Product Filter & Search

Product Filter & Search | Reviews

by Boost Commerce

Leverage Product Filters & Search for Holiday Sales

Rrb Photobooks

Great. Does everything we need it to do, as a bookshop we needed some custom code to get authors to display alphabetically by surname but still appear with their first name first. Boost did the installation for us and were very quick to come back with answers to support requests and implementing the customisation we needed. For full disclosure, there was a small extra charge for the custom coding, but we feel this was more than worth is as we will be using this app for a long time to come. Invaluable for us as we have a huge inventory of 500+ products, all unique single items and navigating until we found this app was a nightmare. great job!

Equator Dev

Love the app, great support. Highly recommend it.

Peakboys

Best customer service ever! Filter installed flawlessly and app is pretty easy to understand. There's also some good documentation to understand it's functions. Also, these guys kept on fixing any compatibility issues we've had with our theme's Color Swatches in a few hours. Big cheers to Tony and Will for their great support and fixes! If you want to take a look at what it could look on your store head on ours and see for yourself: https://peakboys.ca

Bathroom Village

Filter bar/search with powerful functionality. Great UX in the app backend as well so it's easy to create custom filter options per collection. Support very quick to respond and helpful in help getting us started. Thank you!

Quadrum Gallery

I installed this app about three weeks ago as we built our custom Shopify store for a jewelry gallery. We needed to submit several tickets for assistance in overcoming a couple obstacles because of our requirements. The team at Boost Commercial is (was) absolutely awesome at assisting and taking the time to understand the issues / challenges.

I highly recommend working with this group to enhance your application with their filtering solution.

Zohome Nl

Fantastic app and even better customer service! Tony & Will are very communicative and helped me to get all filters up-and-running, additionally making small adjustments I asked about. I'm definitely going to use this app in my other shops!

Lucky Cat 2

Nice, functional, tidy looking app. Customer support was very helpful with the set up and always quick to reply.

Takeout Kit

Quick support to set up the app and then again when I changed my Shopify team. I definitely recommend this app to make your store look like Amazon - what most customers are looking for these days. Simplified my UI and lets prospective customers find what they want faster.

Judithandcharles

The Boostcommerce team has a very good service of support. When I need to fix something, there's always someone that answer me quickly and that resolve my problem well.

Amilu Ltd

Finally a great working filter & search app (it's very handy that they're combined actually). Offers everything we needed, all kinds of customisation options and very straight forward to set up, too. The support team is amazing, very friendly and quick to help, so our filter was set up the way we needed it to be in no time :) Definitely recommend.