Smart Product Filter & Search

Smart Product Filter & Search

Free plan available. 21-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
December 10, 2021

Amazingly fast support help every time, we use this on multiple store fronts. I would recommend this app happily.

Republica Brand
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
December 9, 2021

Exactly the app that we needed and the support team went above and beyond to make sure it was perfectly applied to our theme.

Billy Tannery
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
December 6, 2021

Awesome solution. quick search, smart filters, enhanced category design, AJAX scroll and more....this is not only that good...they have a great and useful support that won't leave you until you 100% satisfied.

Scotch And Soda
Israel
Time spent using app: About 1 month
December 3, 2021

Great product and super responsive and helpful support. It has allowed us to sort and filter as needed.

Sockwell Japan
Japan
Time spent using app: 13 days
December 2, 2021

Excellent app, have it installed on 3 of my stores for more than 1 year. Also outstanding support. Highly recommended!

LEATHER PROJECT SHOP
Romania
Time spent using app: 7 days
December 1, 2021

Customer service is always responsive and helpful to facilitate requests. I think they go over and beyond. In terms of product, so far I haven't found a better solution in terms of filtering products and it does much more than filtering.

Hippy Chick Ibiza
Spain
Time spent using app: 10 months
November 28, 2021

Great app and awesome customer support. This app is easy to use and I know it is helping us drive sales by making our site more accessible. I highly recommend to anyone looking for a search and filter app.

Freedom Rave Wear
Time spent using app: 4 months
November 26, 2021

I'm using this app and it just crashed during the biggest sales day of the year! Contacted the customer service via email and skype to no avail. Freaking out over lost sales at the moment...

Akenz Store
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 5 months
November 25, 2021

The app is very useful. We've already used this app in some of our stores and it meets most of our requirements. Easy to use and it is customizable as well. Plus, the customer support is so helpful and approachable at all times. We love using this app and we'll continue to use it. Hoping for more exciting updates with the app. :)

My Sugar Free
New Zealand
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Edited November 30, 2021

Nice looking interface, gave my website a lift almost immediately! Easy to use as well. Customer support is amazing, they even helped me to make some changes my theme so that it would work better for the filter. Highly recommended.

Kibbles.sg