Product Page Slider & Gallery

Product Page Slider & Gallery | Reviews

by Gigilabs

Product Image Gallery, Carousel, Slideshow + Zoom & Variants

Cognisprings

Excellent. It has all important elements needed for product image slider. Navigation, thumbnails, popup and navigation in pop-up window. Easy integration. Working great in mobile mode too. Prompt support from Nikolay.

lovewithoutborders

HOLY POOP!!!! I HAVE SPENT HOURS TRYING TO FIND A BASIC SOLUTION TO THIS PROBLEM WITH THE BOUNDLESS THEME! I COULD HAVE SAVED MY SELF DAYS!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Gadzed

This app is amazing. Easy installation and solved my issue in the narrative theme. Loving this already.

Vine to Bar

Excellent app! Does exactly what it claims to do. Support was excellent for the few questions we had. Definitely recommend!

K4YOU L.L.C.

I really like this alot, super grateful for this amazing app, just some small things to tweak and improve.. I wish that the template made it more obvious to the customer its a slideshow. some customers will scroll right pass it..

SwanDancer Official Store

gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

L'FEME

I was looking for the slider on the product page and this is perfect, I wish it had the zoom option as well though, I'll keep searching around.

EgzothickThinks

wow. naprawde super sklep wyglada coraz lepiej jak zaloze drugi to tez z tego skorzystam i polece innym uzytkownikom

Slate Wearables

I had a really lovely customer service rep, Nikolay, who was able to make custom changes to my theme to ensure it looked/functioned exactly how I wanted it to! Highly recommend, and thank you Nikolay!

blackwhale

perfect app ! work smooth, and my website it's much better now. I would recommand this app if you shop don't have the slider option for your image product.