Reviews (1,625)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its customizable filters, seamless integration, and detailed customer search analytics. Many praise the support team for their quick responses and custom coding solutions. However, some suggest more flexible pricing for multi-store owners and a few have reported occasional disruptions to their store's layout.

Edited December 7, 2021

We have found it great to use. Very versatile and the support is excellent if you need it. Would recommend.

Wide Shoes
May 16, 2022

Great app, we have so much stock it helps our regular customers order quickly and efficiently. excellent support. Fast and friendly :)

Oz-Eliquid
May 26, 2020

We had a conflict between Smart Product Filter & Search, and yotpo product reviews - the review star rating wouldn't show at a category level.
Sarah and the dev team resolved it in 24hrs. Fast, efficient and smart. 5-star service, thank you.

Klara Cosmetics Shop
July 19, 2021

Customer service and development team are very good, we found a issue with our website and within 24 hours it was fixed.

London Supplements
November 23, 2018

Great app, works very well. There was some issues from the begining but they keep helping me over and over again with everything that I want changed for free!

Lyxxis
Sweden
June 2, 2023

This is a really great app, particularly the product filter. The service from the team, their quick responses and engagement, was also extremely good. I would definitely recommend!!

Boho Betty
February 14, 2023

The app does its work efficiently. It provides versatility and reliability for the targeted job. But I am more satisfied with the customer service than the app itself. Helen has been amazing and I have been leaving this review months after signed up. Very fast, very accurate, and don't take her much to understand the issue no matter how confusing I was, as it might be for many other apps representatives.
Highly recommend it!!!

Your Bar Stools Canada
Edited November 24, 2021

Fantastic service! I needed to add extra code to see the SKU detail in the collection list output and was having trouble sorting it out. I contacted Globo and they responded and added the code themselves all within an hour of me contacting them (I live in New Zealand and was expecting to hear back in about 12 hours). I'm not sure that it gets much better than that. And I am very pleased with how the app works too. Adding to this (Sept 1st), I had another problem which was dealt with in very quick time. Customer Support is very good! And again this week (Nov 2020), their assistance with a problem I was having with Shopify's search functionality was above and beyond what I was expecting. The support really is superb! Adding again (Feb 4th) - More support needed today for a small customization that I didn't think was going to work. Globo's developer came through with the help I needed and solved my problem within a few hours of me getting in touch. So that's 6 out of 5 stars from me! July 2021 - Just needed another small problem that popped up today looked at by Globo and they got back to me within the hour and had the problem sorted in very good time by one of their developers. So that's 7 out of 5 stars for me now. Still very happy with the app and the service. Just had a pagination problem sorted out by Globo support and they acted on it directly = plus one more star! Grant

iJazzMusic
Edited October 6, 2020

Great support .... Had a lot of questions regarding customization and getting the filter with the same look and feel as the selected theme. They did a great job! Take a look at www.craftedsociety.com .

Crafted Society
Netherlands
November 14, 2019

upon using this app we found their customer service to be very good and prompt will continue using them and recommend when required to

Smokz Vape Store