Product Filter & Search

Product Filter & Search

by Boost Commerce

Boost Sales with Collection Filter & Smart Instant Search

KWANPEN

Great app. Support is helpful too. All the things you need for your search filter is in this app. Highly recommend.

SVP Sports

The app provided all the features we needed on our filter. Reasonable pricing. Very good support. Thank you team.

Hilditch & Key Wholesale

Definitely recommend this App, it is very simple and user-friendly, plus you get extremely helpful support from the support team.

Willcutt Guitars

App works fine. The support I received on a specific customizing issue was spectacular. The best support team I have encountered in a long time.

SlowCo

Very helpful dev team - always go the extra mile for custom solutions, Ive been suitably impressed I must say!

Sennheiser India Online Store

Great App. Easy to configure, good documentation and to top it the Support Team is Fab. There was a small delay in responding but that's understood in these trying times. Thank you :-)

KUDEN by TAKAHIRO SATO

Support team send back quickly and great work. Recommend to try. This app makes good customer experience, we think.

velocartel

Great support from Will to guide us through upgrading the app. Also, he was very helpful to resolve issues we had with our multi-languages app integration.

Secret Label

I have been using the app for a year now - it is in my opinion the best filtering app in the market. It works, and if there are any issues, support are very quick and helpful, and most importantly they resolve issues promptly.

Family Pet Centre

Great app with great features. Support was attentive & quick to resolve any queries - Kudos to Marcel!