Product Labels & Badges by BSS

Product Labels & Badges by BSS

by BSS Commerce

FREE Product BADGEs & LABELs: hot, out of stock, new, sale...

MSI e-Shop | Offiziell von MSI Deutschland

Awesome follow-up after request, and happy to solve problems!
We used label to make customers easily have decisions about products.

Freddie’s Treasures

I was looking for a app that would allow Free Shipping to be displayed on selected products on my website. I downloaded the app and started loading. If you find the "Free Shipping" words are duplicated when you click on the product- contact support- they had it sorted out in a flash 10/10 to the support team!!

RAZILI

Great and fast support
Thank you Gigi for your service and support.
Very recommended app
Thanks
Benny

UNITEK

Good app, nice customer service, got a live chat, I like that, help me solving problem really quick.

Vakkerlighting

Very good service
Worth recommending
Your team made a personalized modification and design to my requirements
thank you very much.

LYOM™

Great app and a great custom service from the app technicians, I recommend this app a lot. I use it for my webpage and it works very nice.

Slick Case - Custom MacBook Case & iPhone Case

We met a little problem with our configure, but it was solved very quickly after contact support, they really have patience and are nice to assist!

ASfoods

The app is great! It works really well and the support is super nice. In fact, I had difficulty setting some labels on the images of the products in my store, but in less than 24 hours they solved everything! WOW

ACEMARTmall PARIS

Even though I am not a billing user, a small problem was quickly solved because of the perfect service processing. The service representative also gave me detailed information about the problem, so it was helpful when I was touching the theme, such as the next theme upgrade. The response was so fast that it didn't take a long time for the technician to fix it. I don't charge a bill because I don't have a big need yet, but if it's such a service, it's safe to use it after paying for it.

Stenbolaget

Amazing support and a great help during setup and integration with other apps. Strongly recommend the app

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23