Product Labels & Badges by BSS

Product Labels & Badges by BSS

by BSS Commerce

FREE Product BADGEs & LABELs: hot, out of stock, new, sale...

R4R - Redaelli's Family Project

This app is really usefull and simple to use, the customer service is really kind and helpfull for all the inquires. best reccomended

Gate Furniture

A User friendly app that resolved many issues regarding my label and badge needs. I have received a great technical support from the team in a timely manner.

Rigging Shoppe

This is a great app with lots of feature. There service is the best I've dealt with in 5 years of working on Shopify. Go BBS Commerce!

CentreStep

Perfect application with lots of options. The Customer Support Team is really helpful. Gigi helped us a lot. We want some customizations & they did it. Great App & Great Team! Thank you!

Rohome

Top app and top quality service, quick to respond and solve the problem.
I recommend this app. We should include some discounts for annual passes in order to save some. TOP

BIG STORE (Dynamic Tools)

Very good and flexible app. Only had one issue but the support team was fast in resolving it. We recommend it!

MDK digital

Great app
Looks great and no glitches
The support team responds quickly and professionally. It is highly recommended

Tulio

We switched over to this app after our previous badge app stopped working with Shopify and so far have been very pleased. The app is highly customisable and has a lot of very useful options. The support staff are also very friendly, responsive and helpful. Any small glitches I've had with the way the app integrates with our theme have been easy to sort out with their assistance. Also handy that you can use the hatbox within the app to communicate. Very pleased with our experience so far.

Rustic Fox LTD

Great labels app ***** 5 STAR ***** Little bit of a problem with the positioning of the labels but the team were great and worked alongside me to get the labels exactly how I wanted them. They even made me a custom label with custom text to match what I wanted.

COZYER

I would say this is the best app for product labels and badges on shopify app store now as we have researched and tried all different apps for similar function but not as easy to use as this and it comes with lots of different features for a good price. Also, the customer support team provided us an amazing service to set up and fix all errors we have with our theme and app compatibility. I can't say enough to thank Gigi from customer support team and Thong from Dev team who help us with dedication and enthusiasm. App is worth 5 stars, Gigi and Thong - 10 stars. Thanks again.