Smart Product Filter & Search

Smart Product Filter & Search | Reviews

by Globo

Product filter, collection filter, product search, search bar

Mad Goat 🐐

Pretty good and easy-to-use filter with lots of different options and variables. Great and fast support.

VOLTEBOX : N°1 du comptage électrique

Very good. Very good support !!!! This app helps our client to find the right product.
The support improved also the app. Thanks a lot.

SUNS shoes

It is a great app. I used it for my collection of products. There is a great support too. Good job !

Style w/ Purpose

The Free option is really easy to use and very helpful. Their support team help is awesome and really helped me out.

Camusy

EarArt by Renate

Great app, I can have my products filtered by colour, size, price, shape, collection etc. Great support too.

JDStore Fashion

Great App. Being using it for months now, very satisfied. The app is great and the support team is even better. Will definitely stick to it. A+++

February 10, 2020

Thank you so much for your lovely review!! 👍Helen

Jade Black

Works well and they provide great customer service. Definitely recommended for stores with a medium to big catalog.

The Alchemist's Kitchen

We used this app to add a filter to the top of our collection page but experienced some difficulty with customisation of colors/style. We switched to an alternate plugin, but the support staff at Globo were helpful even uninstalling their code.

Sarah & Sandeep

Great app and great support.

The support sorted all our issues with our custom design.

Highly recommended.