Product Filter & Search

Product Filter & Search

by Boost Commerce

Smart Collection Filters & Product Search. Upsell & Cross-sell

deliqagems

App is fantastic and the customer service is superb! Henry from the team assisted me throughout the process of setting up, answering to multiple emails to integrate their app to suit our website. Thank you, appreciate it.

August 2, 2020

Hi there,

We could not express ourselves enough for your wonderful compliment! Thank you for taking the time to leave us an amazing review and for letting us know that you have a great experience while using our app. Henry is one of our best staff and devotes himself to give our customer a joyful time being with us.

With your compliment, we know that our hard work has been paid off. This is our source of strength to continue to serve and deliver our best work to our customers. Since our team always accompanies your site, please feel free to email us should any else concern come up

Warm regards,
Boost Team

Chenson Mexico

We use this app a lot and it's great to have such a helpful support team to help us deliver and excellent site to our customers!

haus panama

Superb customer support..... the app works perfectly.... I asked for some small customizations that were made just minutes away from the request!....

Lookmania

Highly recommend, great app for your money. Competent technical support, simple settings. Suitable for large catalogs.

Blanca-H

I really recommend this app, it works great and offers a great and professional support ready to help at any time!

Stella-Bijou

The best app for filter and search on the market. The support of the team is outstanding, helpful and over and beyond. I had some issues regarding our special needs for our store and Marcel worked so efficient on it, it was amazing. I definitly suggest this app and service team!

July 11, 2020

Hello,

Thanks a lot for the recommendation! We really appreciate it.

We're glad to have met your expectations regarding app functions as well as service.

And yes, you are right, Marcel is such a valuable member of our Customer service Team. As you have seen, he really loves his job and takes great care and dedication in his work. Marcel and our whole team will do our best to keep it up!

As always, we are only a message away so if there is anything we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Wishing you every success!
Boost team

Hartlyn

Best search feature I have seen. By far the best filter I have seen as well. Not only that, great and fast support!

Go Hockey NZ

The app functions well and as expected. The small issues we had were quickly fixed by the developer.

Nouvelle Fashions

I had some issues at first, but the support staff is excellent. Jack Vu was the person I worked with and he went above and beyond to ensure the app was set up properly. Great job. Get this app.

Panter and Hall

Very quick at giving answers both at the live chat and via email. They solve our problem in less that 24 hours.