4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its customizable features, intuitive filters, and detailed analytics, particularly beneficial for stores with a large product range. It's easy to use, reliable, and enhances the shopping experience. The support team is responsive and dedicated to resolving issues promptly. Many appreciate its excellent value, offering robust features and top-notch support at a reasonable price.

June 28, 2022

We were stuck on a collection redirection issue using smart filters and after reaching to folks from globo, they fixed it in minutes. It was quick and effective!

Elevation107
April 10, 2019

App works well but it is important the store's owner create the rules, tags and apply it correctly otherwise there isn't an App to organize your filter criteria. The color swatch is great! Very easy to use it. And the support is rapid and efficient. I recommend this APP.

BBC PopUp
Brazil
June 14, 2021

Really happy with this app, simple to install and menu looks great. Had a small issue with the UI but the team were really quick to fix this for me. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking to add a filter side menu to their store :)

Dress Rental NZ
New Zealand
January 31, 2020

Fantastic app for online store and best customer service to solve any question/request you have! All for the price of a cup of coffee per month. Worth every penny.

Azuco Jewelry
April 17, 2022

Their Smart Product Filter app for Shopify is the best app in the app store. I really love the simplicity of the app. Their service is super quick and fantastic. Once I was stuck on an issue they immediately resolved it.

Printcasso
Edited July 9, 2019

App is very easy to install and use. I use it to filter products on color, size and price. I had a small issue integrating it with my theme layout (Brooklyn), so I asked the user support for help, and they helped me out in less then 12 hours! Great service!

www.petitbonbon.be
Belgium
May 10, 2023

The app has excellent support. We needed some help with a customization. They got in there real quick and solved our problem. 5 stars.

My Bucket Journals
Edited July 12, 2022

The staff has been prompt in responding to my questions and has been very helpful.
The app is also very helpful in guiding customers to the items they want.

b.box Japan
Japan
March 24, 2023

Just had a problem (mine entirely, not the app) and the response from support (Helen) was fast and effective

Peach Perfect
September 23, 2019

Really great app. Very reasonably priced, loads of customisation and PHENOMENAL support! I had an issue with theme integration on my collection pages, Joel responded over the weekend to request access to my themes and resolved the issue in just twenty minutes first thing on Monday! He was super courteous and helpful throughout. So impressed. I think the majority of reviews under four stars are very harsh and I'd highly recommend you give it a try yourself - the trial period is very reasonable too.

Calico Ceramics
South Africa
Globo replied September 23, 2019

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. Joel will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. 😍
Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any more questions, comments, or concerns.