Product Filter & Search

Product Filter & Search

by BoostCommerce

Boost Sales with Collection Filter and Smart Instant Search

Abbot's Place

excellent well designed app exactly what I was after and excellent customer service, worth every penny.

Stinger Electronics

The only app that I could find that did everything I needed, AND allowed for easy/safe setup via a testing environment. Additionally, I needed a few things tweaked in the search results / function and they fixed it for me within hours.

Decathlon Seconde Vie

Great app and amazing support ! John helped me set up and customise everything very fast.
I now have different filters adapted to each of my collections.

Mobexpert

Extremely useful, especially for shops with large number of products.
Support very helpful.
Highly recommend.

June Connection

This app is by far the best product filter app and search, and most importantly the best support ever you can customize whatever you want , just make your request and withig hours they will customize anything you want.
The filter is very advanced and easy to set up. I have used this app for 4 websites. i have tried all the product filter apps on shopify apps but this one is the best !!!
It is bugfree!!!

March 29, 2020

Hello,

Thank you so so much for taking the time to give us such a fantastic review. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customer and we're overjoyed to receive your compliments and appreciation. We hope to see you around.

Cheers,
Boost team

Misfit Diamonds

Absolutely essential for stores with large catalogues like ours. Allows selecting multiple filter options in one category which is a huge deal.
Great customer service too.
Highly recommend.

March 29, 2020

Hello,

We are thrilled to learn that our app and service meets your expectations. We will strive to deliver great experiences consistently.

Cheers,
Boost team

Spaceform

I needed my product URLs changing which I thought was going to be a painful process but the customer service is super helpful and fast to respond

R&M Richards

This app is great for easy to use filters. Especially like the price range option and the swatches. Customer service is also extremely helpful!

AriZona Beverages USA

Great app and even better customer support! They are so quick to answer your customization requests. We will definitely keep this app in mind for all of our future projects. Props to Marcel and Miguel for all their help.

Top Deals Online

WOW!! 5 STAR App.........what great service from Marcel, who helped me make the search and filters match my shop theme...Nothing was NO every request was YES all done. This app passed my SEO issues i had with other Filter apps and i tried many...its probably worth all monthly cost if it helps customers find item quickly. Take look at my theme in action topdealsonline.shop

Big Thank you to Marcel

March 15, 2020

Hello,

Thanks a ton for your awesome review! We're so glad to hear that you love our app and our support. Your feedback means a world to us, especially to Marcel himself! We will strive to deliver great experiences consistently. Wish you every success.

Warm regards,