Smart Product Filter & Search

Collection Filter, Menu, Sidebar, Search Bar, Search Filter

Free plan available. 21-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Sirimiri

The app does the job but deleting it has been nothing short of a nightmare. The customer service agent is pretty responsive and they helped fix the problems left behind by its code. I thought its fine now so lets go ahead an delete the app (I did not want to pay ~10$ for this) and voila! all the original problems are back.
Many apps that have a UI component like this one tend to cause malfunctions on the storefront. I would recommend this app only if you're sure that you can handle code fixes by yourself.

Aqua Lab Aquaria

Just what my website needed. Works exactly as I would expect, and does everything I need. Excellent app

OrganicFootsteps

Location Denmark

It works well and is easy to use. Very helpful support with really fast response time. Great app, can recommend it to everyone looking for a great easy filter.

Carolyn Hearn Designs

This app messed up my whole site. Even after I uninstalled it, I'm still trying to fix what it messed up.

JDP Motorsports

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Excellent customers service. Fast and efficient. Was able to help me with some custom code to make our install perfect. Great App.

Pape And Camile Hair and Beauty Ltd

Time spent using app 22 minutes

Smart Product Filter app is very excellent app. It provides very good filter option for collection page with all type of filters. I highly recommend this app as a shopify user.

Beauté Hera

Time spent using app About 2 months

I should've listened to the 1 star comments.

When you install this app, it will automatically create 'next page' button. Meaning you will have 2 page buttons from this app and your theme. It really confuses your customers.

When you upload new items, they won't be shown in your store. You must re-sync on the app and it might take 3~5 minutes. During the sync, none of your collections will be visible in your store. For example, you must sync even after adding an item to a collection. It requires another 3~5 minutes delay.

However, the worst issue happens when you uninstall the app. After removing this app, none of collection is visible. I removed all the leftover codes, but still not functioning.

If you really wish to try this app, never forget to DUPLICATE your theme!

PAAR Socks

Location Switzerland

Very good app. The support is simply the best. They helped me 5 times in 5 days. Everything works perfectly!

Selection Gustavia Onlineshop

Location Germany

Good app to overcome the struggle of having a good sorting on our website. The support has be very helpful with getting our shop set up. Thanks so much.

Lyxxis

Location Sweden
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Great app, works very well. There was some issues from the begining but they keep helping me over and over again with everything that I want changed for free!