GG Product Page Slider&Gallery

Product Image Gallery, Carousel, Slideshow + Zoom & Variants

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

A Slider for Product Page Gallery

By mijana isabel

Time spent using app 5 minutes

I have been looking for a gallery/slider for my product page and I'm so happy I found this app! It was so easy to use and install! Definitely recommend.

K.Canelo & Co.

Time spent using app About 1 month

omg! seriously exactly what i was looking for ! i been searching for a while to be able to have a scoll setting for my product pictures instead of all teh pictures at the botton taking up so much space. and it was super easy to set up! loving this so far

DELNALY

Time spent using app 3 minutes

Totally accomplished what I was looking for. You can now tap left or right of the product to see all photos!

Ela

Time spent using app 21 minutes

This app is easy to use and love it. I highly recommend it to any store. Great app and works superb!!!

Dongar Technologies

Works fine. I use Venture theme and it does exactly what I was hoping to do. No complaints. It's too bad Shopify doesn't do this by default.......

CLOUDS

Location Australia
Time spent using app 14 minutes

Finding a product page slider, has been the one thing ive been looking for in 8 months since ive had my website open for. Every app i found was always so pricey and for limited number of photos! Then i came across this! It has made my day! Finally made my product pages so much more nicer and compact!!! best thing was that i was lucky enough to get it for free and the installation was super easy and simple with no coding!! the amount of customisation is phenomenal too ! must have!!

YoloCanada

Time spent using app 9 minutes

This app works well and very easy to use. Can be customized and upgrade the appearance of the product page. Will highly recommend it to any store.

saenguin

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 2 hours

So easy & awesome. Been looking for a solution for a long time. Works even with predefined themes on shopify. They even helped within seconds over email. Honestly, my favorite plugin experience ever.
Thanks so much for coding this and making it available!

cianodrip

Location Germany

beste app was ich gerade fur solche funktion gefunden habw 10 von 10 kriegt es vom mir.Vielen dank ))

Design byLuxart

Location France

Easy to setup and use, great result, full custom. light price. installed in less than 10 minutes.
GREAT APP ! THANKS YOU.