GG Product Page Slider&Gallery

Product Image Gallery, Carousel, Slideshow + Zoom & Variants

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

A Slider for Product Page Gallery

lettvinthverdag.no

Location Norway
Time spent using app About 2 months

Saved my life, thank you for giving me this feature. Just installed but it is exactly the simplicity that I need for my store before launching.

Thread Faction Studio

Location Australia

This works great for making my product images swipe-able on mobile, and the free plan is a great option when starting out

Snapdragon Attire

I used this app to remove the clutter in my store. Its truly one of a kind and a huge relief for the clutter to be gone.

maikaichile

Location Chile
Time spent using app 6 minutes

If you are looking for as solution for the BOUNDLESS PRODUCT PAGE, THIS IS THE ONLY ONE, THANKS FOR YOUR HEAVENLY APP.

701 Hoodies

Does everything I need it to... which mostly consists of making my product thumbnails smaller. That's worth $5 a month if it means the customer can see the rest of the contents on my product page sooner (which encourages them to buy more)

Girly Kiss

Much cooler looking than the original theme' slider and so easy to set up. The costomer service offers efective and nice results. Great app!

Afterlight Leisure

Product Page Slider & Gallery is exactly what our store needed to showcase our photography to customers in an elegant, responsive, and efficient way! Nikolay - the lead developer - went out of his way to ensure the app worked flawlessly despite our heavily customized theme. There is incredible value in this reasonably priced app - look no further if you're in need of a product page image slider for your store! Photos load very quickly within the carousel and the app allows customers to easily zoom into the photo via shadowbox functionality. Despite our product images being very high resolution everything works without any issue. The app is as efficient as it is beautiful! The new variant feature - which only shows images in the carousel of the selected variant - was easy to configure and is perfect for our clothing store where garments are available in multiple colors. While I can continue to rave about how wonderful the app functions, I'd like to end this review with a note on how extraordinary Nikolay was to work with when we ran into an issue with our heavily customized theme. He not only resolved the issue within hours of being emailed he also introduced new features along (loading GIF if an image takes a moment to load and smooth fade-in transition when cycling through images)! We corresponded no fewer than 15 times over a four day period as he helped us perfect the app on our product pages. 5/5 stars - would download again!

CLUB NOUVEAU

Location Australia

A sleek and streamlined solution to my primitive default product image layout, with great customer service - I am more than satisfied with this app!

Eclette Art x Design

Location Australia

I was looking for a simple app that had zoom and gallery slider functionality and this app did the job! I discovered an issue before I launched my website- when an image other than the first in the reel was selected, the slider and zoom did not work. I contacted Nikolay and he discovered it was an issue with my theme Editions. He adjusted how the image thumbnails appeared for my theme, and offered to customize these as they were slightly smaller than the original theme - this wasn't a problem for me. Overall I received fast and effective support, and would recommend this app!

Solendvr

I use the free version of this app, and so far I find it very helpful. I'm extremely happy they offer a free version because I have a specific budget at the moment. The free version had a black default color for the arrows on the product slideshow. It blended in with the background of my theme, and the arrows were not noticeable at all. I wanted to change the color of the arrows to white, so that it would not contradict with my theme. But, the free version did not allow configuration options. I knew that I would have to pay in order to change the color of the features on the product slideshow because that is what the app description said. Due to my specific budget, I took a shot in the dark and asked the support team if they could make this change. They responded quickly, and they fulfilled my request. Even though I am using the free version, they were understanding and they went the extra mile to help me out. I appreciate all the help you gave me, and I look forward to working with you in the future! This experience will definitely give me a positive push to pay the monthly fee to use a better feature when the time comes. Thanks for all the help!