Smart Product Filter & Search

Collection Filter, Menu, Sidebar, Search Bar, Search Filter

Free plan available. 21-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Gabiichen Optics

This app definitely deserves a 5 star with it's function and the SUPPORT from the back. It works with the tags. It took me some time to figure it out but the results are just what we need. They is live chat support during the night (I am from US) and they always respond you in email within 24 hours or less.

Great app! Great SUPPORT!

Justbiteeu

Location Belgium

App does exactly what we needed! We did some customizations together with the team, good support on their side!

Mike Rickwood And Sons Ltd

Brilliant app and customer service. When I was struggling they used team viewer to directly edit the code. Done within an hour, working perfectly!

Menimalistclub

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 year

Superb application with unbeatable price and customer service! After some exchanges and changes made on my store by the customer service, everything works!

Hangout Lighting Dev

Really great customer service. Support team was prompt and extremely hands on. Would recommend this app!

Adorn Me Love

Is there a way to give this app 10 stars? SERIOUSLY, I've had nothing but great and positive things to say about this developer. I've integrated a filter from another company and the customer service and attention to detail goes unmatched. This app and its capabilities are far superior to the one I've previously added before. The developer was able to uniquely code and integrate my filter due to a custom theme I had for my store. I would 100% recommend the developer and the app for any client!

p.s. I need to add more stars!

M. Crawford

Kate Hill Flowers Demo

Location Australia

Great app and support from Nham.

Testing08

Very good app and excellent customer service

Night Radiance

App does what it says and for a better price then most. However, it created an issue with my sales prices. Contacted chat and it was fixed within 10 minutes.

Luckily my site did not have much traffic or that would have caused problems. Some kinks need to be worked out.

I'm using free theme debut.

Reel Fishermen

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

Customer service is awesome! They will go beyond what they are supposed to do to help you out. I can't recommend it enough. On the other hand, the app is great, and it has a good design. 100% recommended