Smart Product Filter & Search

Smart Product Filter & Search

by Globo

Product filter, collection filter, product search, search bar

Escape Watches

Easy to use and extremely user-friendly application, thanks for developing this, makes it a lot easier.

Schutique Shoes

Amazing post-implementation service!

Frpro Com

This app is very useful. It gives you so many features. Now I have option to sort products, to filter them with custom fields like safety hazard level, industry, protection level etc, all done through tags, which makes it very easy.

CSS files and quick view template are editable and are in the theme as well free to edit. Support is very responsive and they fixed all my issues and satisfied all of my needs.

I needed create color tags and then have a swatch for those color tags. So that Color filter goes through tags and not the color option. In less then 12 hours, I noticed a change on my website and it all works seamlessly now.

I appreciate this app very much, it gives life to the website and customer experience is so much better. Thanks.

Sommeliers Choice

Great support, pretty easy to use (much easier than others i have tried)

Rudyprojectna

Do not install this app! It will mess up all of your themes! I duplicated my theme so that I would have a back up theme to go back to if this app did not work out, and it installed on every single theme! It took me forever to get my store back to normal. I think it has potential, but overall, not a good app!

Beoutliving

Very cool app and amazing customer service!

Candy Pink Girls

I recently installed the Smart Product Filter app to our clothing store and I can already see what a difference in sales it has made.
Installation was super easy and the options for filters are just what we needed.
We had a small issue with the app not working correctly with our store theme, however Nham in support had it fixed in less than 24 hours (you can't ask better than this!). For the price and the options that I was needing for my clothing store (size was the main one) I wouldn't hesitate in recommending this app.

Fun Prints Co

Not sure why this app don't have many reviews and because of that I almost missed it.

But, it is actually a super nice app among many of the same type that I've tried for my store.

Easy to install, the formatting looks neat and professional, and it's super easy to customize as long as you have the type/collection/tags you need ready.

MOREOVER, you can manually select a group of tags instead of showing all, which is a key feature that I desperately need but rare app pays attention to--much more flexible that other apps of the same type.

Plus, super fast responses from the support team. TOTALLY RECOMMEND!

Stardust Dress Boutique

Amazing app I loved the filter so much easier to use than other apps (spent three hours trying to work a different one out last night and this one was just 1-2-3-4 DONE)
However it messed up my site, I have had to rewind (thank god for rewind) My home page banner disappeared and logo and the text on all my collection boxes.
Just a big headache :~( To be fair it does say that currently it works only for free themes and mine is premium so that might be the issue

Snickers Werkkledij

Good value for money, great support. Added value for our webshop.