Product Page Slider & Gallery

Product Page Slider & Gallery | Reviews

by Gigilabs

Product Image Gallery, Carousel, Slideshow + Zoom & Variants

therawdosage

At first it was glitchy. I then deleted the app and re tried and it works fine! hoping it stays that way. but i like the feature of the arrow slide show, my theme dosent support it automatically. set up was easy!

VioletLilybyAgnetha

Great App!! Does exactly as expected. Had trouble with a theme and instead of trying to figure out the code I installed this app.

iléofOaO

Easy to install and creates a better shopping experience for my customers. I found that on items where there is more than four a slider is needed!

kickosco

Simple and effective App, The support team is very professional and efficient as well. Highly recommend!

Sole Stop LLC

Works like a charm! Even the free version is fantastic if you want to try it out! It improved my website by 5x!

jaegr | DOGWEAR

Literally no problems :) Actually shocked it worked so easily. Click of a few buttons and it changed my page. Impressed

Flutterby Collection LLC

Resizing my images to be the same size was not a useable option for me. Some of the thumbnails would've been too small to see or cropped too much of the product image. It was also annoying having to keep scrolling down the page just to get to the next thumbnail so you can view its enlarged image at the top of the page (a most apparent feature for products with a lot of pictures). This app is a life saver providing a nice and clean uniform image slider. I was even able to keep the lightbox zoom feature (Simple theme) with the slider. I would recommend this app for everyone.

The Crystal Basket

Quick and easy to install and set up. Worth adding to your shopify store to make it more user friendly

Boyce Studio

This app is easy to install and was exactly what I needed to make my site more user-friendly. No more endless scrolling!

GlowMe

It's working great so far! I have finally found the solution for image swiping that I've been looking for for a long time. 5 stars!