Product Filter & Search

Product Filter & Search

by Boost Commerce

Boost Sales with Collection Filter and Smart Instant Search

galo.com.pe

Fast and Excelent service. The app works geat and easy to install. I change several filter apps and i will use this for longer.

Ópticas Lafam

Esta aplicación es muy útil para editar las opciones de los productos y también cambiar los precios.

Jazz Night School

We required different filtering on different collections, using metafields. One support ticket later and a small customization fee and we were up and running. We had one problem after we published the theme, on a Friday night...at 8pm...on Memorial Day weekend... and I thought for sure we'd have to turn it off...but they responded instantly to my help request and fixed it! Great app, great service.

Hello,

Thank you so much for this great 5-star review. We're happy to hear you are enjoying the app and our customer support team is hitting the mark. We really appreciate you being our customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime :)

Warm regards,

JULIE MILLER AFRICAN CONTEMPORARY

I used this app to do OR filtering rather than just the straight-forward AND filtering available natively through Shopify and my Theme.

The support team were GREAT in helping to install it and setting it up has been super simple.

I realized a small issue today (Saturday) and put in a support call. I thought I would have to wait until Monday but within no time at all, the support team contacted me and asked me to check their fix.

I LOVE THIS APP AND I LOVE THE SUPPORT TEAM!!!!!
Thanks so much for a great experience.

Hello,

We are thrilled to know that you have a great experience while using our app & our service. Your honest and thoughtful review brings so much joy to continue our dedication to delivering the best service!

Once again, we are grateful to have you with us!

All the best,

Capiclean

This is the most comprehensive filtering app I have used. It has all the modern filtering options for the search bar and collection pages. Plus it integrates with the most popular review apps such that you can showcase review stars in the filters tab on the left and also beneath the products on the collection page.

In addition the support is very responsive. They made all the integrations for me in like one hour. Special thanks to Henry and Denis.

Regards.

Hello,

There are not enough words to describe our happiness to learn that you are having a great time using our app and customer service. Your kind words are our source of strength to continue to serve and deliver our best work to our customers. Thank you for choosing and trusting us as your partner in your journey.

Sincerely,

All Greens Wholesale Ltd

Great app. Works just like it says it should. And for things that aren't built-in the customer service team was fantastic and made all those custom changes for me.

John Ives Footwear

This App is vital to our business, it is logically designed and explained for idiots like me to be able to understand. Fine Work, thank you.

SWESENSE

Great app. This app helps us with filter and search functions while it let us keep our themes feeling in the store.

Plasticfreeworld

Love the app.
Support is always super helpful.
Did not take long to set up. and where I had Problems they were there to help me.
And the search tree works like a charm

Hello,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your thoughts. It's exciting to hear that the installation process saved you much time and effort. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

Cheers,

NIKKA

Amazing customer service great pepper the app works amazing!I am walking for with them for the past few months and every small problem my head they solve perfectly.
I never experience better customer service in my life!