Product Filter & Search

Product Filter & Search

by Boost Commerce

Boost Sales with Collection Filter and Smart Instant Search

Royalsportinghouse

Excellent support from the App team and was providing the help when ever required. Thanks Tony for making things happen when some of the things were not working as expected. I really appreciate you and team members. We have requested a new feature (Vendor Sorting) the tony helped us in integrating and making it work. We are happy for the quick help and support.

We appreciate your team efforts making the app work.

Best Regards,
Rakesh

Kkduonline

Excelent app and tremendous support Team!. Tony left the app working exactly as i wanted in no time!.
If you want to run a high quality store you need high quality apps and this is definitely one of those apps.
FULLY RECOMMENDED!

Salt City Optics

Tony and the team at Boost have been incredibly helpful in getting this app dialed in and working great for us. I highly recommend this app and Boost in general.

Mooccii

Great app.
I thing this app or equivalent is a must!
The support is really efficient and fast.
Keep up the good work guys!

Tradeplus Test

Excellent App!

Definitely my top pick for search & filtering.
The level of support was amazing as well - very helpful team

Bambiaustralia

Great App with excellent support from Tony who helped set up and implement some custom code to enable a few features specific to our store.

On Payless Furniture

Awesome App!
Since I setup it, my client's avg. time on site increased significantly!
A Must for growth, Also great support from the team.
Thanks :)

Milk Bots

incredible support!!! awesome filter app!

Lovecattrees

Great App!!

Had some problems with installing, I'm not that technical but it was no problem for boostcommerce, I send them a mail and the same day they fixed it for me!! Good support Good service. Its not cheap but it works good and looks nice so for me its perfect !!

Greetz

Galaxt

Great Product!! Perfectly suited our requirement. Awesome Support Team..