Smart Product Filter & Search

Collection Filter, Menu, Sidebar, Search Bar, Search Filter

Free plan available. 21-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Camera Bebelusului

This app is very good. Excellent app and excellent team attention. I asked for some help and they respond immediately. The app is amazing. Thank you very much

Royal Kids Clothing

This app is very good. The developers are easy to work with accommodating to customizations. Customers enjoy using the filter and search bar as its very clear and easy to use. Thank you

Open Attire UK

A Fantastic team, helpful in all aspects to get the design perfect for you and your customers. Thank you very much,

Charles and Hunt Shop

I find this app extremely helpful. It allows my customers to browse and filter my site easily. I’ve sent in multiple requests/inquiries to Globo customer service and the issues are resolved within 24 hours. Very impressed.

Darby Scott

support is non responsive and app is locked or buggy- we unable to access any of the features at all. The documentation looks nothing like what we see. Each time we try to access a page on the back end it only shows one page - nothing works at all.

Foto Locals

Works very good, the support is always fast and fixxed some bugs for me, all 4 free. Thank you and best regards from Germany

Zenyara The Label

We are using this app. We find it very helpful and beautiful. The team and customer support is even more helpful and amazing. Thank you and Love it.

Locorum London

The sidebar navigation is excellent and the team is absolutely awesome with their level of customer service. We had a few integration issues with our theme and they were super responsive while assisting us through them and made sure we were 100% happy with how it functioned on the site.

Sneak in Peace

Amazing customer support who were able to build a custom feature for us. An essential app who I would recommend to anyone needing more powerful search and filtering.

beerbeast.dk

We had a issue 30 minutes ago, which the support of Globo professional fixed and reached back within minutes. Thanks