Smart Product Filter & Search

Collection Filter, Menu, Sidebar, Search Bar, Search Filter

Free plan available. 21-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

KRAEK

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Really good customer service. They will help you with the onboarding and setup so you can customize it any way you want it.

June 27, 2019

Thank for your review. Good luck with your business!!!

Mint Boutique

Location New Zealand

TERRIBLE TERRIBLE TERRIBLE!! THIS IS SO BAD! This app hides your STOCK AND COLLECTIONS. You must resync often, it causes slow loading and hides products randomly. THIS IS A SCAM APP.

DO NOT DOWNLOAD YOUR WEBSITE WILL BE MADE SHIT ! They offer no help or support. This is the second time we have used and will be the last. Sooooooooooooooo bad, so angry that this company exists should be made to shut down.

June 26, 2019

Dear Customer,

I'm sorry for your experience. Please contact to us for any issues. We provide 2 support chanel: Live chat & Email Support. At this time, We haven't yet receive any email or message from you.

About your issue. I have just checked. Your webhook is working well so your product will be up to date within 5-10 minutes after you create (automatically).
About loading speed. I have just checked for your store. Loading for product resource is less than a second (http://prntscr.com/o6tdc6). Please let us know if you see any downtime.

By the way, I see you have reinstall our app. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you face any problem. We are happy to help you.

Good luck with your business.
Helen

Ettika

This app is easy to use and the customer service is friendly and prompt.
We use this app on multiple stores and we find it helps our customers sort through our products much easier.

EQREA

Location Japan

We use this smart filter function. Customizing is easy even in source code. In addition their trouble support is so quick and exact. Thank you for supporting!

my-trottinette.fr

Location France

Application géniale ! je recommande fortement. De plus le SAV technique est rapide et très compétent. Merci à Helen du support client pour son aide.

BarStoolStats

Time spent using app About 1 year

Excellent service, excellent app. Check out how it looks set up here

blueseventy outlet

Very impressed with this app so far from a few weeks of use. Had a few questions on set up and received a reply within 24hrs from customer service (who appears to be on opposite side of the globe so I'm happy with that timeliness). The Filters were easy to set up, easy to implement, seamless integration with my theme at a click of the button and I haven't seen lag on my site from the addition. Customization for swatches was a breeze and it displays great on desktop and mobile. Very happy so far.

BBC PopUp

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 2 years

App works well but it is important the store's owner create the rules, tags and apply it correctly otherwise there isn't an App to organize your filter criteria. The color swatch is great! Very easy to use it. And the support is rapid and efficient. I recommend this APP.

plumbhub.co.uk

Great app with amazing support. We were happy with this app when it was just a navigational filter app, so now that it includes a free search feature too, it's even better for the same cost. Every time we've wanted to adjust something or where there have been little niggles with the app not quite working right, support has always resolved the matter really quickly.

To summarise, it's easy to use once you know what you're doing and if you don't - just contact support and they'll help :-)

Lillepip.dk

Location Denmark

Great app and more important the support is very good. We've got quick help when we have had questions or needed to customize the app. Thanks a lot for that :)