Product Labels & Badges

Product badges & labels hot, out of stock, BFCM, new year...

Free plan available
Polish Your Store With Product Labels/Badges

pcarena-kisker

Location Hungary
Time spent using app About 1 month

Jena Nguyen is really kind and helpful colleague. She is ready for a quick answer and takes action so fast. Also thank you to Tran Duc Nam developer who can solve the technical issues for us. I upgraded from free to the Advanced plan because of these two people The app is really great and easy to use. We can set up the labels quickly and easily. Really useful that we can add the labels and badges to the products automatically via TAGs.
I am really happy to find this app. Thank you one more time.

CULTIVER - Australia

Location Australia

I have three stores and I both install this app for all of my stores to improve product display as well as boost sales. This program performs exactly what it claims. We have a high-level strategy, which is simple and easy to implement. We had an issue with a conflicting app that was preventing labels from appearing properly after first installing it. For all stores, Jennie is my main support. She and the tech guy Nguyen Van Ninh were able to tackle the problem quickly and effectively; the difficulties were resolved within 24 hours of being reported. The app is presently working flawlessly on our website, and we are extremely pleased with it. Creating your own labels is very easy and they look professional. Support is also very helpful and they fixed all problems quickly. I really appreciate their support. In conclusion, I am very happy with the team and service that I received and I can not recommend this app more. Thanks, BSS Commerce team. I'd strongly advise anyone wishing to show labels and badges on their items to use them.

Giuuno

Location Italy

Ottima App. Veloce ed facile da usare. Ho impostato sia labels che badges in pochi minuti su diverse collezioni. Ottimo servizio clienti. Thanks to Jena :)

Delta Portable Power Stations USA

Wonderful app, as everyone right now would need a Product badge app. Its great. Does the job for a small cost. Support is amazing, always ready to help.

DW Tool Shop

Downloaded app to help highlight Black Friday deals to customers on site with labels. Easy to use app with plenty of features and rules which gives you plenty of control and makes it integrate really well with our site. I had a few tweaks I wanted to work with our theme on product pages - Jennie and dev Phan Thanh Son were brilliant and went above and beyond to help and get everything done we asked for in terms of customisation. Would highly recommend!

Island Bathrooms

Time spent using app About 18 hours

Jennie and developer Nguyen Van Ninh worked quickly to resolve an issue relating to the positioning of labels within my store with integration due to my active theme. Great service finding a solution to the issue within an hour and all up and running as expected. Must have app for your shopify store. Having looked at various options to add this feature to our store the simplicity and affordable pricing made Product Labels & Badges stand out. Easy to add your own artwork or use their integrated builder. Linking to products by tag we can highlight specific products and features. Again to highlight the efficient and quality service from Jennie and developer Nguyen Van Ninh who helped resolve my issue.

FAYT The Label

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

We used this app for a sitewide sale, it was a great way for our customers to see that the discount code applied to each and every product via the use of labels. So easy to use and the support was great, we had an issue on the backend and Jena Nguyen and Pham Van Hoan quickly fixed our issue.

Isabella Oliver UK

I am using this app across site on product and category pages to display messaging about product features and to make discounts and sizing info more obvious to customers. The app is easy to use and flexible, I've been able to add multiple campaigns with detailed inclusion/exclusion conditions. My site has a very complicated theme with lots of old code and customisations that conflict with apps but the support team - Jennie P and Dinh Trong Linh - have been absolutely fantastic in getting all issues resolved. Super fast response time, really helpful and friendly responses. The guys have gone above and beyond to help me. I highly recommend the app.

ProtegisParts

This is a really good app and Jena and Nguyen Kim Tung were very quick to help me work through some issues that was caused by a search app we have installed. If you are looking for a quick way to overlay badges and labels on products, this is a solid app. We tried two others before finding this one!

Lieblingsglas

Location Germany

The App itself provides really helpful features who increase the conversion rate of our shop. We has some issues in the beginning since it wasn't properly working with our theme but luckily Jennie and Dinh Trong Linh from the support team helped us quickly to solve the issue.