Product Labels & Badges

FREE Product badges & labels hot, out stock, BFCM, new year,..

Free plan available
Polish Your Store With Product Labels/Badges

99 Wine Club

This is the best app I found to create a variety of badges and labels; it offers so many options, including the ability to upload our own. Pricing is competitive too. But best of all is the team from BSS Commerce! They have been so helpful in making sure our badges and labels were just like we needed them. A massive thank you to Amber, Steph, Duong and Hoa! Great work and fantastic communication. I look forward to working with them again and am very happy to recommend their app.

PETITS CADORS

Super responsive after-sales service! Good application, practicality, label customization possible, Thank you!

CARLITOS handmade

Super quick service fixing an issue! really great service keeping me up to date and fixing it into 2 hours! In general the app works super and helps us a lot getting our products sorted ! *****

Padel Specialist

I have gotten help from Stephanie during some issues. She helped fixing it very quick. A really nice support.

Wolf & Moon

A really useful app. The team were very helpful and friendly when something needed to be coded to work with my theme properly. The feature allowing you to upload your own badges is very useful as I wanted to design my own rather than use the templates.

Flinn And Steel

Really helpful support team and app does exactly what we require. Labels are easy to edit and templates are useful.

Yoga Studio Store

I had a few issues with the app and had to contact support. They were very quick at resolving the issue and I would highly recommend this app to anyone.

seiyajapan.com

以前使っていたラベルアプリから乗り換えました。基本的な操作は直感的にできます。会社がベトナムで、日本時間にダイレクトにチャットでサポートしてくれるのもいいです。(もちろん英語ですけど、翻訳ソフトで問題なかったです。)こんなことも可能なんだと驚く高機能なアプリで、試して見る価値有りです。評価どおりだと思います。

Vela Sciences

Great support. Some limitations but can work around most of them if creative, and they seem to be working to always make the app better. Would recommend for larger catalogs.

Foptics

Needed some help on my website. Contacted the support team via WhatsApp and Gigi was really helpful and speedy in replying to my questions and issues. She got the tech team to help and I believe his name was Ta Cuong, they fixed my issues within 24 hours which is simply amazing. Thank you so much, really great app

November 18, 2021