Product Page Slider & Gallery

Product Image Gallery, Carousel, Slideshow + Zoom & Variants

Free plan available
A Slider for Product Page Gallery

La stanza nel bosco

I needed this app to display photos immediately in the product file. Easy to install and works well.

Wadyag.com

I installed it and it worked! I was looking for a way to get my product images to swipe left or right for a while; this app solved it for me. Thank you for fixing issues with product image photos. 5 stars plus!

Pomelo.no

We just installed the app and it works smooth and great and the developer offered an exceptional customer service.

InLightz

Just installed this app and it looks great! The standard slider that came with the free Shopify theme wasn't very good but this new Product Page Slider app really helped me transform how the images displayed on my product pages. I really like how you can also customize the colors easily to match the store.

WaterVolt

Love it! Simple and elegant. It shall be a default function within shopify! It helps customers to easily navigate through the photos, especially on mobile.

AlluringSensations

I used this app to help enhance my website. The app is very convenient and I like that its not a costly app.

Infinitee Designs

I've been looking for a product page image slider for a few weeks now and I'm really glad I found this app. Very easy to install and customise and it looks great on my product pages. Exactly what I was hoping to find since my Debut theme doesn't have a native slider.
I contacted them about a small bug with how it was functioning on the ipad and Nikolay fixed it the same day. It seems to be working perfectly now across all my devices.
Great app guys, I'm very happy with it!

Unique Boutique By Lia Rae

It makes my product pages 100X better. I like how it's low cost and how it adapted to the theme I had installed.

Plantacard

So easy to install. Does exactly what is described. I had a small issue that needed fixing in my theme and Nikolay was super quick with responding and resolving for me - very happy!

Acolyte

I love it so much ! It was really simple to setup and it works like a charm. Multiple options, looks really cute !