Smart Product Filter & Search

Collection Filter, Menu, Sidebar, Search Bar, Search Filter

Free plan available. 21-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

www.petitbonbon.be

Location Belgium
Time spent using app About 2 years

App is very easy to install and use. I use it to filter products on color, size and price. I had a small issue integrating it with my theme layout (Brooklyn), so I asked the user support for help, and they helped me out in less then 12 hours! Great service!

Pom Pom at Home

Easy to use app just takes a bit of time to set up with color swatches etc. Customer Service easy to contact and helpful.

Feltman Brothers Wholesale

Great product filtering app! Amazing customer support! They are quick and responsive. Integrated all our customizations nicely!

Folksong

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 2 years

I struggled to install the app. I can use shopify pretty well but I couldn't get it to look the same as my theme had before. I joined the chat and they fixed for me then guided me through a few other changes. I added the app in a copied theme so I could see how it looked before integrating it into my current theme. Highly recommend doing this. YES I needed help to work it out but the chat was awesome with snips and links to help me. Its perfectly customised. Love it.

KRAEK

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Really good customer service. They will help you with the onboarding and setup so you can customize it any way you want it.

June 27, 2019

Thank for your review. Good luck with your business!!!

Mint Boutique

Location New Zealand

TERRIBLE TERRIBLE TERRIBLE!! THIS IS SO BAD! This app hides your STOCK AND COLLECTIONS. You must resync often, it causes slow loading and hides products randomly. THIS IS A SCAM APP.

DO NOT DOWNLOAD YOUR WEBSITE WILL BE MADE SHIT ! They offer no help or support. This is the second time we have used and will be the last. Sooooooooooooooo bad, so angry that this company exists should be made to shut down.

June 26, 2019

Dear Customer,

I'm sorry for your experience. Please contact to us for any issues. We provide 2 support chanel: Live chat & Email Support. At this time, We haven't yet receive any email or message from you.

About your issue. I have just checked. Your webhook is working well so your product will be up to date within 5-10 minutes after you create (automatically).
About loading speed. I have just checked for your store. Loading for product resource is less than a second (http://prntscr.com/o6tdc6). Please let us know if you see any downtime.

By the way, I see you have reinstall our app. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you face any problem. We are happy to help you.

Good luck with your business.
Helen

Ettika

This app is easy to use and the customer service is friendly and prompt.
We use this app on multiple stores and we find it helps our customers sort through our products much easier.

EQREA

Location Japan

We use this smart filter function. Customizing is easy even in source code. In addition their trouble support is so quick and exact. Thank you for supporting!

my-trottinette.fr

Location France

Application géniale ! je recommande fortement. De plus le SAV technique est rapide et très compétent. Merci à Helen du support client pour son aide.

BarStoolStats

Time spent using app About 1 year

Excellent service, excellent app. Check out how it looks set up here