Product Labels & Badges

Product badges & labels hot, out of stock, BFCM, new year...

Free plan available
Polish Your Store With Product Labels/Badges

Little Sky Stone

The dev team was very responsive and helped me customize my request. Although one of the requests wasn't able to be done, I appreciate the great effort. So I highly recommend this app.

boxmenswear

Great app that saves a lot of time bulk editing across products. Gigi was very helpful and went above and beyond. Easy to use and navigate, with a lot of customisation options. Highly recommended to anybody looking to bulk edit or make their website stand out more!

クビンス公式サイト

Location Japan

I’ve been trying to use many applications thus I am always thinking about good and useful applications for webstore.
This application is easier to add and display labels than others I used among various English-based applications on the Shopify app store.
I recommend this application to whom need no/low coded and fancy designed and is non-English-speaker as me. It is easy enough to understand tools and functions even if you are on business in non-English-speaking countries. I have contacted with customer service when found some errors in displaying labels last week.
A staff, Jena Nquyen, has been checking fully and supporting me very nicely. Furthermore, a developer, Nguyen The Huy, has been fixing errors right.
I really appreciate your support.
I hope that you will be able to make Japanese-text-designed labels soon. 日本の方がご参考になれば幸いです。
様々なアプリがありますが、Shopifyはそもそも欧米向けのプラットフォームなのでウェブストアにピッタリな日本向けのアプリは探しにくいと思われます。
このアプリは商品画像にラベルを簡単に付けることができます。
UIが直観的なのでツールや機能が簡単、コード編集も要りません。
日本語のラベルはありませんが、カスタマイズすることができます。
カスタマーサポートは英語のほうが通じやすいですが、スタッフさんがすごく親切でした。
もしラベル機能が必要でしたらこのアプリを試してみてください。

Compass Corporate Store

Perfect app, works great with tags. Fast and responsive service. The design is great and it is an easy app to use

Breo

Good app for creating multiple labels. Fast and friendly customer service for Jena and great execution on integrating with my broadcast theme from Nguye.

Alpha Fauna

Nice app for adding extra labels. Easy setup as well, and offers a lot of customization. Also received good support from the team - thank you Jena and Nguyen The Huy.

Anne's Arts Crafts

Gigi was really helpful, with great support, quick and easy, very polite and professional work. I used the app to make badges. They were very helpful!
They were able to fix the problems we were having. This software is a really amazing app with excellent customer service! I recommend! Thank you!
Anne's Arts Crafts

Canadian Equipment Outfitters (CEO)

I used the app to make badges. They were very helpful!
They were able to fix the problems we were having.

Home Gym Supply

Had a question about using the app but Jena & Pham Cong Thanh managed to help me get it set up how i wanted quickly! Would highly recommend.

Xcalibur-Shop

Location Germany

Super support, alles perfect eingestellt und meine Probleme gelöst. Die app ist auch perfect für das was ich brauchte. 5 sterne

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 47 48