Product Labels & Badges by BSS

Product Labels & Badges by BSS

by BSS Commerce

FREE Product BADGEs & LABELs: hot, out of stock, new, sale...

Video Game Box Defender

Does exactly what you would expect it. There was minor changes with the placement required due to my theme and the developers handled it quickly

Emile et Rose

Helpful app and the team are very quick and helpful to advise with any issue. Would be better with more labels in a range of colours. I have requested this but not yet had them sent over. If they do update them I will happily give the app 5 stars but currently I do feel that the labels would be better if they did the same designs but in more colour options so that they suit more brand palettes.

CorLiving Furniture BC

The app works as advertised. Customer support is responsive and fixed my issue promptly. Would recommend.

Rystok Vin

Great and quick support
Had a problem with the app when I added a new theme, so I contacted support and they quickly fixed the problem

Pink Cosmetics Company

Great customer service! Needed assistance with the label placement and have since fixed the issue. Highly recommend the app.

BabiesAfrica.com

Only had the app for a few days, but so far so good! As flexible as I need it to be and looks good on the site. Had really speedy tech assistance on a duplicate label appearing on 'recently viewed' products. They fixed it promptly. Happy with the app thus far.

Envious Bridal & Formal

Fantastic app!
Customer service is super speedy and awesome and exactly what I asked for. This is a must-have for online merchants.

Virgo Boutique

Changed to this app as another was not meeting our needs. Brilliant app and great customer service! Really quick to respond and solves any issues immediately.

Nordic Elements

The app is great and customer service is even better, they help to fix the issue in few minutes. I'm very happy with the functionality.

Stranded Hair Group

App is great and customer service is even better, they help to fix issue in few minutes. I can suggest to add more same theme free labels.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17