Product Labels & Badges

Product badges & labels hot, out of stock, BFCM, new year...

Free plan available
Polish Your Store With Product Labels/Badges

LA Style Rush

We are trying this app out on the free version. At first the label wasn't showing up on the product page images as intended but after reaching out to BSS Commerce support, Jinny (supporter) and The Huy (technician) corrected the issue. The overlay/label is showing up as advertised over product images. Thank you!

Lagerpriser.no

Location Norway

Very happy with the app and do not lose service they have provided. Safe and secure supplier. We needed a lot of help in the beginning and they provided top service and help all the way so we got what we wanted. We can recommend this provider and app to everyone. Best regards Kim

Will & Co Coffee

Location Australia

We use this app across a few of our clients sites with great success. The app fulfils our needs perfectly and best of all Gigi with the support team was extremely prompt and efficient in helping with a seamless theme integration. Highly recommended!

Screen With Envy

This app fits our needs! We had a few issues but the suppourt team was really helpful in fixing this.

Lara Furniture

This is a great app that all websites should look at installing! I use the app for both product badges and labels, which creates a more unique display of my products. Jinny is the supporter and she's fantastic, she's quick and understands what issues I have had. The app is just working as expected and it is easy to use. Customer service is helping during the process. Jinny was very helpful to understand the features and make to updates. Duc Duong was my developer and worked on some more upgrades. Super support
Thank you so much Jinny and Duc Duong.

Unaas Cycling

Location Norway

Quick help from customer service by email. The app works very well and is easy to use. Perfect as I needed. This will help to focus on certain products for my customers.

Aptaé Paris

Location France

Good app experience and i had a good help support. Thank you for your reactivity. Thanks Gigi and Co.

FÖGER Woman Pure

Location Austria

As not all my requirements were covered with another app I decided to give this BSS Commerce app a try. I was very positively surprised about the great features offered! Additional requirements for the app where communicated to the Support Team and they were solved immediately. Jinny, Duc Duong and Van Hoan are really great support people, super fast and very precise in what they are doing. I decided to keep the app in my store is it fulfills my requirments (and even more) and especially I feel safe in case of potential issues as I know the highly quality of the support infrastructure behind this app. Well done! AAA!

Lemarii

This app is a HUGE tool, so many labels and badges to choose from. Gigi, support tech is the most AMAZING. I don't leave reviews often because everything must be 100% PLUS above and beyond of what's expected. App works great, if your app has issues with your theme, very very speedy service to address the issue so you have a full functioning flawless app. This app provides many benefits to your store. The app performance is spot on, there is no slow downs or bogging of load times. If you are reading, add the app today you will not regret it.

The Lovery

Great customer service! Helped me get set up when I was having a small issue. Very responsive. The app is super easy to use!