Product Labels & Badges Pro

Product Labels & Badges Pro

by BSS Commerce

FREE New, Best, Xmas,... product BADGEs, STICKERs and LABELs

Atomic Wildflower

One of the best label apps in the App Store. I had a small teensy technical issue with my theme and they got it fixed for me within 24 hours and the app itself is so versatile. Works much smoother than similar apps I’ve tried as well!

October 5, 2020

Thanks for using our app out of many options out there and happy that you love it!

Olympe Créations

always listening great superhe my help for an error of which he was not responsible I thank them with all my heart thanx

Glad to support you. Next time, just let us know when you need us <3

NIKIN

Top service and fast high quality support. We use this app to label our bestseller products and it works flawless!

October 5, 2020

Thanks, Michael, for your kind words. Really happy that you use our Product Labels Pro app on your two stores <3

Amanecer Babies And Kids

I'm starting to use this app and I really like it. It's super easy to use. Even I was having problems with the labels in my store, the team help me and give me support. Now everything is working properly. Very good app!

October 5, 2020

Your feedback makes our day. Keep supporting our app and enjoy new features updated.

Efun.top

Just use this App this month. Customer service makes a fast response when I contact them. Even the product page didn't show the tag, but it's work well on the collection and the related product App, even work well on the search place. Hope this App will us make more orders. Thank you!

September 4, 2020

Thank you for using our app and wish your business becomes more and more successful.

Bestow Charms

I like the feature here. The support is really handy and thanks to the team. Love to create more and more.

September 4, 2020

Thank you for your kind words. We are updating our app with more useful features for your business.

RENEGADEZ

Amazing app with wide range of customization options available. Easy and quick to implement. Highly recommended!

September 3, 2020

We are glad that you like our app. We will keep updating our Product Labels Pro app with more advanced features. Please enjoy!

Limitless Sozo

Very useful app , it gives you a lot of options for labels also you can upload your ones. I had some small issues but support center was very responsive .

September 3, 2020

Thank you for your kind feedback. We will try our best to improve our Product Labels Pro app better for your business.
Regards,
BSS Shopify Team.

itto

On the free plan. Very customisable and easy to use. Had a little issue and they helped me out right away :)

September 3, 2020

Happy that you like our Pro Labels app. We are improving it better day by day for your business!

Hetlek

Amazing app with many options. I really like that you can customize the label. And the support - totaly awesome, really great and they responded in like 2 minutes. I'm really looking forward to be using this app more!

August 25, 2020

Kind words, my friend.
We really appreciate that you love our Product Labels/Stickers app. Please stay tuned for more useful updates in the future.
Thanks.