Product Filter & Search

Product Filter & Search

by Boost Commerce

#1 product filters & smart instant search to boost sales

Headsets

I had an issue with the Custom Sort option. Reached out to support and they were able to fix my issues quickly. Appreciate the support they offer.

July 8, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such wonderful feedback! We felt very appreciated after hearing your kind words much as we are happy to know that we could help. We will strive to deliver great experiences consistently.

Please do not hesitate to reach out anytime. It is always our pleasure to assist!

We thank you for being our cherished customer and hope your experience is always awesome with Boost.

Kindest regards,

Addicted To Audio

Great app, and even better customer service. Shout out to John, who fixed a bug for us and implemented more code to get us on to the latest app revision!

July 5, 2021

Hi team,

It's great to hear from you and thank you for your kind words! We will make sure to share this with the whole team to keep up the amazing work, especially John, who is such a valuable member of our Customer Support Team.

As always, please don't hesitate to reach out to us if we could make it somehow more awesome to you. We are only a message away.

Make My Lemonade

Highly customizable app. Filter by metafield, build different filters for different collections ; our use cases didn't reach the limits of the app and overall we're very satisfied with it. Shout out also for the customer support, which has always been blazing fast and helpful.

July 5, 2021

Hi team,

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us. This is such a glowing review!

The diverse features seem to help your business more seamless as it's destined. We'll make sure to do our best to help you out whenever you need it!

Wishing you and your business continued success.

Hyttefeber

This is the most versatile Filter app I have tried for Shopify. Literally any combination is possible, and you can base the filters on practically anything.
For instance, we use a lot of tags. Some for internal use only, others for collections, and more for details and filtering. With this app, you can for example set up a filter for "Color", base it on tags, and choose which tags you want to use for this. You can also merge them, so "Dark Blue" and "Marine Blue" can display as "Blue".

Contextual filters are also possible, meaning you can also set this up for a collection with products from an imagined universe, and allow your customers to filter by characters and locations and so on too. And that those filters only appear when filtering a collection with those products. So when there are no characters or colors, filters for them won't be displayed either

The support is amazing too. You always get a response the same day, and they even fix some technical issues for you directly.

My only nuiances with the app are the following:
*Some frontend text is currently hard/impossible to translate
*It changes how a collection gets rendered, from Liquid, to Javascript. (in my case, that meant I need a lot of help with customizations, since I only know liquid)
*The search analytics are somewhat limited compared to what we were used to with Searchanise

That being said, it is a great app all in all, and the filtering and management of the filtering is simply superb, as is the support.

July 1, 2021

Hi there,

Thanks a million for taking the time and giving us such marvelous thoughts!

We could not express ourselves enough for your honesty and thorough review. We are glad to hear that our app and service have served you well. With your compliment, we know that our hard work has been paid off. This is our source of strength to continue to serve and deliver our best work to our customers.

Although your kind words definitely made our day, it is important to us that you are fully satisfied with your Boost experience. Our team has reached out to you regarding some concerns you shared above, we are looking forward to hearing from you with additional details to assist you further.

Since our team always accompanies your site, please feel free to email us should any else concerns come up.

Wish you all the best,
Boost Team.

Aumni Crafts

Quick & excellent support for a few theme related issues we had on our store. Highly Recommended. Team was able to make the necessary code changes within a very short span of time

June 27, 2021

Dear team,
We're happy to see that you had a 5-Star experience with Boost. Thank you so much for sharing!

We will make sure to share this with the whole team to keep up the amazing work. Please feel free to drop us an email anytime we can be of further help.

All the best,

Central Gourmet MX

This app is amazing. The filters have help my clients to find much easier and faster through my big catalogue. The search tool is really accurate with the suggestions. Also, the app contains much more useful add ons that really turn the game in favor. And finally, i ask for help to the support team and helped me fast and perfectly. I'm sticking to this app from now own no questions. Thanks guys!!!!!!!!

June 27, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for your valuable feedback. It really does mean the world to us to hear about the impact our app is having on you and your business!

Our fantastic Customer Support Team is always willing to jump in any stuck you may encounter. So please keep reaching to us if there is anything we can ever help you out with.

casaza store

Lia has done a fantastic job in helping us with what we need. She is extremely patient and thorough with her explanations which was so helpful. I would highly recommend this app, it's EXACTLY what we were looking for!!

June 16, 2021

Hi team,

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We couldn't be happier to learn that you love our product and our services team, especially Lia, has brought you such a wonderful experience. With your encouragement, we know we are on the right track and will do our best to keep it up!

We hope to see you around & always wish you the very best.
Boost team.

Moto Motto

Best app and best support on any CMS marketplace. We save so much time when entering new products with all the features.

June 16, 2021

Hi there,

Thanks a lot for the awesome review! We are glad to hear that you love our product and service. Your feedback means a world to us! We will strive to deliver great experiences consistently.

As always, if there is anything we can ever help you out with, please do let us know.

Wish you every success.

Overlook Boots

Super responsive customer support team. Was able to quickly help me address some minor bugs on my site. A+ service.

June 15, 2021

Hi there,

We are more than happy that our team could be a helpful partner to support you along in your journey. We are grateful that you have chosen our app and putting your trust in us. Your kind words keep us motivated and helped us continue to deliver great experiences consistently.

Sincerely,

Chairlines

Finally! A filter/sort app that integrates with the Locksmith app. THANK YOU for creating this integration. Not only is this the most powerful and customizable filter/sort app of all I tested (I tried over 10 different ones on my store) but the customer support team is top-notch. So happy to have found this app, it gives our store custom functionality out of the box that others could not.

June 13, 2021

Hi Chairlines team,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this awesome review!

With your compliment, we know that our hard work has been paid off. Your kind words are our source of strength to continue to serve and deliver our best work to our customers.

We are always around here for you so if there is anything we can make your site more awesome, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.