Smart Product Filter & Search

Smart Product Filter & Search

by Globo

Product filter, collection filter, product search, search bar

Stardust Dress Boutique

Amazing app I loved the filter so much easier to use than other apps (spent three hours trying to work a different one out last night and this one was just 1-2-3-4 DONE)
However it messed up my site, I have had to rewind (thank god for rewind) My home page banner disappeared and logo and the text on all my collection boxes.
Just a big headache :~( To be fair it does say that currently it works only for free themes and mine is premium so that might be the issue

Snickers Werkkledij

Good value for money, great support. Added value for our webshop.

Oneclickbath

Excellent filtering. Much better than the tag group method offered in the Supply theme. Very responsive and helpful support team!

Blakladershop

I was already using tag filtering but was looking for a solution to allow multiple filter selection in one group (not possible by default) and color icons. Support was amazing and in no time our site was up and running. I highly recommend it as a serious added value, especially if you are selling a high number of products.

Project Nude

Fast Responses! Needed some fix at the start, but it was quickly resolved. Works very well and looks very nice. Highly recommended!

Neon Underground Apparel

Third time writing a review for this app. I had run into several issues, support was able to resolve them quickly, but this is the first encounter with any application we have used that we have had so many issues with. Everything is running smoothly thanks to the help of the support team, who I may add fixed our issues quickly after our first review. Since we had so many issues with the app originally, the App support member seemed to be annoyed with us. My team and I were very irritated that this app alone caused so many problems and took up a lot of our time trying to fix. My advice to the developers is to pinpoint where these bugs are in your code, take the feedback from your customers and apply it to your product, make sure that they are fixed so you don't lose more future customers. Luckily we were willing to give the app a second chance, and good thing we did cause it works and looks great. All in all the app looks and runs smoothly after many trail and errors.

Scarfandwraps01

Good app and better customer support. I faced a problem with my theme but they resolved with in a very short span of time. Its working Now!

Baalbazaar

This is really bad! My collections don't show anymore even after I deleted the app!

Kosscreative

Broke our site. added extra code that messed up our theme page numbering and sorting. Even after the app was deleted the code stayed!

Pacific Safe Manufacturing Inc

Very good for the price. I'm sure as they continue developing it, it will get even better. I needed help with something, and they took care of it right away. I'd recommend this.