Product Labels & Badges Pro

Product Labels & Badges Pro

by BSS Commerce

Create FREE New, Best, Hot product LABELS and BADGES quickly!

calijanejewellery

At first the App was not working the way I had hoped for, but as soon as I clicked the chat button, Stephanie was there to help and got my problem corrected almost immediately. Will be using this program again, just because the customer service was fantastic.

Seaward & Stearn

I've just started using and had a problem with one of my pages not saving the label I created. I contacted support and chatted with Stephanie who was really helpful and quick to get the development team involved to assist. Really good.

Roselayette

I used this app to display a badge on some specific products and it's definitely a must-have; very easy-to-use, powerful, and customizable tool. And the cherry on the cake: the support team is just awesome; very efficient, nice, and very responsive!

naturalid

This is a very usefull app, you can create your own designs and the free plan gives you two labels already. Customer service responds very quick aswell. Stefanie helped me set up the right label and made it visible on the right pages.

A Thousand Wishes Craft Shop

I was looking for an app to add a "new" sticker to my listings. This app works perfectly and you can't beat the free plan!

Absolutegifts

Having issues with install, sent one email and the team responded and rectified the issues in a very timely manner.

October 23, 2020

Happy to be helpful for your case.
Enjoy the app and we wish your business even more successful with our labels. You know, catchy badges sell products faster.

No1 Ejuice

For the price you pay this app really stands out compared to many on the app store, very simple to use and gives you a lot of customizations! Highly recommended even with the FREE plan Stephanie really went above and beyond to help with a small issue within 5 minutes of contacting! I will definitely be using this app from now on.

October 23, 2020

Thank you for your review. Next time, if you need help with the setting or you want to create a beautiful label, remember that I am always ready to help.
Best,
Stephanie.

Mudbrick Herb Cottage

The support from Stephanie and the team has been amazing. They fixed some issues and helped troubleshoot some setup. This is working perfectly so far.

Stephanie here.
Really appreciate your kind words. My team and I will keep working hard to make the app even better!

Friends Rebricked

Excellent customer service, even for those on the free plan. I have some problems with labels not displaying properly. Fixed the problem, really quickly and even customised the label to match my website theme colours. Fully recommended, as exceeded my expectations!

Thank you!
Although there was a little problem with the display at first, you were still very kind to us.
To all customers, we promise to fix all problems with the labels, if any, quickly and effectively. Thus, just enjoy the app to the fullest.

STIEGLITZ

Very userfriendly app, does exactly what it needs to and the customer service is really amazing. I hope they'll add a a customizable CSS file soon.

Thank you.
We will definitely keep your idea in mind and develop it soon. Enjoy the app and stay tuned to our update.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6