Smart Product Filter & Search

Collection Filter, Menu, Sidebar, Search Bar, Search Filter

Free plan available. 21-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

BearCamp

Good value app & good customer service. would recommend to other stores who want to have a nice filtering menu

Recaff

Location Australia

Great app if you have a large inventory. Integrates well with the Minimal theme that my store uses. Had a minor issue that I raised and the team solved it within the day.

Askina Collection

Location France

I've been using this app for a month, it is pretty easy to use and a very useful app. The support is very prompt to reply and resolve any minor or big issu that might arise. I highly recommend this app, it is worth uploading it.

Michelle's Jewelry Studio

We recently starting selling our products online and this app has helped us so much! No development experience needed. We had a small issue with our toggle buttons, but the team was so helpful in getting it resolved. The color swatch feature is a game-changer! At an affordable monthly price, this app makes us stand out from our local competitors.

The Curated Closet

Pretty easy to set up and customize. And- I needed a little tweak to one thing for aesthetics, and support fixed it for me - and quickly! Highly recommend!

OLESSTORE

Location Austria

Had a problem with not visible categorys in my sidebar. Support helped me out within minutes, all solved, all working fine now. ***** app and ***** support

Ashley Jordan Gifts & Decor

Time spent using app Over 1 year

A great app and amazing customer service. Very response & helpful, Thanks for all your help, I highly recommend!

Five Star Mama

Great app, does exactly what it says, customizable. Quick and effective customer support.
If you have an issue with it, just message them. They replied almost right away and set up the filters for me in a matter of hours and now everything works great.

Arisha Clothing

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

I have tried several different apps to add filtering, this one is by far and away the simplest and most elegant solution.

Installation is very easy, price is affordable and functionality is second to none. Cannot recommend enough!

MyWhiteMoon