Product Filter & Search

Product Filter & Search

by BoostCommerce

Boost Sales with Collection Filter and Smart Instant Search

John Ives Footwear

This App is vital to our business, it is logically designed and explained for idiots like me to be able to understand. Fine Work, thank you.

SWESENSE

Great app. This app helps us with filter and search functions while it let us keep our themes feeling in the store.

Plasticfreeworld

Love the app.
Support is always super helpful.
Did not take long to set up. and where I had Problems they were there to help me.
And the search tree works like a charm

May 27, 2020

Hello,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your thoughts. It's exciting to hear that the installation process saved you much time and effort. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

Cheers,
Boost Team

NIKKA

Amazing customer service great pepper the app works amazing!I am walking for with them for the past few months and every small problem my head they solve perfectly.
I never experience better customer service in my life!

Cannabis 204

Amazing App! Amazing Support! The app did everything I needed it to and the support gave it that extra "BOOST" to make it extra special for us! I can't compliment their app and support team enough, they truly wnet above and beyond. Speed, quality, attention to detail, that's how I would best describe their support. THANKS SO MUCH!

May 27, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for giving us this proverbial pat on the back, you made our day! We appreciate you being a loyal customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

Cheers,
Boost Team

Infinity & Co Jewellery

Amazing app truly impressed. Support is great, handled all my requests very quickly and now the site is looking great. would highly recommend it.

Heartdrops

Wonderful app and excellent support! I was very happy with how they helped us customise the app and how quick they were :)

European Nail Polish

Amazing app, works like a charm for product categories and filtering. Improved conversions on our site drastically. Keep up the good work!

minimarkket

The only app which fully meets my customer needs! I now have my customized filters to each collection page! The customer service was very helpfull and responsive. Fixed my theme issues very fast. I highly recomend it!

Melagence Local

Really happy with this App. It‘s quite flexible and customizable and the support is truly amazing!!!