Product Filter & Search

Product Filter & Search | Reviews

by Boost Commerce

Leverage Product Filters & Search for Holiday Sales

Mills & Boon UK

What I like most is supports ability to modify our version of the app to make it work for us, for example our tags were in a non-standard format so weren't indexing properly, so they made a few tweaks and it corrected the issue

KolayOto

This is a very practical app that easily integrates and works with the tags of the products. It is quite configurable, and the support team is very responsive. It is positioned in the heart of our store and we trust it will serve there well. Highly recommended!

RocketBaby

The app is great, we have large catalog with more than 30k products and it works very well. The support is really fast, professional and helpful, they solved us a problem that even shopify plus support was not able to solve. We tried other filter apps in the past but this one is really the best we tried.

LoveofGodnCountry

Above and beyond the usefulness of the app the developer and his team have gone the extra mile more than once to take care of a couple issues that arose during implementation.

Azteca Soccer

A great app to use for product filters and search just as the title says. I was a bit worried with installation but, support was immensely helpful. Will D with BoostCommerce when above and beyond to get filters working as expected. This is a must have app for stores looking to expand and provide a better filter and search capability within their site. Thanks BoostCommerce!

October 31, 2019

Hello,

We are more than happy that our team could be a helpful partner to support you along in your journey. We cannot say thank you enough for choosing our app and putting your trust in us. Your kind words keep us motivated and helped us continue to deliver great experiences consistently.

Sincerely,
BoostCommerce team

Casefactorie

Marvellous support. Almost instant reply. Very intuitive instruction by Will D. Keep on rocking guys!

Shelu Boutique

Henry was really helpful in helping me fix some issues I was having with the app on my website. He was able to fix them all and overall, I'm happy with the service and how the filter turned out on my website.

united-sport-cycle-cad

Powerful app that is essential for any Shopify retailer. However, the support is what makes Boost stand out from the rest; we needed their assistance to integrate a customization created by another developer, and Boost worked tirelessly to ensure both apps worked side-by-side. Can't say enough good things!

earthYARD

We don't use all the features, but the ones we do work great. More importantly, the support is amazing. We upgraded our theme recently and had some issues getting the filters to work on mobile devices properly so reached out for some assistance. We had a response within a few hours and our issue was resolved within a day. Would highly recommend this developer to others based on the support alone (But the apps are great too!)

October 31, 2019

Hi earthYARD team,

It is our honor to be your trusted partner in your journey. Thank you for your precious time to share your thought on our app. We promise to continue to strive and bring the best service to our valuable customers. Your words is a thoughtful reward for our team!

Sincerely,
BoostCommerce team

Mini Roo

The most impressive thing about this app is its support! It's also very easy to set up - definitely a lot better than most apps I tried.