free to edit. Support is very responsive and they fixed all my issues and satisfied all of my needs.

I needed create color tags and then have a swatch for those color tags. So that Color filter goes through tags and not the color option. In less then 12 hours, I noticed a change on my website and it all works seamlessly now.

I appreciate this app very much, it gives life to the website and customer experience is so much better. Thanks.

Sommeliers Choice

Great support, pretty easy to use (much easier than others i have tried)

Rudyprojectna

Do not install this app! It will mess up all of your themes! I duplicated my theme so that I would have a back up theme to go back to if this app did not work out, and it installed on every single theme! It took me forever to get my store back to normal. I think it has potential, but overall, not a good app!