BSS Product Labels & Badges

Free plan available
Rating (5)
Developer
December 1, 2022

Great app and great assistance. Especially thanks to Jena Nguyen and dev Phan Thanh Son for their quick help and support, even during a very busy period such as Black Friday. Highly recommended.

Baldiflex
Italy
Time spent using app: About 1 year

Thank you so much for such a valuable review.

It has been our pleasure to help you out so far. If you might need any further support, don't hesitate to contact us again at sales@bsscommerce.com and our agents will be right there.

December 1, 2022

Great app, easy to use. When I faced a couple of hurdles not being able to work out certain things Jena Nguyen and Dinh Trong Linh were fast and efficient in resolving these for me. Very pleased with their support.

Shaun Leane
Time spent using app: 14 days

Edited December 28, 2022

Great app for creating and customizating product labels at a low price. Very easy to install and use. Thanks to Jennie and dev Dinh Trong Linh’s help we’ve managed to integrate the app very fast and start our Christmas campaign with wonderful labels on our products. One of my favorite features is the ability to set when the labels will be displayed automatically. Overall, I highly recommend the Product Labels & Badges app to anyone looking to add a little extra flair to their product pages. It's a great tool that's easy to use and really enhances the shopping experience for customers.

The Decorators
Romania
Time spent using app: About 1 month

December 1, 2022

The assistance that Jolie and Dev Dinh Trong Linh provided was invaluable when I was having some difficulties with the app. I am also grateful that I was kept up to date at all times. Thank you guys.

Zeitar
Time spent using app: 21 days

November 30, 2022

Very happy with this app. We've been able to add a Made in Canada logo to a bunch of our products so that customers can easily find the locally made products. We've also used it to create product banners so that customers can find sale items and best-sellers. It's been really helpful to get certain products to stand out. We also had an issue with how the badges were showing up in our collection pages but thankfully Jennie and Jennie and Nguyen Kim Tung were quick to help me fix it. It's easy to use and the support team is incredible!

The Montessori Room
Time spent using app: Over 1 year

Edited December 1, 2022

Best App we've added to our store in a long time! Plus If you've ever wondered what amazing customer service looks like - install this app and contact the Customer Service Team for anything you need. Super responsive, professional and went above and beyond! I dealt with Jolie Nguyen who was so incredibly helpful! I had a special request and Jolie connected me with Nguyen Van Ninh who resolved my specific request within 12hrs. They thoroughly tested the code changes to ensure everything worked perfectly before letting me know.

M&B.
Time spent using app: 6 days

November 29, 2022

Thanks for all the help with custom coding and fixing all issues fast - Especially thanks to Jolie Nguyen and Nguyen Van Ninh. I am using this app across my site on product and category pages to display messaging about product features and to make discounts and sizing info more obvious to customers. The app is easy to use and flexible, I've been able to add multiple campaigns with...!

Macierstudio
Denmark
Time spent using app: 5 days

November 28, 2022

10/10 great product aswell as great service. Thanks to Jennie Nguyen Van Ninh for giving me great assistant!

Cardcenter
Norway
Time spent using app: 24 days

November 28, 2022

Nothing translatable and you have to do every label/badge manually. Also the label steals the mouse click so cant click on the product picture to view the product page if a label is applied.

VeteKuddar.online
Sweden
Time spent using app: 27 minutes

Hi there,

So sorry for the inconvenience that faced with our app. Our team would love to help you deal with any issues. However, we have tried to reach you couple times but didn't succeed.

If you feel like trying our app again any time soon, don't hesitate to contact us at sales@bsscommerce.com and our agent will be right there.

Wish your business all the best!

Edited November 28, 2022

Finally a reliable app that does what I need. I'm able to schedule and there's a huge library of beautiful labels and badges we can use. What's more? We are even able to schedule it! It's a breeze. The support is superb as well. Jena along with Nguyen Kim Tung was able to assist and solved all the issues I had encountered. Doesn't seem to work on your store? Have the support check it out before you uninstall. Definitely worth your time. Highly recommended.

Jarrons & Co.