Product Filter & Search

Product Filter & Search

by Boost Commerce

Collection filter. Product search. Upsell & Cross-sell.

Test Drich

The app itself is great and will allow displaying very effective filters. However, I'm not writing this review to talk about the app features which are visible in the description but to talk about the customer support.
I cannot recommend these guys enough. They have developed a custom solution for my store which has helped a great deal, their responses are quick and professional and they are always willing to help. If you have any doubts about paying for this app, I can tell you, just the support itself makes it worth investing. Thanks a lot, Tony.

Alameda

This app is simple to use, looks and works great in our webstore.
We had some issues during setting up, but they helped us to fix them fairly quickly. Excellent customer service.

Of1earth

This is a fantastic app and the support is wonderful. It was important for me to find an app that allowed for multiple tags to be chosen at once in one category and this fits the bill. Tony is amazing and gets back to you so quickly if you run into any issues. They install the app for free as well which is amazing.

Couturesell

The support is amazing they are able to help you with nearly every aspect and in a world where mobile e-commerce websites are taking over a good filter app is really the key.

Motion Rc

We've been running the filter app for over 2 months now. We had a bit of a rocky start getting the filter auto sync to work properly due to the size and complexity of our store, but we finally have everything stable and running. Support from Tony and his team has been fantastic. They customized the filters to our exact specifications and they continue to make fixes and changes as they arise.If you want the ability to have product filters that allow you to select multiple attributes at once (ex: show me Small and Large sizes) this is the best app available in my opinion. Solid app, great support, decent price.

Josies Friends Llc

The customer support has been fantastic. The filters work well and they are are solution oriented to customize your needs. They want to do their part to make you successful. Highly recommended.

Dwtileandstone

It does what it says! Period.

Tony was amazing in supporting and customizing the app to a new theme.

I highly recommend this app to anyone who wants to improve their site navigation and customer experience.

Vacant Label

Had some glitches when i first downloaded it, but Tony has been AMAZING to help out immediately and fast. Hes customized for us and done far beyond his scope to help us out to make sure its running exactly how we want it. Couldnt ask for more. Money worth. check us out at vacantlabeldotcom

Themakers Online

Excellent tool. Would highly recommend. Support has been great throughout the setup process.

Photographsonline

I would highly recommend the Product Filter & Search app, it is a very powerful tool to feature your products, very easy to use, customisable and above all of great design. But most of all, the support is just outstanding, response time is by the second, patient and efficient.

So just go for it! Much more powerful than just having a embedded sorting option for your store.

Hands up!