Smart Product Filter & Search

Smart Product Filter & Search

by Globo

Product filter, collection filter, product search, search bar

Pom Pom at Home

Easy to use app just takes a bit of time to set up with color swatches etc. Customer Service easy to contact and helpful.

Feltman Brothers Wholesale

Great product filtering app! Amazing customer support! They are quick and responsive. Integrated all our customizations nicely!

Folksong

I struggled to install the app. I can use shopify pretty well but I couldn't get it to look the same as my theme had before. I joined the chat and they fixed for me then guided me through a few other changes. I added the app in a copied theme so I could see how it looked before integrating it into my current theme. Highly recommend doing this. YES I needed help to work it out but the chat was awesome with snips and links to help me. Its perfectly customised. Love it.

KRAEK

Really good customer service. They will help you with the onboarding and setup so you can customize it any way you want it.

June 27, 2019

Thank for your review. Good luck with your business!!!

Mint Boutique

TERRIBLE TERRIBLE TERRIBLE!! THIS IS SO BAD! This app hides your STOCK AND COLLECTIONS. You must resync often, it causes slow loading and hides products randomly. THIS IS A SCAM APP.

DO NOT DOWNLOAD YOUR WEBSITE WILL BE MADE SHIT ! They offer no help or support. This is the second time we have used and will be the last. Sooooooooooooooo bad, so angry that this company exists should be made to shut down.

June 26, 2019

Dear Customer,

I'm sorry for your experience. Please contact to us for any issues. We provide 2 support chanel: Live chat & Email Support. At this time, We haven't yet receive any email or message from you.

About your issue. I have just checked. Your webhook is working well so your product will be up to date within 5-10 minutes after you create (automatically).
About loading speed. I have just checked for your store. Loading for product resource is less than a second (http://prntscr.com/o6tdc6). Please let us know if you see any downtime.

By the way, I see you have reinstall our app. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you face any problem. We are happy to help you.

Good luck with your business.
Helen

Ettika

This app is easy to use and the customer service is friendly and prompt.
We use this app on multiple stores and we find it helps our customers sort through our products much easier.

EQREA

We use this smart filter function. Customizing is easy even in source code. In addition their trouble support is so quick and exact. Thank you for supporting!

my-trottinette.fr

Application géniale ! je recommande fortement. De plus le SAV technique est rapide et très compétent. Merci à Helen du support client pour son aide.

BarStoolStats

Excellent service, excellent app. Check out how it looks set up here

blueseventy outlet

Very impressed with this app so far from a few weeks of use. Had a few questions on set up and received a reply within 24hrs from customer service (who appears to be on opposite side of the globe so I'm happy with that timeliness). The Filters were easy to set up, easy to implement, seamless integration with my theme at a click of the button and I haven't seen lag on my site from the addition. Customization for swatches was a breeze and it displays great on desktop and mobile. Very happy so far.