Product Labels & Badges

Product badges & labels hot, out of stock, BFCM, new year...

Free plan available
Polish Your Store With Product Labels/Badges

Brooklyn Bicycle Co.

This app is both elegant and easy to use. We have a few minor glitches with the installation and reached out to BSS Commerce for support. Through a little bit of back and forth we were able to resolve the issue and the app is driving additional conversions on our site. It's worth noting that we received exceptional and incredibly patient team members Jolie Nguyen and their developer Nguyen Van Ninh who quickly fixed our issue. Keep up the amazing work.

Official Konami Shop

Creating your own labels is very easy and they look professional. Support is also very helpful and they fixed all problems quickly. We had a minor glitch with the app at first, but Jennie P and their tech guy Phan Thanh Son were right on top of it and had it fixed. I really appreciate their support. In conclusion, I am very happy with the team and service that I received and I can not recommend this app more. Highly recommend for anyone looking for easy, consistent labels and badges.

Lottie Urbano

Location Peru

Amo esta App! Nos ahorra mucho tiempo de edicion! La utilizo en mi pagina web Lottie urbano y me da muy buenos resultados! El soporte es Buenisimo! Primero me atendio Tran Duc Nam y luego Jena Nguyen. Fueron muy rapidos y amables! La atencion fue por whatsapp lo cual me parece super productivo y eficiente! Empece con la version gratuita y conforme fui mejorando mi web, hice upgrade a la version de paga y lo valio! Ahora utilizo Labels en la mayoria de mis productos! I love this app! It saves us a lot of time! I use it on my e website Lottie Urbano and it gives me very good results! The support is great! First timeTran Duc Nam attended me and this time Jena Nguyen. Both were very fast and friendly! The attention was through WhatsApp, which I find super productive and efficient! I started with the free version and as I improved my website, I upgraded to the paid version and it was worth it! I now use Labels on most of my products!

OutDazl

solved problem to mark sale items without using compare at price. easy to set up and doesnt seem to slow site speed.

Infinity Braids

Location Netherlands

Great app! They have all the possibilities and different stickers. And easy to use. We had a problem with our sale sticker not showing on our product photo. Jennie & Nguyen Van Ninh helped us amazing with fixing this problem! Now or website looks perfect for our upcoming sale. Can recommend this app to everyone. And if you have any problems they really do everything by fixing it quick and with care. And their communications is very clear. Thank you for all the help!

pcarena-kisker

Location Hungary
Time spent using app About 1 month

Jena Nguyen is really kind and helpful colleague. She is ready for a quick answer and takes action so fast. Also thank you to Tran Duc Nam developer who can solve the technical issues for us. I upgraded from free to the Advanced plan because of these two people The app is really great and easy to use. We can set up the labels quickly and easily. Really useful that we can add the labels and badges to the products automatically via TAGs.
I am really happy to find this app. Thank you one more time.

CULTIVER - Australia

Location Australia

I have three stores and I both install this app for all of my stores to improve product display as well as boost sales. This program performs exactly what it claims. We have a high-level strategy, which is simple and easy to implement. We had an issue with a conflicting app that was preventing labels from appearing properly after first installing it. For all stores, Jennie is my main support. She and the tech guy Nguyen Van Ninh were able to tackle the problem quickly and effectively; the difficulties were resolved within 24 hours of being reported. The app is presently working flawlessly on our website, and we are extremely pleased with it. Creating your own labels is very easy and they look professional. Support is also very helpful and they fixed all problems quickly. I really appreciate their support. In conclusion, I am very happy with the team and service that I received and I can not recommend this app more. Thanks, BSS Commerce team. I'd strongly advise anyone wishing to show labels and badges on their items to use them.

Giuuno

Location Italy

Ottima App. Veloce ed facile da usare. Ho impostato sia labels che badges in pochi minuti su diverse collezioni. Ottimo servizio clienti. Thanks to Jena :)

Delta Portable Power Stations USA

Wonderful app, as everyone right now would need a Product badge app. Its great. Does the job for a small cost. Support is amazing, always ready to help.

DW Tool Shop

Downloaded app to help highlight Black Friday deals to customers on site with labels. Easy to use app with plenty of features and rules which gives you plenty of control and makes it integrate really well with our site. I had a few tweaks I wanted to work with our theme on product pages - Jennie and dev Phan Thanh Son were brilliant and went above and beyond to help and get everything done we asked for in terms of customisation. Would highly recommend!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 59 60