Product Filter & Search

Product Filter & Search

by Boost Commerce

Boost Sales with Collection Filter and Smart Instant Search

Kathryns

This is one of the best apps available, the team are amazing and give such a quick response. Flexible to make changes others may say no to. Big high five to Miguel

Natural High Surfshop

Great app & very helpfull support team. They're always ready to help you out when having issues. I'd recommend this app to everyone!

H2 Hub

Good customer service and solve my issue as soon as they can. The staff was friendly as well. Good job!

Swedish Stockings

great app! great support! it provides the complex filtering options you need in a very easy to understand and manageable manner

Harvest To Home

Great app. Definitely better than other product filter apps I've used on past Shopify stores I've developed. It's not perfect and is a little buggy after install. Some layouts/features don't work for specific themes but their customer service/support is excellent. While one of their layout options won't work for our theme (Providence) they at least fixed a weird product grid issue that was happening across some of our collection pages. All of this was done in a very timely manner as well. Looking forward to seeing how this app continues to be refined!

April 13, 2020

Hello,

It is such an honor for us to be your partner in this journey. There are not enough words to describe our joy to see your review. We hope to bring more value and excellent customer service to your thriving business.

Cheers,
Boost Team

noia.shop

We had the best customer support from the first minute. First I had a video meeting since my technical skills are no existing but the app actually delivered as wished for through default set up. Amazing customer support and the app provides easy, user friendly product sorting for our customer. LOVE THIS APP 10 out of 10

Kerrits

This app is exactly what we needed for our site, it works great. Customer service has been awesome through the setup process which has made this easy to install. I like that its easy to use and flexible from collection to collection.

HarryChadEnt.com

Its a great app and great support. Works much better than other apps in this category. Thanks a lot.

Cuvees.com

Depending on your theme, there's always going to be a bit of tweaks required. The team is very responsive and they are able to deliver quite quickly. Highly recommended!

Watch & Jewelry Exchange

This app has been great, one of the best for mobile websites. I just started using it and their developer has been very helpful on helping me set up the filter.