Product Filter & Search

Product Filter & Search

by BoostCommerce

Boost Sales with Collection Filter and Smart Instant Search

Bois Expansion

Product Filter & Search works like a charm. This app is a must. It's very easy to setup and to personalize. Plus, it integrates seemlessly with the other apps. And, in case you need them, the support team is fast, very competent and courteous.

Protein Package

The app support by BoostCommerce is second to none. Quick replies and quick fixes!

My themes styling was being a bit of a nightmare to integrate the app with. The team here was always happy to help me fix them and it's my updated theme with this app has just gone live on my store.

So far, the filter menu and search app is performing excellently.

George
Protein Package
proteinpackage.co.uk

February 16, 2020

Hi George,

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are glad that you loved our services. Our dedicated staff will be pleased to learn of your high praise.
Should you have any further concerns, just share it with us. We are always happy to help.

Cheers!
Boost team

With The Future Lighting

My problem has been solved immediately. The support team is very helpful. I will highly recommend this Apps to Shopify user.

Bare Equestrian

This app has helped us tremendously make searching our products that much easier for customers. Support were fantastic at implementing a few minor design styling changes we requested and always prompt in replying.

Tufte Wear

Awesome app and awesome support! I had an issue regarding color swatches and John offered a solution that worked out very nice! Thanks John!

Skin Library

I used this app to implement filters on my store and like that the support team have been very quick and efficient at fixing any issues i may have.

Laborkampagne

Great support. I go to bed (Germany) and I wake up with all problems solved. This was my second contact to the support, again ultra fast assistance.

HockeyStickMan

Customer support is excellent for this app! They were quick to help edit/adjust the display of our filter and search app with our Shopify theme.

Koffiezetapparaat.online

I have the shoptimized theme. Because of this some things had to be changed. The customer service and technical service is good, you'll be helped until you're satisfied.

Ateliervolet.fr

the filter and search application offers advanced solutions that are very effective for shopify. His team is reactive and very professional, they are not people who will refer you to general tutorials, but real expert developers who provide solutions! I recommend!