Product Labels & Badges | BFCM

Product Labels & Badges | BFCM | Reviews

by BSS Commerce

FREE Product badges & labels hot, out stock, new, sale, BFCM

Just Creations

The app is fairly easy to use, though difficult to customize at times. Gigi provided needed support in a timely and patient manner.

Mulco Watches

Excellent app, customizable, service support, and easy performance. I had a problem they solved in a short time.

TLTD, LLC

Super powerful, great tool, amazing customer service (from Gigi) and really makes my shopify page seem so much more professional. I've already seen a sales coming in as I can now clearly have badges promoting sales. thank you to the PL&B team!

The Electric Scooter Store

The team at BSS are fantastic. I added product badges to The Electric Scooter Store, and found the whole process straightforward. No technical knowledge is needed. We had one small issue with the layout of a badge; I contacted BSS and the issue was resolved within the hour. Top work and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this App or the developers. Thank you.

TENOHA E-SHOP

You can choose your label and place it everywhere on your e-commerce.
Very useful and perfect for BFCM!
Support is very kind and reply quickly.

Ermidio

Nice app and very easy to understand and customise the labels. The app is very useful for our product labels for the webshop. Great team support, quick response. I recommend to you.

Stamp Anniething

Super little app that gets the job done. I like the preset images it gives you for youyr labels as well.. many to choose from... really works well with purchased theme I got too...

Chico Hobby

Fantastic App! BSS Commerce Support Team offers great communication & plenty of supports for my shop.

99 Wine Club

This is the best app I found to create a variety of badges and labels; it offers so many options, including the ability to upload our own. Pricing is competitive too. But best of all is the team from BSS Commerce! They have been so helpful in making sure our badges and labels were just like we needed them. A massive thank you to Amber, Steph, Duong and Hoa! Great work and fantastic communication. I look forward to working with them again and am very happy to recommend their app.

PETITS CADORS

Super responsive after-sales service! Good application, practicality, label customization possible, Thank you!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 31 32