Smart Product Filter & Search

Collection Filter, Menu, Sidebar, Search Bar, Search Filter

Free plan available. 21-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Adorn Me Love

Is there a way to give this app 10 stars? SERIOUSLY, I've had nothing but great and positive things to say about this developer. I've integrated a filter from another company and the customer service and attention to detail goes unmatched. This app and its capabilities are far superior to the one I've previously added before. The developer was able to uniquely code and integrate my filter due to a custom theme I had for my store. I would 100% recommend the developer and the app for any client!

p.s. I need to add more stars!

M. Crawford

Kate Hill Flowers Demo

Location Australia

Great app and support from Nham.

Testing08

Very good app and excellent customer service

Night Radiance

App does what it says and for a better price then most. However, it created an issue with my sales prices. Contacted chat and it was fixed within 10 minutes.

Luckily my site did not have much traffic or that would have caused problems. Some kinks need to be worked out.

I'm using free theme debut.

Reel Fishermen

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

Customer service is awesome! They will go beyond what they are supposed to do to help you out. I can't recommend it enough. On the other hand, the app is great, and it has a good design. 100% recommended

Redbagz

Time spent using app About 1 month

Out of all the filters I use, this is the best one out there. And the customer service is on point, with pointers and tips on how to make it better for your personal site. Thanks Guy, Awesome Job.

Kiddohouse

Location Indonesia
Time spent using app About 1 year

Using this app for a months. Awesome app, easy to use. And the support was very responsive.
Highly recommend to use this app

Soccer Locker Au

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Unbelievable product! Awesome customer service!

Instrument Furniture

Time spent using app About 1 month

Nice looking filtering and smooth use
BUT. It does not work properly and bugs if you use any 3rd party app for stock control (like bundles etc) which as I understand loads of shops do use as long as you have any variants of a product. So not really working. The devs were very unhelpful in regards to this: 'we may fix it in few months when we have time' ... well ok, bye

Pure Vida Online

Amazing and fast service. I had a problem with the filter showing up on my collections, within one day, an agent went into my site and fixed it all up for me!

I highly recommend this app to anyone looking for a great and user-friendly product filter.